• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Quotable quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
# 23. எண்ணங்கள்.
எந்த எண்ணமும் வீணாவதில்லை. ஒவொரு எண்ணமும் எப்போதாவது ஒரு பயனை விளைவிக்கும். எண்ணத்தின் ஆற்றல் ஒரு போதும் வீண் போகாது.

# 24. எண்ணத்தின் வேர்.

நீ எண்ணத்திலிருந்து வேறானவனா? அவை இல்லாமல் நீ இருக்கின்றாயா? ஆனால் நீ இல்லாமல் எண்ணங்கள் இருக்க முடியுமா?
நான் என்ற வேராகும் எண்ணத்தைப் பற்றியே மனம் செயல் படுகின்றது. அதற்குத் தனியான இருப்பு இல்லை.

Anger breeds confusion. He who would be clear and unconfused must avoid becoming angry.
HINDUISM

Never give way to the deadly emotions of Anger, Envy, Fear, and Grief. Always be Optimistic.
ZOROASTRIANISM

One should so conduct himself as to avoid hatred
or anger from others. Mild speech and demanding
little of others are ways to avoid their anger.
CONFUCIANISM

# 25 . அகந்தையும் எண்ணமும்.
எண்ணங்களின் குவியலே மனம்.
அகந்தை இல்லாமல் மனம் இருக்க முடியாது.
ஆகவே எல்லா எண்ணங்களிலும் அகந்தை உள்ளது.
வலிமையாகச் சிந்திக்கும் போது தான் மனம் வலிமை பெறுகிறது என்பது பொதுவான எண்ணம்.
ஆனால் எண்ணங்களில் இருந்து விடுபட்ட மனமே வலிமையானது.

If I cannot forgive myself for all the blunders
That I have made over the years,
Then how can I proceed?
How can I ever dream perfection-dreams?
Move, I must, forward.
Fly, I must, upward.
Dive, I must, inward,
To be once more
What I truly am
And shall forever remain.​
[h=3][/h]

"God is in all men, but all men are not in God; that is why we suffer."
Sri Ramakrishna

# 26 . மனவலிமை.

மனம் அலை பாயும் போது சக்தி எண்ணத்தினால் சிதறிப் போய்

பலவீனம் அடைகிறது. மனம் ஒரே எண்ணத்தோடு இருக்கும்போது,

சக்தி சேமிக்கப் படுகிறது. மனம் வலிமை பெறுகிறது.

“O Bharata! Whenever righteousness declines and unrighteousness becomes powerful, then I Myself come to birth. For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness I am born from age to age ."​
Shri Krishna

[h=2][/h]

dear Mr. Iyyarooraan,

Did you mean me and the post number # 86?

Yes it is the principle on which Laser works.

Synchronized vibrations can be stronger than a scalpel

used in a surgery. Really cool isn't it?

(Should I have said really hot???)

This could be your signature tune. Really good

# 27. வெளி விஷயம்.
தன்னைப் பற்றிய அறிவை ஒதுக்கிவிட்டு வெளி விஷய அறிவையே எப்போதும் நாடுகிறது மனம்.
தூய்மை அடைந்த மனமே ஒரு வழியைப் புரிந்து கொண்டு அதில் பயிற்சி செய்யும்.
நமது நோக்கு ஞான வழியில் அமையுமானால், உலகமே கடவுளாகத் தெரியும்.

Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a polluted mind, suffering will follow you, as the wheels of the oxcart follow the footsteps of the ox. Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a pure mind, happiness will follow you, as a shadow clings to a form.
- Buddha

# 28. அகந்தையும் ஆத்மாவும்.
அகந்தை தோன்றி மறைவதால் அநித்தியமானது.
ஆனால் ஆத்மா நித்தியமானது.
நம் உண்மையில் ஆத்மாவாக இருந்தாலும்
அகந்தையோடு சார்த்திப் பார்க்கிறோம்.
தேடினால் அகந்தை ஓட்டம் பிடிக்கும்.
எஞ்சி நிற்பது ஆத்மாவே.

She (Shrimathi Rukminidevi Arundel) defended the Hindu worship of various deities images:
"All the songs we dance to are of Gods and Goddesses. You may ask, why so many Gods and Goddesses? the only reply I can give is, Why not so many Gods and Goddess?"

She(Shrimathi Rukminidevi Arundel) speaks of the Ramayana and Mahabharata as the 'essential expressions of Indian dance'. Far from being man made stories, she speaks of Sri Rama, Sri Krishna and Buddha in the following manner:
"Why was India a world power? Because Sri Krishna had lived in this country, Sri Rama had lived here and so had Lord Buddha. It was their Teaching that made India a great world power."

# 29. மூன்று உடல்கள்.
அகந்தைக்கு மூன்று உடல்
கள் உண்டு.
ஸ்தூலம், சூட்சுமம், காரணம் என்பவை.
அவை பகுப்பு ஆய்வுக்கு மட்டுமே.
விசார மார்க்கம் அகந்தையின் உருவத்தைப் பற்றி நிற்பதானால், எந்த விசாரமும் முடியாது போகும் எனலாம். ஏனெனில்
அகந்தை உருவாக்கும் வடிவங்கள் கொடுமையானவை.
ஆகவே விசாரம் செய்யும் நோக்கத்திற்காக அகந்தை ஒரு வடிவத்தைக் கொண்டது எனக் கொண்டு தொடங்க வேண்டும்.
( அஹம் விருத்தி = நான் என்று தொடங்கும் எண்ணங்கள் )

483. Fred B Eiseman Jr ( ) author of the book Bali: Sekala and Niskala: Essays on Religion, Ritual and Art. He has lived in Bali since 1961 and has adopted Hinduism.
"Hinduism is founded on the belief that there is order in the world, that the universe is not random. Left entirely to itself, any natural system will tend toward a state of maximum disorder; rocks roll downhill, cold things warm up, living cells die. There exists everywhere in the universe a disordering force. Because order does exist, there must be an equivalent organizing force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back