• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Whither Indian Culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon3.png
Caution is not = Rule!

Those who post what essentially is far from truth must first become transparent revealing their own name first.

To generalise and making sweeping statements about dresses of women in work place such as IT majors can invite action from these companies if they take note of it.

It is best that this thread is closed at the earliest .

We are not culturally evolved to discuss meaningfully on this subject.

Some Indian males are capable of molesting females of any age, any color, any country, with any dress, at any time! :shocked:

There is absolutely no safety even during day time.

Some Indian males are capable of molesting females of any age, any color, any country, with any dress, at any time! :shocked:

And I think that is what the thread opener insists ....

Avoid revealing cloths...

Are the women are not supposed to take care of their own safety by maintaining self-discipline by sticking on to our culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
icon3.png
Caution is not = Rule!

There are two solutions.. imho.

One is to immediately become a PM and enact a rule ..

And the other own is, better immigrate to the country where there is already such rule exists...

Unless the highest official imposes a dress code, females are free to dress up in the way they like. :cool:

No one has the power to control how others dress in the office! And, there is no need to ogle all the females! ;)

I am again reminded of a scene in the movie Kabali. Yogi, Kabali's daughter, cautions a man, 'en kaNNap pAththup pEsu!'

Unless the highest official imposes a dress code, females are free to dress up in the way they like. :cool:

No one has the power to control how others dress in the office! And, there is no need to ogle all the females! ;)

I am again reminded of a scene in the movie Kabali. Yogi, Kabali's daughter, cautions a man, 'en kaNNap pAththup pEsu!'

It is not the power that is being discussed

May be it is self-discipline, Indian culture, etc

Some members always love to wander in reel world and not in REAL world. lol

For the attn. of such members: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...op-12-punch-dialogues/photostory/45496797.cms

To generalise and making sweeping statements about dresses of women in work place such as IT majors can invite action from these companies if they take note of it.

We are not culturally evolved to discuss meaningfully on this subject.

the companies are living in glass houses themselves hence they would dare not throw stones at others.

'we are not culturally evolved...' do you mean to say indians are not culturally evolved yet? do you mean to say indians are still living in stone age?

Hmmmmmm. There is only one solution to keep the Indian culture in tact!!
icon3.png

G S should become the P M of India and impose a rule that females with showy dresses would be punished. :whip:

Only face, palms and feet of females could be left uncovered! And....... dress should NOT be too tight or too loose! :cool:

Culture is not something that is imposed or thrust by force upon others by rules of law, sir. culture is how we are in our minds, in our mindset, mentality, attitudes, perceptions etc. culture is not an individual's wish sir but it is collective, it is of the community to which we belong, the society we live in. culture comes from within.

the companies are living in glass houses themselves hence they would dare not throw stones at others.

'we are not culturally evolved...' do you mean to say indians are not culturally evolved yet? do you mean to say indians are still living in stone age?
First dear member,reveal your identity.

Next,some of us in this forum are not evolved enough to discuss such topics.

We should not be making sweeping statements about women in work space in india.

:lol: G S is NOT worried about tourists. He is worried about office going females!!

sir, dress is just one instance of a large class termed 'culture'. it is just one element in which I fear our women and also men, are deteriorating. I am not worried about office going females, but their perversion.

hi

india is land of KAMASUTRA........WE GIVE KAMASUTRA TO THE WHOLE WORLD....

hi

india is land of KAMASUTRA........WE GIVE KAMASUTRA TO THE WHOLE WORLD....

TBS garu...please teach Gyanasunyam to appreciate the female form.

The rate he is so negative about female body,some severe vasanas are forming in his akashic records..and in next birth he could be born as a very thin female with breasts as big as frontal protuberance of an African Elephant and he would have to suffer carrying the weight.

So TBS garu..please save Gyana sir from doom.

sir, dress is just one instance of a large class termed 'culture'. it is just one element in which I fear our women and also men, are deteriorating. I am not worried about office going females, but their perversion.
Dear G. S,

I think I already signed once as Smt. Raji Ram and still you address me as Sir! :)

OK! Stop worrying about the dress of females - office goers or otherwise!
dejection.png

A lady is NOT able to control even her own daughter - I already wrote this!

Time has changed a lo.......t! Some women talk of 'Equality' and even want live-ins before their wedding,

to enable them to 'select' their soul mate - whatever it means! :hug:

Hmmmmm. Anonymity gives boldness BUT it is not considered as boldness! :nono:

P.S: I understand that ''Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery''! :hail: ........... :cool:

TBS garu...please teach Gyanasunyam to appreciate the female form.

The rate he is so negative about female body,some severe vasanas are forming in his akashic records..and in next birth he could be born as a very thin female with breasts as big as frontal protuberance of an African Elephant and he would have to suffer carrying the weight.

So TBS garu..please save Gyana sir from doom.

hi renu,

is it APEETHA KUJAAMBAL? LOL.......

Culture is not something that is imposed or thrust by force upon others by rules of law, sir. culture is how we are in our minds, in our mindset, mentality, attitudes, perceptions etc. culture is not an individual's wish sir but it is collective, it is of the community to which we belong, the society we live in. culture comes from within.
You are 100% correct!

So, when the culture changes 'collectively', what can you do about it??

Smt. Raji Ram (second reminder!) :)

Hmmmmm. Anonymity gives boldness BUT it is not considered as boldness! :nono:

P.S: I understand that ''Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery''! :hail: ........... :cool:

213d1740cdf0f43472cb24e5b5cd0dfa.jpg

Source: Google images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back