• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

I am running out of Tamizh songs. Back to the past....... Robert Pearson Carl was an Anglo Indian who went through industrial training with me. ஆப்பக்காரன்.... Cochin Anglo Indian. He brought a Tamizh song record and asked....எடோ! ஈ பாட்டிண்டே meaning ஒன்னு பரஞ்சு தருவோ? கேள்க்கான் வளர பங்கியானு...... I asked him where he managed to get that record... he got it from one of his friends who did not know Tamizh... We played that song. It was indeed a great song. It's meaning?......ஞான் பரஞ்சு கொடுத்து.. I always wondered how that Anglo Indian Malayalee guy got hold of that song...... (I just came across that same song in youtube today. Just remembered Robert....).

unnei kaanadha kannum kannalla..... - YouTube

Cheers!

Last edited:
Greetings.

In my village, we find loud speakers blaring out songs almost at every wedding venue. The weddings are mostly conducted by the groom family. Bride goes to the groom's village the previous evening, reaches the wedding venue in a ஊர்வலம். When she reaches the wedding venue, thee would be a welcoming song for her......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM5HxZM6R3E&feature=related

Cheers!

Greetings.

In my village, we find loud speakers blaring out songs almost at every wedding venue. The weddings are mostly conducted by the groom family. Bride goes to the groom's village the previous evening, reaches the wedding venue in a ஊர்வலம். When she reaches the wedding venue, thee would be a welcoming song for her......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM5HxZM6R3E&feature=related

Cheers!

One of the best no doubt.. Savithris' expression is priceless.. and Sugumari dancing as the thozhi, nice.. thanks for posting..

[video=youtube_share;x8AeaV1aAig]http://youtu.be/x8AeaV1aAig[/video]

Renuka, I have not any new tamil movies, I watched this song it was awesome, except this girl so so beautiful but the song says she is not.. :) anyway enjoyed it very much.. also one thing I have to add here, why are we so hung up on being fair skinned.. all the ads in India put so much emphasis on this, it is unfair even today when people go for it..

O my god have not heard this one in such a long time, had forgotten about it too.. I used to sing all this every day as and when the movie songs were released, I used to memorize, just by listening, I was able to imitate P. Susheela... those were the days.. of such lovely music.. I don't think any song was so bad, but today I can't stand most of them.. well I guess I am not into this Jing Bang of music.. I love melody and fine lyrics.. not a fan of all the racy songs.. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back