• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

The energy has reached extremely high levels. Consummation is being delayed for some reason but even then the current capabilities are awesome.

The most powerful nation is on a smearing spirituality campaign. It has been not successful so far and has actually started to boomerang. It is being taught lessons in a neat way. Hoping sincerely it will start mending its ways and come out of the intoxication of racist feelings. If it doesn't it really is made of buffalo skin.

I have shared in this forum the truth of Americans and probably their allies using synthetic telepathy technology to control me and more than that aiming for my life. Why should they do that? A little thought makes it obvious. They do not want any other country to prevail over them. They understood and are now convinced that the power and intelligence of spiritual energy is overwhelming and can easily prevail over anything. They are literally moving heaven and earth to prevail over me but it is the spiritual energy that is having a huge upperhand and taken me mostly away from their control.

I believe this obsession over control or elimination is definitely consuming them 24x 7. but with very close and strong divine help for me, their efforts have not been successful.

I lost my wife in this fight but with the power of the highest divinity I will get her back

From my experiences I am convinced God is everywhere and in everything. It is only God that permeates reality. Human and other consciousness are just veiled experiences of God. Physical and mental worlds are not real and exists only are veiled consciousness of God. There is only one ultimate reality which is that of nirguna brahman and others are only relatively real and can be classified as illusions at different levels. The definition of illusion could be it is that which keeps changing and eventually vanishes.

America rose to such prominence because to start with they were the best of europe. In the last century or two they attracted the best of the world. But they terribly misused the fame and goodwill created due to utter selfish intentions.

India too was and hopefully is a land of the best. That is the best of spiritual scholars. I think the real contest is set up for the ensuing decades

India too was and hopefully is a land of the best. That is the best of spiritual scholars. I think the real contest is set up for the ensuing decades

I believe only that country which uses the best principles and practices of US and what was Soviet union can endure and thrive and be a real model. I am very optimistic about India because spirituality combines both and india is the land of spirituality. But the real challenge is in placing that truth into the minds of people.

I believe only that country which uses the best principles and practices of US and what was Soviet union can endure and thrive and be a real model. I am very optimistic about India because spirituality combines both and india is the land of spirituality. But the real challenge is in placing that truth into the minds of people.
Such a country does not exists.
Only the whole world can come together as one dharmic unit which need not be based on India's model of spirituality but based on the diverse spirituality of each and every nation in this world.

Such a country does not exists.
Only the whole world can come together as one dharmic unit which need not be based on India's model of spirituality but based on the diverse spirituality of each and every nation in this world.
Renuka,

America and Soviet union represented two fundamental but diametric opposite ways of thinking. Because of the mechanisations of America, the Soviet union collapsed. But being adharmic America will follow suit. Both are bound to perish because of some weaknesses that will lead to the doom.

But to the credit of both nations, they possessed some very positive aspects too. Those have to come together for a nation to endure since that will remove the weaknesses.

Latest ads

Back