• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tambrams should embrace Ravana as their own- not reject him

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to survive, you must create awareness by picking up a good example - Not Ravan and hope that everybody will fall line with you!
When Ravan is quoted more people will wish for the speedy extinction of the said race rather than its survival and its regaining it past glory.

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे...
As a tambram, and as a saivite, I'd rather have a fellow tambram prevent my race from hurtling towards extinction. Whether that fellow tambram is Ravana or Parasurama is immaterial. I wanted this thread to highlight the fact that we tambrams (iyers and saivites, at least) are hurting towards doom, and there's nobody to unite us. Innocents among us are persecuted, and there's nobody to save us.
Will India Cements, TVS, Infosys, TCS and all assorted tambram led companies unite to save our fellow caste members? NO, NEVER. This is why I saw the need to unite behind a powerful (even if disgusting and violent) symbol for our own preservation.
If I offended people in the process, I am sorry. I will keep this discussion civilized henceforth.

Dear Mrs. H.H.
you are perfectly correct. People get confused with complexion and beauty al the time.
With the sons of the soil migrating to foreign countries where people are naturally fair-skinned, the demand for fair skinned girls/brides has gone up sky high.
Personally I feel that dark dusky persons have attractive features which are more than often absent on the very fair people.
with warm regards,
V. R.

Dear Mrs.VR,

Although there is no proof, am told once upon a time dark skin actually signified high status and position - perhaps quite akin to the dark-skinned Ram triumphing over the fair-skinned Ravan.

Some claim the term 'pishachi' (used to mean 'ghost' or 'demon' in southie languages), actually referred to fair-skinned people around Kashmir, who spoke the paishachi language, but were feared as 'demons'.

Some also say kids in andhra are scared into eating quickly otherwise 'yerra buchodu' will come (ie., white skinned/ red haired demon will come).

It is very sad to think that these days fair skin automatically means beauty. Anyone dark-skinned is considered ugly by the present day urban yuppies (sadly, succumbing or getting brainwashed into such ideology can happen even in those who absolutely desist from such definitions).

I feel the craze for fair skin did not exist in an ancient past. Draupadi was a dark-skinned beauty. Arjuna was dark-skinned and considered a handsome man. Similarly, Ram and Krishna were both dark-skinned and handsome.

I feel associating skin colour with beauty is over-rated, and is more like a social 'fiction'...

Regards.

Heat is in proportion to the want of true knowledge. :mad2:
I can keep cool :smow: since I KNOW!
:laser:

By the way I can forgive your wanton taunts :boink:

but NOT your Thanglish!

Maami mannichudungo..Nammavala (kettadho nalladho) vittu kuduka vendamnu nenachen..avalavudhan!! Coimbatore vandha, mamava vechu enna adichudadhengo.. )

Dear Happyhindu,

Suggest you read my posts in Religion - "Dravidian/aryna mix is absolutely correct but it is not what you have been told" - this explains how the "current south dravidians came into existence with all its complexities, brahmin priest dominance etc.."

Let me explain in brief here. South dravidian race (currently in south india) are a mix of - "Majority Egyptian Dark Race + Minority Greek Whites" + "Aborginals already existing in India".JK

Shri JK,

I have this doubt about the colour preferences, migration, etc., theories which you propose.

• If the egyptian black coloured people had already inter-mixed with the whites, it is sufficient evidence that the blacks did not have any great dislike for the whites. In such a case there will be no impetus for those blacks, mixed people to undertake a long voyage from the mediterranean or the red sea, all the way upto the west or east coast of India in catamarans or sail-ships, just to avoid colour-mixing. It must necessarily have been for some other reason like famine, search for fertile lands, water resources or some religious enmity in the home country back in egypt.
  • If the migration was purely to avoid the inter-mixing of black and white skinned people, then the migrants should necessarily have been black coloured only - no mixed colour. In this case I would like to know how the fair-skinned people of India is explained. Additionally, the black people who, according to you, mixed with the veddas here would not have described those very same veddas as monkeys.
  • I also find that you feel you can be like a prophet giving out eternal truths in the name of the Almighty. Your statements are not corroborated by evidence, suitable references, extracts, etc., and you probably feel that the mere assertion "I am student of history & analysing why people are different." is sufficient to clothe your pronouncements with necessary scientific validity. I sincerely feel that if you have done some serious search and come to your conclusions, in a logical and honest manner, it should not be difficult for you to "substantiate" most of your conclusions with supporting evidence. In the absence of such an effort from your side, it is most likely that people mistake you to be airing your profound revelations from Egmore!

Shri JK,

I have this doubt about the colour preferences, migration, etc., theories which you propose.
  • If the egyptian black coloured people had already inter-mixed with the whites, it is sufficient evidence that the blacks did not have any great dislike for the whites. In such a case there will be no impetus for those blacks, mixed people to undertake a long voyage from the mediterranean or the red sea, all the way upto the west or east coast of India in catamarans or sail-ships, just to avoid colour-mixing. It must necessarily have been for some other reason like famine, search for fertile lands, water resources or some religious enmity in the home country back in egypt.
  • If the migration was purely to avoid the inter-mixing of black and white skinned people, then the migrants should necessarily have been black coloured only - no mixed colour. In this case I would like to know how the fair-skinned people of India is explained. Additionally, the black people who, according to you, mixed with the veddas here would not have described those very same veddas as monkeys.
  • I also find that you feel you can be like a prophet giving out eternal truths in the name of the Almighty. Your statements are not corroborated by evidence, suitable references, extracts, etc., and you probably feel that the mere assertion "I am student of history & analysing why people are different." is sufficient to clothe your pronouncements with necessary scientific validity. I sincerely feel that if you have done some serious search and come to your conclusions, in a logical and honest manner, it should not be difficult for you to "substantiate" most of your conclusions with supporting evidence. In the absence of such an effort from your side, it is most likely that people mistake you to be airing your profound revelations from Egmore!

Dear Sir,

fyi - to clarify, i am a serious student of History, done extensive study. I am confident my thesis can withstand rigorous scrutiny.

Let me answer your points.

1. Whites attacked the Egyptians - Ptolemy defeated the dark paraohs & crowned himself the Paraoh. He did not impose his religion, but ruled in the name of Egyptian Gods. - Confirmed/written by western accounts of History. Hopefully no dispute here.

when races attacked in the past, they just raped the women - unfortunate but true !. Whites (Greeks/Romans) led by Ptolemy raped the Egyptian Dark women - Now u know how a Ravana (White) can come from a Dark race ! this is what happened "unfortunately" in North India, now u know why there is so much hatred between Hindus & Muslims in North. But the hatred/fights between Hindus & Muslims is far less in south becos we escaped the massacre due to the Vijayanagara empire !!

So now it is clear why Dark race eygptian hated the whites.

2. During this attack, many fled egypt (i would have fled if someone attacked us now :)). all these are facts. Also egyptian civilization collapsed due to a GREAT DROUGHT IN NILE - MANY RESEARCHERS HAVE CONFIRMED THIS.,

3. Now my thesis - this mixed race (majority dark + white minority) landed in south india. they are the south dark dravidians. South Brahmins are the very same Egyptian Priests. Kings & Egptian priests got to select the best girls, so they married the white girls.

so that explains why south brahmins are fair, very fair etc.. & why many south brams are dark - charcoal brams !!

4. Vanaras in Ramayana are the Aborginals who existed already !!. - they existed separately during ramayana days. But after this ramayana event happened, they slowly integrated into the "egyptian Mixed Race"

5. So this mixed race intermixed came to be the - South Dark Dravidians with minority Fair Brahmins. WE Brahmins continued the same repressive regime like our egpytian priest anscetors leading to this caste discrimination/untouchability. etc..

6. this explains how we as a race came up with some extraordinary texts - becos we are from egypt !!.

7. Sanskrit is a mix of "Greek" + "African Languages". Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada & Tulu, Koda are very closely related to African langages - confirmed by linguists. Sanskrit resembles Greek languages !! - confirmed by many distinguised researchers. Now this explains why the Sanskrit is related to Greek, but its pronounciation is completely dravidian. Not many can pronounce the sanskrit hymns other than the south dravidians - "Shuklam baradharam vishnum sashivarnam ..."

In summary, this "thesis" can explain most or all of the anomolies that exist in our soceity.

Cheers,

JK

Last edited:
[Note: Comments by Swami Nisreyasananda, Ramakrishna Math:

In Indian mythology we find that all the demons that are represented there were very often children of sages born under adverse circumstances of the mother. … Not necessarily because she is a woman, but, the sage being perfect, the varying factor of the woman’s mind is being shown. If the woman can be uncontrolled, a very powerful, uncontrolled son is the result, … and that is a ‘Demon’. Born out of a Sage, from a Sage’s family, but having a negative position in the mind, like blue and red mixed together would produce violet colour.

The demons are all children of the sages. These demons meditate, get God face to face in His creative aspect, ask for Power not Wisdom, and after the vision is gone, become outright rascals and rogues and oppressors of humanity. (Under the influence of Rajasic guna (Ravana, or Hiranyakashipu, Prahlad’s father) and under the influence of Tamasic guna (Kumbhakarana), the demons desired Power with which to dominate and oppress. Contrast these with the boon of 'Wisdom' desired by Vibhishana, under the influence of Sattwa guna).

Dear Visa ji,

You wrote :
A husband is defined as three "P"s

Protector, Provider and the other P everyone knows.

This I really dont know..what is the other P?

Is it Progenitor or Paavi Manusha?

BTW Husband sounds like some Avatara Purusha here!!
Today I am going to go home and sing this verse for hubby and praise him.
Note I have changed Yuge Yuge to Dine Dine (day to day) cos we need his help from day to day.
My husband is going to wonder what happened to his wife today!!

paritranaya sadhunam
vinasaya ca duskrtam
dharma-samsthapanarthaya
sambhavami dine dine

Last edited:
Shri JK,

Also if you notice all our temples are built as a "PYRAMID" - Gopurams !! endless similarity between us & Egyptians !!

Am sorta wondering at the recent threads and posts. And totally :rofl:

Jesus christ is indian rishi, and tamil brahmin at that. Why? Because Vivekanada dreamt so or Savarkar-Vartak said so.

Ravan is tamil brahmin, so all tambrams must acknowledge him as their own. Why? That will save tambrams from extinction.

Everything in this whole world originated from dravidians. Why? Because Dravidians are the best, the highest, most supreme, etc, etc.

Well, its like a change from a serious movie into a comedy movie. An entertaining change...glad to see longtime posters managing the newbies well. Although i doubt if anyone is a newbie at all...

Last edited:
dear Renu!

I forgot about the suitability of the "Paavimanusha" Stuff :becky:

O.K. Fill in the blanks with the suitable vowels
to get the word I meant. :rolleyes:

P - N - T R - T - R.

I could have given the hint that these three words rhyme in the end, to rule out the Paavi manusha etc stuff ! :pound:

Dear Visa ji,
You wrote :

This I really dont know..what is the other P?

Is it Progenitor or Paavi Manusha?

BTW Husband sounds like some Avatara Purusha here!!
Today I am going to go home and sing this verse for hubby and praise him.
Note I have changed Yuge Yuge to Dine Dine (day to day) cos we need his help from day to day.
My husband is going to wonder what happened to his wife today!!

paritranaya sadhunam
vinasaya ca duskrtam
dharma-samsthapanarthaya
sambhavami dine dine

Let us learn to enjoy the Fun Filled Forum! thanks to the new bees!
I wantonly use the word 'bees' since they are busy collecting and bringing to the forum the sweet honey called Fun and humour :)

Am sorta wondering at the recent threads and posts. And totally :rofl:

Jesus christ is indian rishi, and tamil brahmin at that. Why? Because Vivekanada dreamt so or Savarkar-Vartak said so.

Ravan is tamil brahmin, so all tambrams must acknowledge him as their own. Why? That will save tambrams from extinction.

Everything in this whole world originated from dravidians. Why? Because Dravidians are the best, the highest, most supreme, etc, etc.

Well, its like a change from a serious movie into a comedy movie. An entertaining change and an enjoyable one.

dear Renu!

I forgot about the suitability of the "Paavimanusha" Stuff :becky:

O.K. Fill in the blanks with the suitable vowels
to get the word I meant. :rolleyes:

P - N - T R - T - R.

I could have given the hint that these three words rhyme in the end, to rule out the Paavi manusha etc stuff ! :pound:

OMG!!! You meant that??
I filled in the blanks with E,E A and O.

I read it somewhere as the definition of a Husband.
I was too shy to write down the third word.
But I thought people will be able to guess it when I mentioned about conjugal rights and liberties.
I never dreamt the possibility of PAAVI MANUSHAA though :becky:

OMG!!! You meant that??
I filled in the blanks with E,E A and O.

Last edited:
dear Renu and Mrs. H.H,
It is so cool and pleasing to see your names side by side as the two people who like the same post (# 113 of this thread). :tea:
I feel it as a personal honour :)
Thank you dear ladies!
:hug:

What we should all like about Ramayana is that it is a Mahakavya. I remember the beauty of its poetry even since I was a child. Though I have neither read Mahabharata in its sanskrit prose in its entirity or for that Ramayana. From the few glimpses and from my memory preserved since childhood. I still remember those shlokas from Valmiki Ramayana our Sanskrit teacher made us remember every day and recite it.

Incidentally all this opens up my heart to that long lost madras and for that matter mylapore. I remember the walk through the lanes of our Mylapore Koil , the interesting walks along the RK Mutt and finally at the Luz corner as I keep hunting for old book stores and there were plenty of works in Sanskrit I did catch a glimpse of some of these sanskrit books which all contained what I should say good poetry. I should say that even with my little knowledge of Sanskrit , the poetry of Ramayana was A grade. I found it much more easier to recite the verses of Ramayana than the ones culled from Mahabharat. It seems to lend itself to rhythmic singing in a much more easy manner. The mahabharat verses tended to be longer in construct and that is true for even the Gita. Correct me if wrong.

There is still a poem which opened up my mind to nature's beauty, I do not remember its words. It is about Pampasara. Rama and Lakshmana are out looking for Sita and arrive at this beautiful Lake , and enchanted by its beauty. The verses even when translated to english would gladden our hearts. If some expert here can quote the verses I would be greatful. In any case Ramayana is good poetry and I think we do not see such high quality poetry in these days,

Ravana tells sita that he will not take an unwilling woman to his bed and will not even touch her without her permission. ref: valmiki ramayana

Mythili! Let cupid make advances in my body freely. But I shall not advance to you or touch you since you do not love me. (5:20.6)

O Revered one! You do not need to fear. Have trust in me truly. Be loving.You may stop crying in this way. (5:20.7)

To those who talk about Ravana's love/lust for Sita, I have one simple question. Why didn't he force himself on to her?

Dear Happyhindu,

Suggest you read the egyptian history, you will see the atrocities committed by the priests. our Brahmins in the past were as bad by imposing the caste dominance !!.

Suggest you read earlier posts. You dont teach a fish to swim ! :)

Suggest you read earlier posts. You dont teach a fish to swim ! :)

Agree, but our "HappyHindu" is saying all Brahmins were good, egyptian priests were all good & she has never heard of any such atrocities etc.., sarvo sukhino buvantho - today, yesteray, day before, forever into the past - all lived happily ever after !!. Hence my response. I know for others in this forum, this is like teaching fish to swim

And I am saying this as a Brahm that we imposed this repressive caste system - she doesnt want to believe it !! what can i say !!:)

Last edited:
It is the first sarga of kishkinda kandam. The verses are really stirring.

There is still a poem which opened up my mind to nature's beauty, I do not remember its words. It is about Pampasara. Rama and Lakshmana are out looking for Sita and arrive at this beautiful Lake , and enchanted by its beauty. The verses even when translated to english would gladden our hearts. If some expert here can quote the verses I would be greatful. In any case Ramayana is good poetry and I think we do not see such high quality poetry in these days,

Agree, but our "HappyHindu" is saying all Brahmins were good, egyptian priests were all good & she has never heard of any such atrocities etc.., sarvo sukhino buvantho - today, yesteray, day before, forever into the past - all lived happily ever after !!. Hence my response. I know for others in this forum, this is like teaching fish to swim

And I am saying this as a Brahm that we imposed this repressive caste system - she doesnt want to believe it !! what can i say !!:)

Stay tuned ! I Promise, she will not let you down on this one.

Also if you notice all our temples are built as a "PYRAMID" - Gopurams !! endless similarity between us & Egyptians !!
Man made Pyramids are there in Central and south America as well. There is no documented proof of migration from Africa to Latin America.

Mrs HH,
I have had my share of disagreement with you, but I enjoy reading your post. I am in awe of your detailed knowledge. I am sorry for this person (JK), he is completely out of touch with reality, if he was a US citizen he could run as a Tea Party republican, he would fit in.

Man made Pyramids are there in Central and south America as well. There is no documented proof of migration from Africa to Latin America.

Agree, thats why you have to look at all the evidences not just one aspect !!

Dravidian similarity with Egyptians:

1. Both worship the dead as Gods !
2. Both our gods are similar - there is a God of destroyer, God of dead, God of Life, God for love, God for war etc... Just in case you are wondering - Greek gods/culture originates from Egyptian/Dravidian culture.

3. Shiva/Vishnu/Rama/Krishna all the most important gods are all Dark Gods.
4. such domination of priests in both the culture. Brahmins are a direct descendants of the eyptian priests.
5. Dravidian languages - Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Tulu & Koda are related to african languages
6. Shiva, Vishnu, Hanuman etc.. all have curly hari as per our religious texts. Shiva has knotted hair - seeing the resemblances to some the blacks who have knotted hair !!
7. Temples are built as pyramids.

etc..

Read my post under religion - "Dravidian/aryan mix is absolutely correct but it is not what you have been told !" for more details.

Cheers,

JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back