• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

The transcending energy and the unbreakable spiritual energy are associated with the two types of maya namely the projection maya and the ceiling maya in accordance with Sankaras Advaita philosophy. The existence of such energies really imply the truth that Good will eventually triumph over the Evil. Once over for me it is bound to become international and unassailable truth.

The ultimate Good over Evil day which is Vijayadasami is nearing. My wife used to say that she was actually born on vijayadasami day though it is not the case. But l am dearly hoping it becomes prophetically true. God is great!

I wrote the following poem more than a year back. Things got delayed and delayed and now finally on course. I would retain the meat of the poem. But with a little addition to the end.

The Reunion

About two decades back the nectar of a beautiful flower caught the notice of a bee

A fragrant relationship soon blossomed

In a way that envied the flowers and the bees around

And wilted them as the bond grew stronger and stronger

One day the bees and flowers made a grand plan

They plucked the flower and threw it aside

The devasted bee pulled it up and flew over the mountains and into the sky

With all its might coming from the world of right

As it reached the glittering stars and into the abode of Gods

It requested a place for its beloved heart

The Gods immediately granted the boon

Let the flower be your heart!

The bee buzzed and danced around in ecstasy and sung

Oh measly ones you can now not separate me and my heart.

A year passed on

The bee petitioned to the God again

If You can make the world a safer place

I can let my Heart out without a worry

So be it ! The Gods concurred

It will be the day when the Good triumphs over the Evil and the world set free!

Now I am able to drink steam rising coffee routinely with ease. The meaning is the body is going beyond the effect of heat which I believe is the ultimate test of spirituality.

Latest ads

Back