• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Or can I say both projection maya and veiling maya are gradually getting lifted for me for all practical purposes? I think so!

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

I was sustaining on little food for about 40 days . Then was on normal eating the last 40 days or so. Now again the feeling of thirst and hunger is gone. I have noticed that whenever spiritual effects return they are more or less permanent. Let's see.

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
I was sustaining on little food for about 40 days . Then was on normal eating the last 40 days or so. Now again the feeling of thirst and hunger is gone. I have noticed that whenever spiritual effects return they are more or less permanent. Let's see.
Sravna...in the Gita Shree Krishna states;
" One cannot become a yogi if one eats too much or eats too little, sleeps too much or sleeps too little"

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
The Īśhopaniṣhad states:

andhaṁ tamaḥ praviśhanti ye ’vidyām upāsate

tato bhūya iva te tamo ya u vidyāyām ratāḥ (9)[v13]

“Those who cultivate only material science go to hell. But those who cultivate only spiritual science go to an even darker hell.” Material science is necessary for the maintenance of our body, while spiritual science is necessary for the manifestation of the internal divinity within us. We must balance both in our lives to reach the goal of life. Hence, yogāsans, prāṇāyām, and the science of proper diet are an essential part of Vedic knowledge. Each of the four Vedas has its associate Veda for material knowledge. The associate Veda of Atharva Veda is Ayurveda, which is the hoary science of medicine and good health. This demonstrates that the Vedas lay emphasis on the maintenance of physical health. Accordingly, Shree Krishna says that overeating or not eating at all, extreme activity or complete inactivity, etc. are all impediments to Yog. Spiritual practitioners should take good care of their body, by eating fresh nutritious food, doing daily exercise, and getting the right amount of sleep every night.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Renuka,

I am not sure whether I will be not eating at all. But something takes away the hunger causing feeling and thought. I may still eat little. But look at it this way. When the body is free from the effects of maya it does not need anything from the external reality. It is in a perfectly balanced state. What Krishna says is true for a typical body but one that is fully evolved is fully self sufficient and sustaining.

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
Renuka,

I am not sure whether I will be not eating at all. But something takes away the hunger causing feeling and thought. I may still eat little. But look at it this way. When the body is free from the effects of maya it does not need anything from the external reality. It is in a perfectly balanced state. What Krishna says is true for a typical body but one that is fully evolved is fully self sufficient and sustaining.
Lets see..the list of perfected beings who ate
1) Rama
2) Krishna
3) Buddha experimented not eating and was reduced to bones and He realized the middle path of moderate eating is balanced.
4)Jesus
5)Ramakrishna Paramahansa
6) Ramana Maharishi
7) Yogananda Paramhansa
8) Shiridi Sai Baba..He even cooked for others
9) Sathya Sai Baba.

Perfected beings and Avatars follow the Dharma of the human body.

Please dont try all this not eating stunts or you might land up with severe problems and even serious non reversible bodily harm.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

Lets see..the list of perfected beings who ate
1) Rama
2) Krishna
3) Buddha experimented not eating and was reduced to bones and He realized the middle path of moderate eating is balanced.
4)Jesus
5)Ramakrishna Paramahansa
6) Ramana Maharishi
7) Yogananda Paramhansa
8) Shiridi Sai Baba..He even cooked for others
9) Sathya Sai Baba.

Perfected beings and Avatars follow the Dharma of the human body.

Please dont try all this not eating stunts or you might land up with severe problems and even serious non reversible bodily harm.
Renuka it is not something I am consciously doing. The signals are just getting stopped and not letting me eat. This is in sync with other signals that make the body move towards self sufficiency. So it is very unlikely to harm. My heart beat is also moving towards sub 60. Breathing is 6 or below.

Conscious self has no role to play in this. Everything is spontaneous.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

My height has also increased slightly. I know height slighyly varies during the day. But this seems to be a permanent increase.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

One more unbelievable improvement is that my short sight vision is getting cured. So it is definitely positive and only because of spiritual energy. Once the brain gets fully spiritual I expect dramatic changes in my interactions.

OP
OP
sravna

sravna

The transcending energy and the unbreakable spiritual energy are associated with the two types of maya namely the projection maya and the ceiling maya in accordance with Sankaras Advaita philosophy. The existence of such energies really imply the truth that Good will eventually triumph over the Evil. Once over for me it is bound to become international and unassailable truth.

The ultimate Good over Evil day which is Vijayadasami is nearing. My wife used to say that she was actually born on vijayadasami day though it is not the case. But l am dearly hoping it becomes prophetically true. God is great!

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks