• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear SoumyaThe above link is not working. Did you mean this song from the movie '￾2￾9￾2“6￾2–5￾2’3￾2•0' - ￾2“4￾2“8￾2“6￾2•9 ￾2“4￾2–4￾2’9￾2“4￾2•0 ￾2“4￾2–4￾2’9￾2“4￾2•9 ￾2”1￾2•9￾2’4￾2“4￾2•0?Malare Mounama.mp4 - YouTubeIt is indeed a very beautiful, melodious song! Kind regards
ill put in the link again after sometime...hostel internet starts only at 4..so...Ya its that song..but the link is the version of malare mounama which anand aravindakshan has sung during one of his programs..since everyone knows the original song i thought ill upload the same song but difference being that it is another person with young and vibrant powerful voice....and smart personaality...

Dear Friends

My favourite from the movie 'நினைத்தாலே இனிக்கும்' - பாரதி கண்ணம்மா நீயடி சின்னம்மா.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9XrLMK8nbM&feature=related

Enjoy!

Sowbagyavathy Valli, Greetings.

Thank you for this song. I can still rember myself listening to this song during 9.30 AM 'Vividha Bharathi' programme for few Sundays. Such memories are so vivid, I can even remeber the smell of the atmosphere while listening to that song!

Cheers!

Greetings.

When I was young, I listened to this song. (no, I haven't watched the movie). When I had an opportunity to frequent to Chennai, I asked my friend (local) to show the route in this song and 'Thenampettai'.... he said 'வாடா, அய்யரே! நீ முக்கியமா SIET, Stella Mary's College எல்லாம் பார்க்கணும்!'and took me on a trip in 45B bus from Guindy Estate to Ice House. To be honest, I have never seen so many girls in my whole life at that time..... and this is the song...

Chittu Kuruvi - En Kanmani - YouTube

Cheers!

Greetings.

When I was going through my early adolscence, I was keen about the lyrics of the songs (I did not watch many movies. I watched compulsarily just one movie per week). Here is one song I murmured for years. I was murmering this song last week. Actually, only last week I watched the video of that song. The video had no great effect; but the lyrics are still mesmerising. I always smiled when I heard 'பொய்க்காலு குருதையிலே ஊர்கோலம்!'..

kaveri karai Orathile - Chittu kuruvi 1978.wmv - YouTube

Cheers!

Sowbagyavaty Valli, Greetings.

I am posting this song from the movie 'வேதாள உலகம்' (Vedaala Ulagam) for you. One of my most favourite songs. Authored by one of the great! Here is the song for you!

Cheers!

Sowbagyavaty Valli, Greetings.

I am posting this song from the movie 'வேதாள உலகம்' (Vedaala Ulagam) for you. One of my most favourite songs. Authored by one of the great! Here is the song for you!

Cheers!

Dear Raghy Anna

Thank you! Kamala Lakshman's dance is always a treat for the eyes! I very much enjoyed watching it.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back