• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TAMIL Kutthu Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Valli and all,

Kuththu song of the day - 18th July, 2011

‪Appa Amma Vilayattu‬‏ - YouTube

Appa Amma Vilaiyattu Vilayaadi Paapoan maa Ye Chelloan, Ye Chelloan, Ye Chelloan....

hi ravi,

loved this one. :)

tamanna is a riot where ever she plays, and with dhanush, have become one of my favourite pairs.

it is amazing the gyrations, these folks do, and i sort of have to stretch my imagination, and yet it fails me, if those actors of yester years sivaji/savitri attempted to do the same, even in their prime time.

i enjoyed the way she rolls her eyes, and has a built in invitation to mischief, which should flutter any young lad's heart, if not the other parts.

btw, does anyone else recall playing appa/amma or doctor/nurse games when they were young? :)

Dear Kunjuppu

The dance by Sriram and Janani was quite amusing, thanks for posting it! The dance by Prasanna and Gayathri for the same song was very good!

The three girls - Janani, Geetha and Suganya have done a great job! Reminded me of my school and college days when we would gather in my house (mostly) and sometimes in one of my friends' house and practise for school performances or dance competitions!!

My vote goes to the girl in the purple chudithar! There are two important things while dancing (according to what my dance teacher taught me) - one is smiling and the other is that the dancer must not mouth the song! Only smiling and appropriate expressions are allowed and the dancer must not mouth the song! So my vote for the above girl!

Where are you finding all these links? (Don't tell us) These are very interesting, Kunjuppu, thanks :)

Kind regards

தாங்கள் மனைவியாக இருபதுநாள், இந்த குறிப்பிட்ட வரிகளை கவநீர்தைகள். என்னை போல கல்யாணம் ஆகாத வாலிப பசங்க
smile.png
, கவனிக்கும் வரிகள் -

நாங்கள் சைக்கிள் ஏறியே வந்தால் தான்

நீங்க மொடோர்பைக தான் பார்பெங்கே
நாங்க மொடோபைக்குல வந்தால்தான்
நீங்க மாருதிக்கு மாருவேங்க

நாங்க ஜீன்சு பான்டு தான் போட்டால்தான்
நீங்க பாக்கி பான்டு தான் பாபெங்க
நாங்க பாகி பான்டுள்ள வந்தாதான்
நீங்க வீடியதான் தேடுவேங்க

ஒண்ணுமே வெவரங்கள் புரியல்ல
என்னதான் புடிக்கொமோ தெரியல்ல
அன்புகள் ஆயிரம் அடிச்சாச்சு
மொத்ததில் பைத்தியம் புடிச்சாச்சு

LOL..

Very true, Ravi :) I can understand your plight :(

Greetings.

I love this song!

‪Andangkaka song - Anniyan‬‏ - YouTube

( But my wife considered this song as the better song... ‪Kadhal yaanai song - Anniyan‬‏ - YouTube )

( By the way, Sowbagyavathy Valli, you have not commented about the song in post #9 yet....).

Cheers!

Dear Shri. Raghy

Your wife's selection of song is indeed very good! Please convey this to her!

Regarding my comment about the song in post #9, please bear with me, I will do it soon :)

Kind regards

Dear Friends

My song for today is 'Aaiyoo Pathikichu' from the movie Rhythm - ‪rhythm - ayyo pathikichu‬‏ - YouTube

Kind regards

Dear Valli,

This is one of my favorite songs. I am a fan of Ramya Krishnan and her performance in this song, I liked a lot- "Ayyo Pathikichu Pathikichu Pathikichu Oh OH Penne". LOL. Though the theme of the song is Hot, it makes me laugh by listening to " Ayyo Apthikichu Pathikichu Pathikichu". I was supposed to post this song only for the day. But after going through the song "Odi Odi Velaiyadu", I got striked with the idea of posting - Amma Appa Vilaiyatu Vilaiyaadi Paapoan maa Ye Chaloan, Ye Cheloan , Ye Cheloan...

hi ravi,

loved this one. :)

tamanna is a riot where ever she plays, and with dhanush, have become one of my favourite pairs.

it is amazing the gyrations, these folks do, and i sort of have to stretch my imagination, and yet it fails me, if those actors of yester years sivaji/savitri attempted to do the same, even in their prime time.

i enjoyed the way she rolls her eyes, and has a built in invitation to mischief, which should flutter any young lad's heart, if not the other parts.

btw, does anyone else recall playing appa/amma or doctor/nurse games when they were young? :)

Sri Kunjuppu,

You are right. Tamanna is the sweet heart of all the guys :). The way she rolls her eyes and her sweet expressions, as you said, are all like her built in invitation to mischief. She has a sort of charismatic charm and she is famous for her extraordinary curvey waist. This has been finely exposed in the movie - "Siruthai", in pair with Karthi.

valli,

these songs appear at random on the sie of the youtube screen.

ravi,

watched tamanna karthi in siruthai. currently watching her in vengai. :)

Dear Amala

'Yennadi Muniyamma' is an evergreen song from the movie - வாங்க மாப்பிள்ளை வாங்க' sung by TKS. Natarajan. This song would have been the song used by youngsters of yesteryears to tease girls! I remember these words in that song -

கட்ட புள்ள குட்ட புள்ள
கருகமணி போட்ட புள்ள
நாக்கு சிவந்த புள்ள கண்ணம்மா
இனி நான்தான்டி உன்புருஷன் பொன்னம்மா

This link gives you the original audio with a 'Michael Jackson' video remix - http://youtu.be/watch?v=bSA6Kms_hNQ&feature=fvst

In the link you have sent - the singer on the stage is the one - TKS. Natarajan!

Good job!

Kind regards

Last edited:
Dear Valli and all,

Absolute Kuththu song of the day - 19th July, 2011

‪Sneha & Lawrence RagaVendra In Paandi-Maasi Maasam‬‏ - YouTube

Maasi Maasam Aalaana Ponnu Maamam Enakku Dhaane........

A old song in a new movie and in a new kuththu style...

Dear Ravi

I love that song - particularly the husky, new voice of the female singer!

When Shri. Raghy posted 'Nila Kaythu' song the other day, I was very tempted to post this one! As one can see this song combines two songs 1) Rajini's 'மாசி மாசம் ஆளான பொண்ணு மாமன் உனக்குத் தானே' and 2) Kamal's 'நிலா காயுது நேரம் நல்ல நேரம் நெஞ்சில் பாயுது காமன் விடும் பானம்'!!!

Kind regards

கேட்டேளோ அங்கே, அதை பாத்தேளா இங்கே!
எதையோ நினைச்சேள், அதையே நினைச்சேன் நான்!
ஆம்படையான் மனசுபோல நடப்பேன்!
நல்ல ஆத்துக்காரினு பேரு நான் எடுப்பேன்!
வாங்கோண்ணா, அட வாங்கோண்ணா!

கேட்டேளோ அங்கே, அதை பாத்தேளா இங்கே!
எதையோ நினைச்சேள், அதையே நினைச்சேன் நான்!
ஆம்படையான் மனசுபோல நடப்பேன்!
நல்ல ஆத்துக்காரினு பேரு நான் எடுப்பேன்!
வாங்கோண்ணா, அட வாங்கோண்ணா!

enna saar,

imagination konjum running wild in bangalore ? :)

நல்ல ஆத்துக்காரி? these days? :)

Sowbagyavathy Renuka,

Following my wife's request, I was singing that song only this evening,,,,,,

டாவு கட்டி தோத்து போனவன் எல்லாம்
கண் மூடிட்டா- ஓட்டு போட ஆளே இல்லயடா
ஒன்னு ரெண்டு எஸ்கேப் ஆனா பின்னே உன் லொவுதான்
மூணாம் சுத்துல முழுமை காணுமடா

காதல் ஒரு கடலு மாறிடா
அத மறந்துட்டு டம்ப்லருக்குள் நீச்சல் ஏனடா?

Great lyrics...

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back