• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear Kunjuppu

The song was very nice indeed! You know what - I had to refer to the dictionary to look up at the word 'dulcet' used by the commentor for the song!! :)

Kind regards

dear vallli,

i hope the choice of 'dulcet' was appropriate?

wasn't this an awesome song. i played it loud back to back 4 times, driving mrs K crazy. incidentally sudha was a classmate of mrs K somewhere in her past, and mrs K got really thrilled, when during a wedding concert, sudha, acknowledged her, invited her over to the stage during the interval, for a brief chit chat. :)

incidentally this song is the opener titles of a movie i am watch, top notch and which i will review soon ..

ps. madrassa pattanam is one of our favs too. we luv seeing it together - mrs K and i, 3 times.. one of those mood movies, when you want to believe in love, life and above all love conquering life. i guess. fond wishes...

here is a choreographed version of kuzhaloothi...3 beautiful lasses fooling around with a young guy..i will take that little one's role any day :)

actually lost my heart to the lass on the left.. :)

the whole dance thing, reminded me of our own visa ramani here :)

[video=youtube;CDffED_PShc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDffED_PShc[/video]

Last edited:
Dear Friends

One more beautiful song from an old film. It is from the 1958 movie 'பெற்ற மகனை விற்ற அன்னை' - தென்றல் உறங்கியபோதும் திங்கள் உறங்கியபோதும் கண்கள் உறங்கிடுமா. Just love the voice of A.M. Raja!

[video=youtube;tQ55acTpSWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ55acTpSWs[/video]

Enjoy!

Dear Friends

A beautiful, melodious song by Illayaraja from the movie 'அழகர்சாமியின் குதிரை' - பூவக்கேளு காத்தக்கேளு என்னப்பத்தி சொல்லும்.

Azhagar Samiyin Kuthirai - Poovakkelu - Ilayaraja best melody @ MusicGlitz.com - YouTube

Kind regards

great song. gereat movie too valli. did you get a chance to see it? if not, suggest you watch it with family as a whole.. :)

Yes it is by Kannadaasan. The film was "Pava Mannippu" story based on Muslim boy of Hindu origin. In his life time he has heaped up trucks and trucks of lyrics. Common man knows those meaningful words. But people have been making money on putting those things, caste, religions, rich, poor,etc., in bottles or reels. The revolutionary and 'golden' period which has led us into today's mess.

great song. gereat movie too valli. did you get a chance to see it? if not, suggest you watch it with family as a whole.. :)

Dear Kunjuppu

We (my family) all watched this superb movie yesterday, after seeing your review!!!

Kind regards

Dear Friends

This is my recent favourite from the movie 'மயக்கம் என்ன' - நா சொன்னதும் மழை வந்துச்சா நான் சொல்லல வெயில் வந்துச்சா. The eyes of the heroine are very expressive!!

Naan Sonnathum mazhi vanthucha hq-mayakkam enna video song - YouTube

I fell some part of the music resembles that of 'Made in India' by Alisha Chinai!

Enjoy!

Dear Friends

One of my most favourites from the 1958 movie 'தை பிறந்தால் வழி பிறக்கும்' - அமுதும் தேனும் எதற்கு நீ அருகினில்.

amuthum thenum - YouTube

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back