• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushu,
If my Memory is correct,the film is 'Naan'.The Hero was Asokan who in latter days acted as Villan.The other popular song in this film is 'Noor Aairam Parviele,,,,
Alwan

Thanks Alwan, I remember him as playing the hero to only one film.. I like the other song " Noor Aairam Parviele" too.. I like the other song that you have posted, malaipozhudihin mayakathile

God brings back so many pleasant memories.. it makes me feel young like a child :)

Hearing it again, sort of made me sad.. I don't remember this movie but the song used to be played in the evenings and it was one of those days I was sad for some reason, so I always associate this with a bit apprehension, but now of course, it is different feeling.. nice song so meaningful.. :) sad too.. what happens in the movie.. have to check you tube for the full movie.. :)

Alwan that was one of the best too.. my favorite actors.. I just googled L. Vijayalakshmi and came to hear an interview with a local (Virginia based) radio.. She was full of grace and confidence, I was quite pleasantly surprised that she went on for higher education and finished her CPA equivalent to CA in India and is the Finance Director in Virginia Tech.. I was so happy to hear that.. she was an excellent dancer, and she told that the first break was from my adopted father's movie.. I was so happy to hear it.. and when I did was fluctuating between calcutta and Madras early 70's I could not attend regular school so I opted to do my metric in Banaras..

I saw L. Vijayalakshmi doing the same, she was with her father and some kids ran to me assuming I was her and asked for my autograph, I then directed them to her who was coming behind me at a distance.. little did I know that she got the break in our own movie, I was quite a proud person, not arrogant, I never would run to a movie star.. I was in the industry so it was not a big deal for me.. God this song brought so many memories again.. thank you .. :)

Thanks Bushu for correcting me.I was thinking the Cute Actress was Vijaynirmala .
Thanks for your nice recollections.
Alwan

Alwan that was one of the best too.. my favorite actors.. I just googled L. Vijayalakshmi and came to hear an interview with a local (Virginia based) radio.. She was full of grace and confidence, I was quite pleasantly surprised that she went on for higher education and finished her CPA equivalent to CA in India and is the Finance Director in Virginia Tech.. I was so happy to hear that.. she was an excellent dancer, and she told that the first break was from my adopted father's movie.. I was so happy to hear it.. and when I did was fluctuating between calcutta and Madras early 70's I could not attend regular school so I opted to do my metric in Banaras..

I saw L. Vijayalakshmi doing the same, she was with her father and some kids ran to me assuming I was her and asked for my autograph, I then directed them to her who was coming behind me at a distance.. little did I know that she got the break in our own movie, I was quite a proud person, not arrogant, I never would run to a movie star.. I was in the industry so it was not a big deal for me.. God this song brought so many memories again.. thank you .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back