• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tambrahms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the view of people far away from the scene of action. The view from this side of the Himalayas is quite different.

i am very relieved. seriously, people outside of india, we see too many horrors, and our imaginations might run wild. i sincerely hope that none of the fears mentioned by krish, and my own imaginations ever come true.

here is a poignant article of someone's race completely annhilated.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/travel/tracing-jewish-heritage-along-the-danube.html

i am very relieved. seriously, people outside of india, we see too many horrors, and our imaginations might run wild. i sincerely hope that none of the fears mentioned by krish, and my own imaginations ever come true.

here is a poignant article of someone's race completely annhilated.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/travel/tracing-jewish-heritage-along-the-danube.html

No need to worry.

I do not say that there is no discrimination or no hatred. They are there. But there are also positives.

We are great survivors without giving up too much of what is close to our heart.

And we are not afraid of moving across the globe.

and we still have NBs who are so good they are not capable of any hatred.

And God is there to take care of us.

We will stay here and survive because our love for this land is not negotiable.

what can be done with tambrahms like this...........

Seshan might have to add new words for such types.

they are giving chennai a very bad name.

years of discrimination and deprivation has made the whole community sick .

they have no outlets for expressing themselves.

Nothing can be done except breaking one's own head.

Don’t worry, keep cool, in fact everything is going fine.

Why bothering Seshan Ji, Dictionary has got umpteen new words to add for your types.

No body is giving any bad name to Chennai, it is nothing but your own misconception.

For heaven’s sake, try to uphold the name of Delhi which has already been tarnished.

Years of discrimination and deprivation has made the whole mindset sick.

I can only say that some have no outlets for expressing themselves and they make best use of the TB Forum

yes naina these guys are good, but only second best in their companies. eg for google it is sergei brin who is #1. sundar is within the top 3 or 4, but not the #1.

and extrapolate it across the community...:) :)

I thought you knew better. Sergei Brin and Larry Page are founders of Google. They started Google. Naturally they will be No 1 and 2. Like Satya, the #1 at Microsoft, Sundar may someday become the #1 CEO of Google? Who knows? Just saying. When you say these guys are good, JUST GOOD? They are outstanding. you remind me of a Tamil saying "*****க்குத் தெரியுமா கர்ப்பூர வாசனை".

Last edited:
what can be done with tambrahms like this...........

Seshan might have to add new words for such types.

they are giving chennai a very bad name.

years of discrimination and deprivation has made the whole community sick .

they have no outlets for expressing themselves.

Years of discrimination and deprivation has made the whole mindset sick.
A sickly mindset emoting பிலாக்கணம்/ஒப்பாரி.

Last edited:
I thought you knew better. Sergei Brin and Larry Page are founders of Google. They started Google. Naturally they will be No 1 and 2. Like Satya, the #1 at Microsoft, Sundar may someday become the #1 CEO of Google? Who knows? Just saying.

I did not read the whole thread but just saw this. In fact, there are reports that all day to day decisions and running of the behemoth organization (Google) is left to Sundar. The title is but one way to asses who is at the top. In terms of the influence Sunder wields the most infuence

A classic case of shooting the messenger.

If any liberal from any part of the country or those abroad make a comment, small set springs up attacking them personally.

The poster seems to long for a Forum where whatever he writes under the guise of liberal thinking, is considered seriously as a sacred scripture and revered with great respect by all without any iota of objection.

Is there any? Please guide him.:)

I did not read the whole thread but just saw this. In fact, there are reports that all day to day decisions and running of the behemoth organization (Google) is left to Sundar. The title is but one way to asses who is at the top. In terms of the influence Sunder wields the most infuence

Thank you, tks. A welcome sane voice amidst a cackle of muckraking noise.

some positives for tambrams in tamilnadu

Their educated career oriented women folks.

boys of all other communities cherish them and want to marry them.they look at them with awe and look after them often

well.

One leaves out the IIT and IIM background girls who are in a totally diffrerent bracket and out of reach for all boys

in tamilnadu as they aim for MNCs ,global players and US,these professional are the least bothered about the

local crowd and get away outside tamilnadu to mumbai ,bangalore or abroad mostly.

the lower set comprises of engineers from places like SASTRA or MBA from BIM trichy who are very good picks for

marriage specially as they are exposed to cosmopolitan culture [due to thei admission criteria] and get placed all

over india in places like bangalore, mumbai . They are exposed to a liberal crowd and make wonderful candidates for

marriage. they are also happy to go elsewhere due to their better exposure to other states.

tamlnadu due to its conservative mindset does not realise the worth of these girls with a modern mindset and lose

them by the dozen to all over india and abroad.

I have picked three of them for my family

A classic case of shooting the messenger.

If any liberal from any part of the country or those abroad make a comment, small set springs up attacking them personally.

Yes, in the real world, you don't shoot a messenger, because the receiver of the message has to send him back with a reply
message.

But, in the virtual cyber world, there is no messenger, everyone who posts something is simultaneously a messenger cum provocateur.
And the liberals considered are, unfortunately, of the Macaulay variety.

some positives for tambrams in tamilnadu. Their educated career oriented women folks. boys of all other communities cherish them and want to marry them.they look at them with awe and look after them oftenwell.

As if the girls of other communities are all just third rate and the boys of other communities just dump them including their sisters. Go and tell this to a pillai, mudaliyar or naidu girl and see the result. LOL.

One leaves out the IIT and IIM background girls who are in a totally different bracket and out of reach for all boys in tamilnadu as they aim for MNCs ,global players and US,these professional are the least bothered about the
local crowd and get away outside tamilnadu to mumbai ,bangalore or abroad mostly.

Why Delhi is left out and the manly, brave and valourous, handsome(wonder why intelligence is left out? wait until you meet a punjabi boy) punjabi boys have been left out? Is it because black and white is better than brown? LOL.

the lower set comprises of engineers from places like SASTRA or MBA from BIM trichy who are very good picks for marriage specially as they are exposed to cosmopolitan culture [due to thei admission criteria] and get placed all
over india in places like bangalore, mumbai . They are exposed to a liberal crowd and make wonderful candidates for
marriage. they are also happy to go elsewhere due to their better exposure to other states.

krishji, you have your own scales to measure everything. But they are primitive implements. Try to compare them with universal standards and refine.

tamlnadu due to its conservative mindset does not realise the worth of these girls with a modern mindset and lose them by the dozen to all over india and abroad.

one more unsolicited opinion.

I have picked three of them for my family

You mean the TB girls? You could have picked at least one NB girl so that you would have the personal experience to compare and come to a logical and supportable conclusion. LOL.

The poster seems to long for a Forum where whatever he writes under the guise of liberal thinking, is considered seriously as a sacred scripture and revered with great respect by all without any iota of objection.

Is there any? Please guide him.:)
hi sir

just info....there are 2 kinds of vaishanas....1 staunch sri vaishnavas.....1 liberal/and against vaishnavism.....but smarthas

are always MODERATE.....

hi sir
just info....there are 2 kinds of vaishanas....1 staunch sri vaishnavas.....1 liberal/and against vaishnavism.....but smarthas are always MODERATE.....

Here vaishnava is = vaishanas-I do not know what grammar allows such freedoms.

Anyway what becomes clear is that smarthas can be stupid. The letter s is common and we have the member proving this theory. LOL.

why this pissing contest?
Among Indians-Hindus-brahmins-Tamil-subgroups?
Are we defined by this subgroups now.
I hope we all adults and having meaningful conversation, instead of elementary school kids.

I hope we all adults and having meaningful conversation, instead of elementary school kids.

prasadji,

tbs came and revealed what he had.
I came and pointed out that the emperor is without the clothes.
You came and p***ed.

We all do what we are good at. We are TBs. LOL.

Sir,

Yes of course, there are adults in this Forum having ‘fun time’ with one kid.

This kid comes here and writes something which is either provocative or abusive. It seems he was taught to write either this way or that.

And when it is provocative, he finds it difficult to face the ire of the Members and when it is abusive. he is pretty happy that his posting is either deleted or removed by the Moderator ( on someone reporting), with a caution to resist from such postings in future.

This happens every now and then.

I think the only solution will be when this kid starts writing like an adolescent with some amount of maturity.

Will he??

This is not certainly going to happen; bcos the kid has taken a vow not to change his attitude I believe.

And the Moderator’s cautions to him are being thrown to the wind.

I think the Forum is becoming interesting with the kid displaying arrogance, aggressiveness, adamant, etc attitude every day and ultimately some are having ‘fun time’.

As has been said in another thread, having fun is no sin. Lol

And above all the ‘Kid’ loves this which is more important.

hi sir

just info....there are 2 kinds of vaishanas....1 staunch sri vaishnavas.....1 liberal/and against vaishnavism......

Dear TBS Garu,

From my limited exposure to Vaishnavas I think I have to agree with you to a certain extent.

I have noted Vaishnavas are either totally Orthodox or totally Heterodox.

This is not only with TBs...even among the NBs who adhere to Vaishnavaism I have seen this..they are always on the either end of the spectrum and almost never thread the middle path.

Dear TBS Garu,

From my limited exposure to Vaishnavas I think I have to agree with you to a certain extent.

I have noted Vaishnavas are either totally Orthodox or totally Heterodox.

This is not only with TBs...even among the NBs who adhere to Vaishnavaism I have seen this..they are always on the either end of the spectrum and almost never thread the middle path.[/QUOTE

Vechha Kudumi! Sarachaa Mottai!

hi sir

just info....there are 2 kinds of vaishanas....1 staunch sri vaishnavas.....1 liberal/and against vaishnavism.....but smarthas

are always MODERATE.....

I have said this in an earlier post some time back. At last, I have a supporter here.

One post went totally tangential, even while Vaagmi Sir equated some S = S! :D

Anyway, there existed a star writer in our forum - many of us were admirers of his style - who once upon a time was a staunch

VaishNavite but later got enlightened, to become an admirer of the one-who-should-not-be-named-in-our-dear-forum. :thumb:

One post went totally tangential, even while Vaagmi Sir equated some S = S! :D

Anyway, there existed a star writer in our forum - many of us were admirers of his style - who once upon a time was a staunch

VaishNavite but later got enlightened, to become an admirer of the one-who-should-not-be-named-in-our-dear-forum. :thumb:

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back