• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tambrahms

Status
Not open for further replies.
#125 Fanatical animal enthusiasts (they are obsessed with animals), wide eyed idiots without grey matter to interpret all that the wide eyes send in, and bitter truth mahavirs This is just to remind you:

You should know Naryana was the greatest animal ethusiast! Most of his Avatars are partly animal Like Fish Koorma varaha and Simha! He even Gave moksha to an eliphant without namam on his trunk but on his 'Trunck Call' to him for help out of agony! Was he also aso fantaical animal enthsiast? This is just to ask the wide eyes that send in bitter truth!! Their gray matter seem to be of right shade unlike yours "50 Shades Of Grey!!" It not grey it is decay!!

Last edited:
<removed> Now on I will ignore messages even if reported by another member. Good riddance. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am already rid of a pest but it appears it is again and again replying to me. But I am not able to read it's messages because it is in the ignored list. Now on I will ignore its messages even if reported by another member. Good riddance. LOL.

Even in his full blown Human Avatar he was an Animal Enthusiast In Krishna you see a Cow Boy In Rama Avathar he has a Vanara Sena to defeat Ravana! Fanatical animal enthusiasts (they are obsessed with animals Were They? - Ravana has 10 heads He Will return when there is a need! When you call with your arrogance others fools Silly stupid Alcohol Bocardi group or ignorant & when confronted try an escape saying I have no time for the likes of You etc! Kuppura vizundalum Meesala mannu Ottala!! This is not Singam It is asingam!

Last edited:
If HIndus have proper debate in the earlier years, these animal hating fanatics would have been exposed and dumped in the dust bin.

Even in his full blown Human Avatar he was an Animal Enthusiast In Krishna you see a Cow Boy In Rama Avathar he has a Vanara Sena to defeat Ravana! Fanatical animal enthusiasts (they are obsessed with animals Were They? - Ravana has 10 heads He Will return when there is a need! When you call with your arrogance others fools Silly stupid Alcohol Bocardi group or ignorant & when confronted try an escape saying I have no time for the likes of You etc! Kuppura vizundalum Meesala mannu Ottala!! This is not Singam It is asingam!

Madam Janaki

I find it amusing how you always come back with substance even while calling names !

It seems some can only resort to name calling only without anything else to add to the discussion. And then runs away so that he has the satisfaction of having given the last word or rather the last name calling ..

It is both funny and sad that this great forum gets reduced to this.

Dont be sad yaar...many a times I see people using words like Great Forum..August Forum etc...

When we label anything as great/august etc..most of the while everyone is just forced to "behave"and mostly end up plastic and boring.

So its better to be free and expressive and sail along with the ups and downs in our existence..wont that be really GREAT?

Doctor Mam,

Well said.

The topic is about an individual’s perception on Tambrahms describing Brahmins as “the best second-rate men in the world." with a conclusion that “rude as this remark is on the face of it, it is in many ways perceptive and could well be considered a compliment. (It is certainly better than being considered the worst first-rate men.) The sneer latches on to the central characteristic of a Tamil Brahmin – his instinctive preference for anonymous functionality behind the scene rather than high profile highfalutin from centre-stage.

We are all children of God belong to different sub-sect, different caste, different faith, etc

We come here to share our thoughts, exchange ideas and for thoughtful debate.

We have been seeing great personalities excelling in every field belonging to different caste, colour, creed.etc

We are sailing along with them.

Then why this contest??

Doctor Mam,

So, the prize is the criteria?

What is the price one pays for this prize??

Dear Sir,

Many people think in life we have to be First and try very hard to reach that state..but the truth is life is not about rating ourselves as 1st or 2nd or 3rd or even 100th.

There is no actual prize when the race to the top itself is an illusion.

Coming to your question "what is the prize one pays for this prize"?

The answer is one wasted precious time trying to be first when life isnt about numbers.

Everyone wants to be first but end up becoming a ZERO!LOL

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Vaagmi Ref Post#127 Now self censored!!

I am already rid of a pest but it appears it is again and again replying to me. But I am not able to read it's messages because it is in the ignored list. Now on I will ignore its messages even if reported by another member. Good riddance. LOL.

The Paper Singam rather Cyber Singam (I call Asingam) is caught in its own Web! It needs a pest - the rat to get him out!! Ganjendra called out for Naryana in agony - Singam can recall the pest to get him out the mess(h)!

Fun is No Sin Enjoy!!

images

Dear Sir,

Many people think in life we have to be First and try very hard to reach that state..but the truth is life is not about rating ourselves as 1st or 2nd or 3rd or even 100th.

There is no actual prize when the race to the top itself is an illusion.

Coming to your question "what is the prize one pays for this prize"?

The answer is one wasted precious time trying to be first when life isnt about numbers.

Everyone wants to be first but end up becoming a ZERO!LOL

Doctor Mam,

I agree.

I think it is better to be a zero rather than a Hero at times!!

Madam Janaki

I find it amusing how you always come back with substance even while calling names !

It seems some can only resort to name calling only without anything else to add to the discussion. And then runs away so that he has the satisfaction of having given the last word or rather the last name calling ..

Ravana has 10 heads He Will return when there is a need! When you call with your arrogance others fools Silly stupid Alcohol Bocardi group or ignorant & when confronted try an escape saying I have no time for the likes of You etc! Kuppura vizundalum Meesala mannu Ottala!! This is not Singam It is asingam! !

I get upset when people call others silly idiots Ignorant etc with an arrogant stancee! I hate this attitude As Renu made out once - Ravana has 10 heads and can think in 10 differnt ways! and and it may true with me as well

Forum is full of name calling and proving that others are idiots and comedy pieces!

These comments are to be considered as fun and fun is NO sin,
as J J ji points out! :)

Once, I wrote to one of my forum friends (she is not posting now a days) that
no one is my in-law and hence I don't have to worry about their comments! :couch2:

She replied with a :lol: !!

Let us also change ourselves & bring more cohesion to this Forum. Why not we follow our esteemed Dravidian Leader Thiru Mu. Karunanidhi who is going to write a script on great Ramanuja who is said to have embraced all Tamils , irrespective of caste/ creed & converted them as Thengalai Brahmins & that has with stood the onslaught of other Religions threatened the extinction of our religion
Srirangam/ Thirupathi temples follow the Agama s prescribed by Sri RAMANUJAR who formulated the daily rituals then & followed now..
Brahmins have to realize & accept the fact that we, Brahmins , both Maha Desikar & Ramanuja have shed those trivials & brought Unity , which includes all other than Brahmins into one fold & no doubt strengthened the community world over. Let us view all things in Modern Context & come out to support all good things ignoring those aspects which lead to arguments & one-up- manship ? The current Younger lot Men & women need support , not for negative aspects, but for positive ones to ensure proper development of MIND & Soul , along with earthly Pleasures. Lord Narayana would / should bring Unity of Minds & guide us .
A.Srinivasan

Let us also change ourselves & bring more cohesion to this Forum. Why not we follow our esteemed Dravidian Leader Thiru Mu. Karunanidhi who is going to write a script on great Ramanuja who is said to have embraced all Tamils , irrespective of caste/ creed & converted them as Thengalai Brahmins & that has with stood the onslaught of other Religions threatened the extinction of our religion
Srirangam/ Thirupathi temples follow the Agama s prescribed by Sri RAMANUJAR who formulated the daily rituals then & followed now..
Brahmins have to realize & accept the fact that we, Brahmins , both Maha Desikar & Ramanuja have shed those trivials & brought Unity , which includes all other than Brahmins into one fold & no doubt strengthened the community world over. Let us view all things in Modern Context & come out to support all good things ignoring those aspects which lead to arguments & one-up- manship ? The current Younger lot Men & women need support , not for negative aspects, but for positive ones to ensure proper development of MIND & Soul , along with earthly Pleasures. Lord Narayana would / should bring Unity of Minds & guide us .
A.Srinivasan

Click on the link and read Posting #184 and beyond The points marked red above was already mentioned by me and then see the response for that remak Unless this arrogant stance is wiped out even Naryana cannot bring Unity

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/religion/22302-reciting-om-namah-shivaya-while-doing-vaishnava-aparadha-17.html

On the Topic of Tambrhms, & about the rating of Tamil brahmins, as per opinions & counters,,so far appeared in this Forum I would like to share the reality of to-days world. Thousands of Youths both Men & women have left India & had Higher studies in various fields & either doing Phds /Researches or well employed, married having atleast one child & invariably look after their parents very well & get them visited more than once to those countries ( we , each one of us can vouch safe for this ) & all are really happy & such families have good relations & developed friendship in this country. Articles of House hold , food related are sent / brought thru them.
This is to be lauded , & disprove the earlier talk about : T.N Brahmins are not united "
Let us divert our talk & opinions of achievements & many things which we read often
Thaks One & ALL
A.Srinvasan
About comments of remaining Second & not First in any field, I would dare say that we are Huge in that sense & work hard to reach Highest level & a FEW do succeed
We should feel proud that we are honest/ sincere/ well mixing with other Nationals in foreign countries

A.Srinivasan

Rishikesanji,

With due respect to you for the sentiments expressed, there are inaccuracies in your post. It falls to my lot to point them out lest members here reading them silently may go with the wrong impression.

1. Ramanuja did not indulge in any conversion. He accepted all those who came into the fold of Vaishnavism knowing it well. There is a difference between the two. Even today the acharyas accept any one from any caste or creed into the vaishnavite fold if there is a request.

2. During Ramanuja's time there was no vadakalai or thenkalai among vaishnavites. The division came much later on the basis of philosophy and its interpretation.

3. Srirangam and Tirupati temples existed even before Ramanuja and they were built to the specifications of one of the two vaishnavite Agamas --Pancharatram and Vaikanasam. Ramanuja did not prescribe any agama. He set up processes and systems to be followed in the temple administration in their day to day running. He did not interfere with the agamas on the basis of which daily Aradhana was being done in these temples.

I believe elders have a major responsibility. They have to ensure that knowledge and information about our culture and values reach youngsters and they also have to be vigilant not to allow them to be corrupted in the process.
Hope you agree with me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Forum is full of name calling and proving that others are idiots and comedy pieces!

These comments are to be considered as fun and fun is NO sin,
as J J ji points out! :)

Once, I wrote to one of my forum friends (she is not posting now a days) that
no one is my in-law and hence I don't have to worry about their comments! :couch2:

She replied with a :lol: !!

It may be fun for uninvolved to see mutual exchange of 'name calling'. It is rarely fun for the one who is at the receiving end. Every one who advices others liberally about this have not reacted well when they are at the receiving end!

Actually I do admire Madam Janaki - She is unperturbed and is an exception. She is there to dole out a response with some actual content and with her content gets under the skin of her opponent who is left to only calling names and hide!!

I am getting a bit turned off about this forum though because some cast of characters who post the most say the same thing over and over (I do not mean Madam Raji here).

It may be fun for uninvolved to see mutual exchange of 'name calling'. It is rarely fun for the one who is at the receiving end. Every one who advices others liberally about this have not reacted well when they are at the receiving end!

Actually I do admire Madam Janaki - She is unperturbed and is an exception. She is there to dole out a response with some actual content and with her content gets under the skin of her opponent who is left to only calling names and hide!!

I am getting a bit turned off about this forum though because some cast of characters who post the most say the same thing over and over (I do not mean Madam Raji here).

True I am one of those culprits ! I have Used "Red " Linga and Fun is no Sin etc every time I get a chance to use them ! This was deliberate l! There are a few "Thotta Chinugi - Thottathu Mullaing" type who use their right to be offeneded and press the Panick Button or expect Suo Moto at the fall of a hat ! I did that - inspired by Line by Renuka! Why do you have one Child ? Immediate response I have one Husband & hence one Child I understood what she wanted to convey - when people think they are smart and try to embarass you - get smarter confuse them with such shocking and funny answers to silence them! I even use red to highliight a point which they usually associated with "Censor" They have become colour blind now! People dont see much of red & no more pressing the Panick Button ! Sc has pressed the Dlete button on 66A!!

Last edited:
Well we humans usually act like idiots and then feel sorry about it!LOL

Its not only now..it was known even 600 years ago..

Annamacharya says in this song ......600 years ago....

Veggalamintha vrudhaa vrudhaa ? (Why behave like an idiot in the first place ?)

Thaggi parula tho dainyamulela ? (And Then why stand with a sad face and say "Sorry sorry"?)

[video]https://youtu.be/uSms3QpTFgk[/video]

Dear Mr Vagme, I fully endorse your Comments & get the right picture I do realize that Ramanuja never attempted conversion, but preached from the Top Tire of Thirukkoilur to ensure increase in our Tribe. He , obviously countered other upcoming religions , posed threat Certain amount of Mixture in the earlier Orthodoxy must have crept in & perhaps that was he desired ?
Let us come to present day progress of our Community as a Whole without critizing much.
A.srinivasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back