• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tambrahms to become extinct by 2035

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? You have a son who is married?? That means you are a Maama! I thought you are somewhat not really a Maama yet.

Dude..you do sound very young in your post.
Renukaji
My son was just 24 when he married after he courted the girl for four years . lot of hard work while doing a dual degree in CEG you know there are some enterprising TBs also.dude I can be younger than you when I want to be

Dear Renu,

The title mAmA and mAmi are attached soon after the wedding, in tambrams! In fact, I got embarrassed when a twenty year

old girl called me 'mAmi', when I landed in Vizag, soon after my wedding! I was just four years older than her! :)

It looks like a movie story..With some twists and turns interspersed it will be a box office hit, if made in to a romantic movie
vgane ji
it will be a thriller also if I tell you the total story.that will be another day with more challenging post from someone

Coming back to the topic, I see a very rosy future for the tambrahm community and for all those who live by values. This is because there are a number of sane voices who want to live by values even after the onslaught on those values. I have no problem in not compromising values, be happy and be practical. I am sure many others would not find it a problem too. But it has to be a conscious effort not to succumb to the temptations of the world.

Things can only get better because I think the worst has been endured and there are now people who fell into the material trap wanting to come out of it.

Agreed and apologize...Thats why i said, i am almost one of them :). ( I support the West Indian cricket team since 95 and my Mom since 75) :)

Dear Sravna Sir,

That was a wonderful deviation in this thread! So, just one more post from me.

It is always 'mOdhal' first and 'kAdhal' next! So, in the screen play, the heroine will add some sleeping pills in a sweet and give to the

hero, before an exam, hoping that she can grab the gold medal. But...... the hero, half asleep during the exam, still manages to finish

the paper and get the first rank again!! Then it will be a dream scene, a duet with a melody number, sung by Chithra and Unni!! :thumb:

Dear Sravna Sir,

It is always 'mOdhal' first and 'kAdhal' next! So, in the screen play, the heroine will add some sleeping pills in a sweet and give to the

hero, before an exam, hoping that she can grab the gold medal. But...... the hero, half asleep during the exam, still manages to finish

the paper and get the first rank again!! Then it will be a dream scene, a duet with a melody number, sung by Chithra and Unni!! :thumb:

Dear Smt RR,

I would have thought that the hero deliberately forsake his first rank to the heroine and while the hero was saying this to his friend, the heroine who accidentally comes there would overhear the conversation and fallen for the soft nature of the hero. Just to give a twist to the movie.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna Sir,

sravna ji excuse me RRji is tempting me to extend the true story
After graduation The girl got into a premier institute for MBA where she got a gold medal. My son had to spend an extra year in CEG to get the dual degree. Since the girl got better PG degree,my son had to compete again get MBA from an IIM and get a job better than the girl to get the girl. moral of the story - keep away from TB girls if you do not want to have sleepless nights

sravna ji excuse me RRji is tempting me to extend the true story
After graduation The girl got into a premier institute for MBA where she got a gold medal. My son had to spend an extra year in CEG to get the dual degree. Since the girl got better PG degree,my son had to compete again get MBA from an IIM and get a job better than the girl to get the girl. moral of the story - keep away from TB girls if you do not want to have sleepless nights

Dear Shri Krish,

The twist I gave to the story where the hero wants the heroine to get the better of him, did not happen in the real story. Really sad

Tell us frankly Krish Sir! Did your son chase that girl or her mom ear marked your son for her daughter? :decision:

Tell us frankly Krish Sir! Did your son chase that girl or her mom ear marked your son for her daughter? :decision:
Frankly I do not know. I will ask my son/mother of the girl to get to the root of this delicate issue. at some point of time the parents landed at my home in delhi to ask for the alliance when my son was in final IIM and daughter in law was working . [she had become one yr senior]. I suspect it was a pact between the mother and my son. The poor girl is only victim of the overall plot

Dear Krish Sir,
No need to ask for more details. Let us add some imagination added to the story and enjoy it fully! :couch2:

I have my version and Sravna Sir has his! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back