• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TAMIL Kutthu Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Renu

Thank you so... much for contributing to this thread:) But not so fast!!!

Please dear slow down! I know that it is very temptating to post all our favourite songs! You know the song you posted 'En Peeru Meena Kumari' - I love it and was thinking of posting it later!!!

As I have mentioned earlier let us all post just one song each per day, ok? This is not to dampen our spirits but to really let other members open the link and enjoy, relish the songs! Hope you agree with me :)

Love you all

Kind regards

Dear Amala, Renu, Ravi, Raghy

Love you all! Other members over there, please don't hesitate to contribute! The more, the fun :)

But just one song per day to allow others to relish it :)

Kind regards

Dear all,

I am so glad to see this thread started by Valli cos in forum sometimes we are so caught up with all serious debates and its a nice place to unwind where we can unleash our "wild" side too.

I personally invite C Ravi, Haridas,Sravna, Biswa,Dr Barani,Dr Anandi,VR ji too join in here as I feel all of you can surely contribute.

Dear all,

I am so glad to see this thread started by Valli cos in forum sometimes we are so caught up with all serious debates and its a nice place to unwind where we can unleash our "wild" side too.

I personally invite C Ravi, Haridas,Sravna, Biswa,Dr Barani,Dr Anandi,VR ji too join in here as I feel all of you can surely contribute.

Oh, thank you dear Renu! You make me feel so flattered!!!

Kindest regards

Ok, dear Friends

I am creating my own song (!??) along the lines of

என்ன தவம் செய்தனை யசோதா.....
எங்கும் நிறை பர பிரம்மன் அம்மா என்றழைக்க
என்ன தவம் செய்தனை

and my own song

என்ன தவம் செய்தனை ப்ரவீன் ..... :)
எங்கும் நிறை மெம்பெர்ஸ் போஸ்ட் பண்ண
என்ன தவம் செய்தனை

Kindest regards to ALL

Oh my dear!!! Ravi, we do have some same tastes! I have already posted it! But it doesn't matter! The more you see it the more you like it :)

Oops!!!!!, I didnt notice your previous post with this song.....

Have another one in store to share here, as per your reqest to share one a day...

My dear Valli,
All the songs posted here are wonderful. It makes us smile for a while. I contribute one song to this thread. I like this song for its music and for the dancing beats.
I hope you will like it. Anandi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ49v4VJpm4

Dearest Kunjuppu

Kuthu song (as far as I can explain) is a fast beat song to which one can dance in a fast rhythm! It can be in western music style but kuthu song is basically one which has our local music beats.

Now, please make your kuthu contribution! Also, go through all the other kuthu songs. You will sure get a good idea!

Kind regards

well, after receiving some hints, i am still not so sure. but here is an upbeat timeless song. luvvd the movie, luvd bhanumathi and still laugh at chandrababu's antics, particularly chasing the mice in the kitchen. i fell laughing from my seat at wellington theatre madras when i saw it 1962.

behind was seated v.v.giri, then vice president, and soon to become president of india a few years later.

‪Azhagiya Mithilai - Annai 1962 |

sacchu at her prettiest. avm rajan's first movie - hence the 'avm' honorofic to his name. later years he married pushpalatha, a christian, who converted to hinduism to become his second wife. rajan went through a rough spell, and emerged as 'yesuvin adimai' after that. when i last visited chennai, he was still preaching the gospel.

sacchu is my aunt's neighbour in alwarpet, and still officially single. a good lady, i hear. :)

i hope you enjoy this, as much as i do.

My dear Valli,
All the songs posted here are wonderful. It makes us smile for a while. I contribute one song to this thread. I like this song for its music and for the dancing beats.
I hope you will like it. Anandi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ49v4VJpm4

Sure, agree with you. It is a song with very good dancing beats! Most of Prabhu Deva (nearly all) have good dance beats and dance steps! Thanks for your contribution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back