• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Dear Roopa,

Time is beginning to smile upon Dharma as is its wont. Some might think it is delayed but after all it is Time. The timing has to be perfect.

I am really elated with the way things are unfolding. It is happening in a way to let the Adharmic peek into what's in store but at the same time hiding enough to compel them use their wisdom.

King delivers justice instantly but God delivers justice righteously.

Welcome Roopa into what will be a more disciplined, more thoughtful and more edified world!

For the past three days I have been experiencing strength in the body. It is gradually increasing. A truth is when kundalini passes fully through vishudda or throat chakra body becomes adamantine , that is of unbreakable strength. That's what seems to be happening before the final leap into full spirituality.

It is not going to rain in Chennai. Contrary to the metereological department's prediction of heavy rain next week, I believe it is going to be sunny in Chennai.

Number of physical qualities and experience such as strength, bliss, stillness, beauty and mental qualities such as intelligence, memory, focus etc beginning to integrate. Spiritual reality can no longer be denied by anyone as the effects are beginning to get evident to the external world.

Education today is a means to a very materialistic end. So it is obviously losing its halo. People have to realise both as individuals and as part of society that learning for self improvement needs veneration by itself and also be seen and pursued as the means to a noble goal.

It is a very difficult challenge to shift people's perspectives given the times we live in. So I am mustering all my creative strength to embark on this task and see how things shape up.

The time I think is ripe with all the developments in my spirituality nearing completion.

There need not be a victor and a vanquished in a war of dharma. The vanquished can be the elevated and the victor the instrument that elevates. Both would be part of the divine act. The physical prevailing and moral edification balance each other.

You won't let me down?
Trust me I will not, I assured
K she replied, I trust you

I was super confident
That nothing awry can happen
I was sure that it will end well as usual

The night I still remember
When everything was in fast motion
For the first time things were not in control

Right in front of my eyes
And under my very nose
The unthinkable unfolded

It haunts me till today
That i let her down
I am still in disbelief

But my questions to God
Being definitely answered
I see some light and have the hope
That the impossible will happen

Thank you God
I would have been decimated without your grace
Thank you my dear parents for your unending support
Waiting in great anticipation...

Sravna..its normal to feel guilty when the unthinkable happens but please remember it was not your fault.
The pandemic took away many lives world wide.

Sravna..its normal to feel guilty when the unthinkable happens but please remember it was not your fault.
The pandemic took away many lives world wide.
I cannot say certain things openly Renuka. But it was definitely my fault. That is the reason I am not able to reconcile with what happened. But I am also supremely confident now the event will be reversed. People may think I am nuts but there is substance behind my confidence. Time will reveal all.

Based on my unique experiences, I can vouch for all that are said in our scriptures. Space time fully connected is indeed brahman. Space is filled with all the knowledge of reality and that is what can be heard as shabdas which gave rise to the vedas. Time contains the subtle form of that knowledge some of which now and then come as intuitions to many.

Anyone who is elevated enough spiritually can have access to knowledge in space time. I think we have this notion of akashic records which I believe is true.

I also strongly believe there is truth in what is said by every religion. Obviously there is only one God. That is simple logic. But different religions exists as per the requirements of place and time. Just as all of us are in fact the same divinity but are different outside. As for as Science is concerned it also cant say different truths but the truth it says is a veiled or a lower truth. The corresponding higher truth is the same as that of religions or spirituality.

It may seem difficult to believe but I now know I have control over nature to a great extent still not complete though. It is actually proper to say my energy now almost totally syncs with nature. That is control of external reality which comes with control of self.

Chennai weather will continue to be pleasant and average day and night time temperature will fall sharply to be between 20 and 30 throughout the year.

Man from time immemorial has been fascinated and awed by nature. But recently it seems to have become a competition with recent successes in science and technology. When he does something though a parody he thinks he is higher than nature.

Heres my response

I am thinking of ways to use my capabilities to the best interests of people.

Here are some of the ideas I got

Those who possess non materialistic inclinations can have their spirituality or their spiritual energy enhanced. These can by done by working on the soul, mind, subtle body and gross body. The effect will be holistic on the overall self.

Working on soul will have the maximum long term implications including the future births and effects on karmas.

Working on mind will have implications on the future and current births

Chakras are connected to both the inner self and the body. So it will have impact on not only the body but also on the inner self.

Since all levels of self are interconnected even working on gross body will have an impact on inner self if the impact on gross body is spiritual.

Finally it is not only about self. It is also about external reality. It will be double impact if we not only strengthen self but also weaken the harmful external factors affecting the self. This can also be done by spiritual energy.

I do not want to further the cause of selfishness and materialism. But yes help for those who are in real need including money. Selfish people have their own network. I want something similar for the others. Those who genuinely care for others

I have figured out the reach of my spiritual energy is phenomenal. Infact universal. That is why I describe it as telepathic ability. It can also influence future events. I just want to emphasize the reach of the energy so that people get the confidence. It spans all levels of external reality that is physical, mental and spiritual. In other words all of the space time. It spans all levels of self that is gross body, subtle body, mind and soul. Obviously the need and responsibility to do good is overwhelming.

There is a lot of productive use it can be put to for the society. Will be coming with more thoughts on that soon.

Heres an update. The almost complete mastery of natural telepathy against the synthetic telepathy technology of US is happening. I dont know how many other countries they have now roped in. The technology almost a comedy piece.

Vithai vithaithavan vinai arupan. I am a little sad that the rest of the world is not privy to the befitting end of the negative use of technology.

It is when positive energy starts happening that will be making them the ultimate comedians that they are

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back