• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TAMIL Kutthu Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an ultimate one but not necessarily coming under the kuthu song category!

You must have definitely drawn the courage from our leading Renu!

Plan and prepare one for tomorrow.

Kind regards

Yes Valli..Its true. I fear nothing hehehehehe.

You know there is one song from the rapper singer 50cents and I am looking for its Uncensored Lyrics Version and I will send it to you by PM.
You Tube censors the lyrics..still cant get the uncensored lyrics version!!!

Dear Dr. Barani

I like that song 'வா வாத்தியாரே'. I used to sing it (only the first few lines though) during my school days. I know that Manorama has acted in it. Is Nagesh the other person? Can you also please tell us what film is it from?

Thanks for your contribution. I really appreciate the effort you took to post the whole song in Tamil for us!

Kind regards

The movie was பொம்மலாட்டம் and I think the Characters were Manorama and Cho Ramaswamy.

Here is another you may like

எலந்த பயம் எலந்த பயம் - யாங்
செக்கச் செவந்த பயம்!
தேனாட்டம் இனிக்கும் பயம்!
எல்லோரும் வாங்கும் பயம் - இது
ஏழக்கின்னே பொறந்த பயம்!

Valli sorry for this cos I am pasting a Hindi song here.
But I was just trying to let everyone know that Kutthu Tunes are making the rounds in Bollywood..So Jai Ho Kutthu!!!

‪DHINKA CHIKA FULL HD VIDEO SONG (SALMAN KHAN READY MOVIE) 2011‬‏ - YouTube

You know what Renu, the original song is 'Ringa ringa' from the Telugu movie 'Aarya 2' and the hero is Allu Arjun. The music director is Devi Sri Prasad for that movie and he was specially invited to do the music for 'Dhinka Chika'!

Here is the link for 'Ringa ringa' - ‪Allu Arjun's - Ringa Ringa - High Definition - Video Song‬‏ - YouTube

There are good kuthu songs in all Indian movies and thanks for posting it Renu :)

Ok, now lets all stick to TAMIL once again :)

Kind regards

Last edited:
Dear Dr. Barani

That must have been the most "popular" song in those days and it still holds to this day :)

I know that the heroine in that movie is Jayalalitha! Now, once again dear please be kind enough to mention the name of the movie for the benefit of all the members who frequent our 'popular' :) thread!!!

Kind regards

Omg I actually love that song Ponmeni uruguthey a lot!!!. I used to sing it often not knowing the meaning exactly and my mum was like shut up!. See its a really hard song to sing actually, voice modulation etc only the great S Janaki can, like P Suhseela. So in terms of technicality its really hard to sing properly!

ok here mine and i am not sure its its Kuthu. But again very hard to sing!

‪MMKRaju-ilayaraja,KamalHasan-Siva Rathiri‬‏ - YouTube

Dear Friends

I think we are getting into some naughty moods :)

We don't want to get into trouble, do we? But come to think of it, these songs have come under censor and have been released for public viewing!

And once again, some old songs are more bold but in the disguise of 'Ilai marai Kaai marai' (இலை மறை காய் மறை).

I really have to thank you all for your enthusiastic participation! Thank you guys!

Kind regards

‪Azhagana Ratchashiyae song - Mudhalvan‬‏ - YouTube

every once in a while, in our car, i play this song to my wife (yes she is a very pretty lady :) )

her tamil is weaker than mine, and so i have an upper hand, and a ball of a time, lipsyncing the male voice :)

btw, i think ilayaraja, was the first, to introduce traditional south indian instruments to mainstream tamil movie songs - thavil.

ARR took it one step further and expanding the selection.

his use of nadaswaram in the background for oomanapenne in vinnaithandi varuvaya was classic.

in this song, ARR uses ghatam in a way that was probably never imagined - a very naughty song, with the ghatam dancing to the beat. not sure which predominates here!!

enjoy :)

‪Azhagana Ratchashiyae song - Mudhalvan‬‏ - YouTube

every once in a while, in our car, i play this song to my wife (yes she is a very pretty lady :) )

her tamil is weaker than mine, and so i have an upper hand, and a ball of a time, lipsyncing the male voice :)

btw, i think ilayaraja, was the first, to introduce traditional south indian instruments to mainstream tamil movie songs - thavil.

ARR took it one step further and expanding the selection.

his use of nadaswaram in the background for oomanapenne in vinnaithandi varuvaya was classic.

in this song, ARR uses ghatam in a way that was probably never imagined - a very naughty song, with the ghatam dancing to the beat. not sure which predominates here!!

enjoy :)

Hey Kunjs since you sing that for your wife..
she can sing this for you.

‪Alagiya Asura Azhagiya Asura Tamil Hits‬‏ - YouTube

Dear Ravi

'Antha Arabic Kadaloram' is a BEAUTIFUL song! So is the dance and the voice of AR Rahman itself for that song!

Very good selection!

Kind regards

Dear Kunjuppu

'Azhagana Ratchasiyae' has a good picturisation. It shows many things that are done typically in villages and I feel so much about the many things I have missed!

But luckily I have atleast had my fair share of சில்லு/பாண்டி, பல்லாங்குழி, தயக்கட்டான், கிட்டிப்புள், பம்பரம், கூட்டான்சோறு and making இடிச்ச புளி!

Another funny incident that happened in my house - we saw that movie in my house when my children were about 5 and 8. As soon as they heard that song, they turned to me and said,'அம்மா தான் அழகான ராட்சசி.' Their emphasis was on ராட்சசி rather than அழகான :)

Kind regards

Hey, Raghy (Sorry add Shri also)

That's a very good selection! You are all excelling each other in this field! This makes me very happy!

Our dear friend Anandi can understand my feeling :) when all the children in the class are doing their best and the teacher finds it very hard to choose the best!!!

By the way, where are you Amala? You are absent today, hope you are just enjoying your weekend!

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back