• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

In the past ten days heart rate has reduced by 15 beats per minute. It is 70 to 75 now. I think this reduction should accelerate.

I have been checking only in the noons. I have not checked the lowest heart rate for the day. I believe it should be sub 60.

Almost all of the synthetic telepathy energies have been dudded and gone past. Body coasting towards non negative state after which I believe it will quickly get truly and permanently positive.

Able to be without solid food with greater ease now. It is almost one and a half months since regular eating was stopped sustaining mainly on liquid food. I believe that should also start reducing soon.

Just as with true spiritual capability, I can produce not only force removing energies but also force producing energies.

My experience with technology can be summed up as follows

Real spiritual power = Modern Science and technology + yet to be developed spiritual technology

Able to be without solid food with greater ease now. It is almost one and a half months since regular eating was stopped sustaining mainly on liquid food. I believe that should also start reducing soon.
Nirahara samyama which is mostly taking liquid food or eventually no food is an yogic practice which comes with a truck load of sadhana with a mind that is not having thought waves.

But your mind has lots of thought waves about USA, Ukraine and Russia.

So its highly unlikely you are not eating solids due to transition into Nirahara Samyama and most probably you are developing Anorexia due to a subclinical depression.

Please see a doctor before its too late...its life threatening to feel sickness is spiritual awakening.

Nirahara samyama which is mostly taking liquid food or eventually no food is an yogic practice which comes with a truck load of sadhana with a mind that is not having thought waves.

But your mind has lots of thought waves about USA, Ukraine and Russia.

So its highly unlikely you are not eating solids due to transition into Nirahara Samyama and most probably you are developing Anorexia due to a subclinical depression.

Please see a doctor before its too late...its life threatening to feel sickness is spiritual awakening.
No Renuka. I feel a natural progression in my food habits. But you are right about thought waves. Unnecessary thoughts are reduced a lot. The thoughts about US etc is a again a natural response to whats happening. Many a time there is a ugraha reaction by Gods themselves and i believe I have a little of Narasimha in me.

Effect of heat continues to reduce.

Also felt for a sustained period breathing of very pure air. And breathing rate low.

Is Agni pariksha based on the immunity from effect of heat and fire? It seems that when your body is free from the effect of heat and fire you are spiritually purest. What do you say Renuka?

I dont understand the funda behind it. But I am beginning to experience a blissful feeling in the tongue and a little bit in the ears

Nothing to worry Renuka. Tnere is a overall nice and blissful feeling.
Life slipping away too feels blissful.

Its dangerous...the fact is you are not eating..heart rate and breathing rate would surely go down to lower the metabolism to be able to survive.

When the body cant cope anymore, your breathing and heart would stop..then its only RIP.

Please go see a doctor and get help.

Sravna!!! Your blood sugar is getting less..you would get all this weird feelings.
Renuka,

The really funny thing is when it comes to the extremes how differently western science and spirituality view the same thing. When the heart stops western science says It's all over you are dead. But spirituality says Things can't be better. You have become immortal

You are tickling me Renuka!

Renuka,

The really funny thing is when it comes to the extremes how differently western science and spirituality view the same thing. When the heart stops western science says It's all over you are dead. But spirituality says Things can't be better. You have become immortal

You are tickling me Renuka!
Advanced Yogis can have zero heart rate and zero breathing and go into suspended animation for years.
But you are not an advanced Yogi.
So what you are experiencing isnt what you think it is.

I rather be wrong than to think someone who is not a yogi with declining vital signs is in Samadhi.

Latest ads

Back