• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Bushu

Eagerly looking forward for your participation!

Here is a cute song from the movie 'டும் டும் டும்' - தேசிங்கு ராஜா தேசிங்கு ராஜா திருதிருதிருன்னு முழிப்பது ஏன்

Desingu Raja from Dum Dum Dum - YouTube

Kind regards

Thank you Talwan ji for posting one of my favorites.. I used to sing it without any hitch like the original.. :) I am off for two days and once I am back I will be regular.. Take care and hope you had a wonderful beginning of the New Year.. god bless.

Subhalakshmi :)
Thanks Bushuji,Longtime no hear.Pl, keep postings regularly.
Our Best wishes to you for a happy new year.
Alwan

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Friends

This is one of my favourite song from the 1965 movie 'காக்கும் கரங்கள்' - அள்ளித்தண்டுக்கால் எடுத்து அடிமேல் அடிஎடுத்து

alli thandu kaal eduthu - YouTube

Enjoy!

Dear Mrs Valli

I do not find appropriate words to thank you for your untiring efforts to keep sending the melodious evergreen film songs
which I enjoy. God bless you and yours always.

pc ramabadran

Dear Mrs Valli

I do not find appropriate words to thank you for your untiring efforts to keep sending the melodious evergreen film songs
which I enjoy. God bless you and yours always.

pc ramabadran

Dear Shri PC Ramabadran

I hope you are not pulling my leg! :)

If you really mean what you said in your above post, then, Thank YOU very much, Sir. :)

Kind regards
Valli

Dear Friends

Here is a good song from the movie 'சின்னவர்' - அந்தியில வானம் தந்தனத்தோம் போடும் அலையோட சிந்துபடிக்கும். Beautiful female voice by Swarnalatha!

Andhi Ila Vaanam Chinnavar HQ - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear Friends

This is a beautiful song from the 1963 movie 'கர்ணன்' - கண்ணுக்கு குலமேது கண்ணா கருணைக்கு இனமேது.

[video]http://geethasangeetham.blogspot.com/2011/05/kannukku-kulam-ethu.html[/video]

Enjoy!

Dear Friends

I just love this melodious hit song from the 1958 movie 'சாரங்கதாரா' - வசந்த முல்லை போலே வந்து அசைந்துஆடும் பெண் புறாவே. Fantastic and majestic voice of TMS!

[video=youtube;_fIUqvQ8TV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fIUqvQ8TV8[/video]

Enjoy!

Dear Friends

I just love this melodious hit song from the 1958 movie 'சாரங்கதாரா' - வசந்த முல்லை போலே வந்து அசைந்துஆடும் பெண் புறாவே. Fantastic and majestic voice of TMS!

[video=youtube;_fIUqvQ8TV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fIUqvQ8TV8[/video]

Enjoy!

I love this song.. one of the best from the by gone era.. :)

Dear Friends

This is a beautiful song from the 1963 movie 'கர்ணன்' - கண்ணுக்கு குலமேது கண்ணா கருணைக்கு இனமேது.

[video]http://geethasangeetham.blogspot.com/2011/05/kannukku-kulam-ethu.html[/video]

Enjoy!

I have a personal sentiment with this song.. I was so much in awe with the character of Karnan.. Shivaji did full justice to the role.. hats off.. :) Karnan is such a wonderful person performs his duty for his friend who gave him status in the society, how sad that even today's world we treat adopted children the same way as if it is their fault they were adopted.. a child when it is born, knows, no caste of religion, until it is raised to believe in such things.. a child should never be treated in such a way, those scars remain forever in the mind of the child..
I have seen this happen and always wondered why we revere Krishna so much in spite of his adoption.. it is all in the way we perceive any information..

Thanks Bushuji,Longtime no hear.Pl, keep postings regularly.
Our Best wishes to you for a happy new year.
Alwan

Hello Talwan Ji, been watching the thread time to time.. because of a knee injury on top of another injury, I have slowed down a bit.. My son was visiting and before that I had the flu and last week went to Las Vegas to just for two days... it is not my idea of a holiday but just needed the break so we left.. then I have been cleaning the garage and bringing all the stuff in to fill in the China Cabinet has taken a toll.. I used to lift boxes and rearrange furniture, without any problem but after the knee injury, I am dreading all that.. but yesterday just went on a whim to do it all.. was so happy that I found a lot of things I was looking for.. and today also was cleaning out another closet and all that dust, just made me a bit sick, so I slept.. ipo poi cook pannanam.. I will come time to time and will keep in touch..

sorry wrote a big ramayanam for you to read.. hahahahaa!! tk care
Bushu :)

hai bushu,

loved your 'ramayanam'.

now i am looking forward to the bhagavatham, mahabharatham, and if you so choose, bible quoran granthsahib and all such stuff.

come and say your bit, in those threads like 'God exists'.. we miss the participation of your gender so sorely. dear lady.

hai bushu,

loved your 'ramayanam'.

now i am looking forward to the bhagavatham, mahabharatham, and if you so choose, bible quoran granthsahib and all such stuff.

come and say your bit, in those threads like 'God exists'.. we miss the participation of your gender so sorely. dear lady.

Hahahahaha!!! Kunjuppu sir you are very sweet, thank you for your kind words.. well I miss the forum also, but I was just going to sleep I know it is still early, but when I saw this message and don't have the energy to reply or see anymore for this evening..
Well my story goes beyond all the stories that you may have heard.. someday I will share it with you.. it has plenty of drama for sure.. but I will come back and do my bit time to time.. need a little more time.. O by the way, I went back to read poniyin selvan and I saw one of songs on you tube with Vyjayanthi and gemini of course that was Partibhan kanavu, pazhagum thamizhe.. beautiful song.. and I plan to read it tomorrow.. now my back and left foot are so sore cannot sit more than this tonight..

TAke care.. and see you all soon.. after I read through it we can have a discussion.. :)

Hahahahaha!!! Kunjuppu sir you are very sweet, thank you for your kind words.. well I miss the forum also, but I was just going to sleep I know it is still early, but when I saw this message and don't have the energy to reply or see anymore for this evening..
Well my story goes beyond all the stories that you may have heard.. someday I will share it with you.. it has plenty of drama for sure.. but I will come back and do my bit time to time.. need a little more time.. O by the way, I went back to read poniyin selvan and I saw one of songs on you tube with Vyjayanthi and gemini of course that was Partibhan kanavu, pazhagum thamizhe.. beautiful song.. and I plan to read it tomorrow.. now my back and left foot are so sore cannot sit more than this tonight..

TAke care.. and see you all soon.. after I read through it we can have a discussion.. :)
Bushuji,
I have read PonniyinSelvan,Sivakamiyin Sabatham,Parthibhan Kanavu of Amara Kalki.
It is really good oppurtunity to discuss on those Characters of Kalki.Pl, complete them quickly(ofcoursr Ponni is 5 volumes.
Waiting for your Initiation on the Topic.
Alwan

Bushuji,
I have read PonniyinSelvan,Sivakamiyin Sabatham,Parthibhan Kanavu of Amara Kalki.
It is really good oppurtunity to discuss on those Characters of Kalki.Pl, complete them quickly(ofcoursr Ponni is 5 volumes.
Waiting for your Initiation on the Topic.
Alwan

Talwanji,

I agree with you, it will be like a book club, no controversy and just the readers opinions.. I like that, it is a great idea.. I will read it as soon as I can.. I started yesterday I will keep you posted.. thanks!

Have a wonderful evening.. :)
Bushu :)
p.s. please no Ji required.. I bet we are all around the same age.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back