• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My recent posts on the thread"The magic of spiritual energy"

sravna

I have been posting a number of video clips from various tamil movies the main theme being dharma fighting adharma. The reason is the play of adharma in my own life in a very adverse way. I believe God is very much and very closely guiding and directing my actions in this retaliation. Very significant developments are happening in my physical, mental and spiritual self and have been able to almost be triumphant in the hidden fight with the wicked forces.

I believe I will come out of this with my personality dramatically changed and enhanced and actually believe that it is the divine energy that will be taking over patently.

So there is a lot of unheard of and incredible happenings to ensue soon which will eventually lead to the conclusive triumph of good over the evil in what I believe is the peakmost of kali Yugas.

The current kali yuga is the most vicious occurring at exactly the mid point of the mahakalpa which is at 50 years of Brahma's life span of 100 years. By most vicious I mean it is one hundred percent adharmic or leaning towards adharmic. However there is a silver lining. With half of humanity spiritually inclined by nature, their nature can be restored if God descends and works towards that goal.

Lets watch the unfolding of God's design.

As I said in my previous post I believe earth is one of the most spiritual planets and so nature ensures that the effects of adharma are not felt for long or is intense though it has the potential to be one of the most wicked.

It may look I am taking on the most powerful nation in history as a single person. But no. If you are seeing what is unseen at the spiritual level it could make me as the whole of reality. Taking the extreme example God to the eyes is a single person but comprises of all of reality.

The Americans are responding to what all i write through more vicious energy but it is being competently fended off by spiritual energy.

Dear Sravna,
Its 2023..take some time to connect with Nature.
I was seeing a TV documentary when a Native American elder was explaning how living in a city dull our senses because we are not in sync with nature.

He explained that we are part of nature and not the top most but just one of the living creatures on earth.

Just go out somewhere in nature..reconnect to existence.
Do not bother of USA or Kaliyuga or Adharma etc.

I was attending some religious function where the priest kept reminding everyone to have a ceiling on our desires in order to thread the spiritual path.

Agreed, but at the same time all the poojas in the temple and its decoration etc are so lavish.
Many people sponsor the poojas and really it looks very beautiful and lavish.

It made me think.
Shouldn't poojas too be simple and moderate?
How are we to have ceiling of desires if we are lavish in prayers?
I wonder?

Anyway..just let go of USA and please live.
Spirituality is about living and going beyond your " enemies"

Dear Sravna,
Its 2023..take some time to connect with Nature.
I was seeing a TV documentary when a Native American elder was explaning how living in a city dull our senses because we are not in sync with nature.

He explained that we are part of nature and not the top most but just one of the living creatures on earth.

Just go out somewhere in nature..reconnect to existence.
Do not bother of USA or Kaliyuga or Adharma etc.

I was attending some religious function where the priest kept reminding everyone to have a ceiling on our desires in order to thread the spiritual path.

Agreed, but at the same time all the poojas in the temple and its decoration etc are so lavish.
Many people sponsor the poojas and really it looks very beautiful and lavish.

It made me think.
Shouldn't poojas too be simple and moderate?
How are we to have ceiling of desires if we are lavish in prayers?
I wonder?

Anyway..just let go of USA and please live.
Spirituality is about living and going beyond your " enemies"
Well said Renuka. Very nice words. But not really practical. I tried to let go a number of times. You will not understand what it means by letting go unless you are a witness of what's going on. But they understand. They understood I was being considerate and presto that made a huge prick on their ego.

You cannot really let go unless the offender mends his way but their ego is way too big to do that. Especially after being terribly wounded. Sorry Renuka but that's the state of affairs and the stark reality.

Now I really don't want to back off. They are inveterate sinners beyond repair. The world will see their true self and color soon.

As I said in one of the threads they have this one track thinking of trying for total control over others. Pursuant to that they are hell bent on finishing me off. The number of attempts on the life of Lord Krishna would be a joke considering those made on mine. It is 24x7 effort through technology. I do not know in what other ways they are being made. But due to the grace of God technology has been reduced to a joke.

Nobody can stop them from exercising control over others except through God's intervention. That's what is happening.

As I said in one of the threads they have this one track thinking of trying for total control over others. Pursuant to that they are hell bent on finishing me off. The number of attempts on the life of Lord Krishna would be a joke considering those made on mine. It is 24x7 effort through technology. I do not know in what other ways they are being made. But due to the grace of God technology has been reduced to a joke.

Nobody can stop them from exercising control over others except through God's intervention. That's what is happening.
Can you explain how exactly they are doing this ?

Can you explain how exactly they are doing this ?
Yes Vignesh. There is a technology called synthetic telepathy which tries to mimic the capabilities of natural telepathy which is what I possess. They really are scared of the capabilities of natural telepathy and have been trying to control it for a long time. It is brain versus supercomputers.

The technology can exercise total control over body and brain. It can simulate all negativity. It can also kill in a number of ways. They did not expect that spiritual energy would competently handle their technology and have made desperate attempts to exercise control. As I said technology has been reduced to a joke and its limitations clearly exposed. It is like a pre kg kid fighting with a PhD.

More publically visible events to follow soon.

Latest ads

Back