• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Renuka,

America and Soviet union represented two fundamental but diametric opposite ways of thinking. Because of the mechanisations of America, the Soviet union collapsed. But being adharmic America will follow suit. Both are bound to perish because of some weaknesses that will lead to the doom.

But to the credit of both nations, they possessed some very positive aspects too. Those have to come together for a nation to endure since that will remove the weaknesses.
Sravna...God does not cause nations to perish.
God only causes adharma to perish.

Adharma in a nation may perish and that nation would turn a new leaf and become Dharmic.

Best example is Japan.
Once upon a time they were highly Adharmic.
I used to wonder why a Dharmic person like Subash Chandro Bose was rather close to Japan back then.

Most Indians in India have no idea what the Japanese did to Malaysia when they invaded Malaysia.
They killed so many people.
The even boiled people alive.
Killed babies by throwing them up in the air and piercing them with bayonets.
Beheaded so many people..burnt people alive.
Raped so many women.

Then when Hiroshima Nagasaki incident happened, their reign of Adharma ended.

Now, did Japan perish?
No it did not..only their Adharma perished.
They are now one of the most Dharmic nations in the world.

Get what I mean?
So America or Russia wont perish.
Their Adharma would perish thats all.

So kindly dont wait to see any one's nation downfall..it doesnt happen in the way you see it.

Everything in this world is cyclical..a rise is followed by a fall..a fall is followed by a rise and the cycle repeats till we all learn to handle polar opposites alike.

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu..I do hope you recite this daily.

Sravna...God does not cause nations to perish.
God only causes adharma to perish.

Adharma in a nation may perish and that nation would turn a new leaf and become Dharmic.

Best example is Japan.
Once upon a time they were highly Adharmic.
I used to wonder why a Dharmic person like Subash Chandro Bose was rather close to Japan back then.

Most Indians in India have no idea what the Japanese did to Malaysia when they invaded Malaysia.
They killed so many people.
The even boiled people alive.
Killed babies by throwing them up in the air and piercing them with bayonets.
Beheaded so many people..burnt people alive.
Raped so many women.

Then when Hiroshima Nagasaki incident happened, their reign of Adharma ended.

Now, did Japan perish?
No it did not..only their Adharma perished.
They are now one of the most Dharmic nations in the world.

Get what I mean?
So America or Russia wont perish.
Their Adharma would perish thats all.

So kindly dont wait to see any one's nation downfall..it doesnt happen in the way you see it.

Everything in this world is cyclical..a rise is followed by a fall..a fall is followed by a rise and the cycle repeats till we all learn to handle polar opposites alike.

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu..I do hope you recite this daily.
Renuka I understand. I really don't wish any nation to perish. It is only that adharma may harm the nation if followed to its logical conclusion.

In the clip shown above I not only have the intolerance to adharma of the angry Arjun but also the spiritual power of the peaceful Arjun. A very potent and dangerous two in one.

Though I am focussed on a safer and a peaceful world, I would like to start within, that is focus on TN. TN is a microcosm of what is outside. So if it is possible here it is possible.

We `are becoming way too overconfident because of the success of science and technology more from the latter. However let us in the spirit of humbleness of Newton understand that it is a pebble only we have picked up from the vast seashore of knowledge. There are countless such pebbles probably more shining waiting to be picked up.

Also any solution other than Science is disrespected. We need to come out of this mindset and give a little more respect to nature.

Synthetic telepathy effects of all the signals of America and co. almost nil. Positive energy may surface anytime

To those who are wondering what gives me the courage to make the above posts here are some of what I can do

Can remove maya that is all physical and mental energies can be consumed by the spiritual energy

Can project maya that is create physical and mental energies

Both of the above at will.

Both the broad powers are constantly increasing and nearing the peak.

Thoughts are very potent energy. As long as you have a negative thought, they are prone to be implemented. The only way to ensure one is above negativity is to reach a level where no negative thoughts are created. There is also a level for sublime and divine thoughts beyond which one becomes superhuman. No mundane thoughts occur . Every thought has a purpose in the sense it is connected with those of the rest and involving others and giving a purpose.

Mundane thoughts actually too have a much longer duration perceived purpose because action of one in a chain reaction affects others too. It has to percolate to involve everybody.

My brain simply rejects any negative thought when something negative is seen or heard. The right level is being reached now I believe. That is how I figured out for negative behaviour to not happen negative thoughts should be transcended.

Latest ads

Back