• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pathos - Tamil songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

This time, I am going to seriously post a pathos song. One of my favourite... actually knew it by rote.....

Oodum Megangalay Song ( MGR Hits By TMS ) - YouTube

Great lyrics. Great situation too.

Cheers!

Dear Raghy Anna

This song of yours reminds me of another song from the movie 'Chinna Thambi' and I am posting that under beautiful songs thread.

My pathos for today is from the same movie 'சின்ன தம்பி' - நீ எங்கே என் அன்பே நீ இன்றி நான் எங்கே.

Chinna Thambi movie Nee enga nan Tamil video songs - YouTube

Kind regards

Dear Friends

This is a pathos that I like from the movie 'உயிர் உள்ளவரை உஷா' - வைகைக்கரை காற்றே நில்லு.

Dear Valli
This film was released during my college years and was a raging hit, all the songs were so popular among students.. Paneer Pushpangal, Alaigal Oaivathillai, oru talai ragam, Payanagal Mudivathillai, are few such music oriented films. All the songs were instant hits. Very good selection.. U made me go for a flash back of my college years. In our village theatre, at 2:00 PM, the operator will start the day with MARUTA MALAI MAMANIYE, followed by UYIRULLAVARAI USHA SONGS, before the 2:45 PM Show. He had never changed these songs with other for many years, the condition of Marutha mamaniy song became so pathetic that the words were not at all audible. But by that time, we, the villagers could able to sing all the songs ourselves. Really Valli, Village life was no innocent and unadulterated, natural and simple… There are so many incidents, we can just go on and on. Today, Uyirulla varai Usha helped me to open up a bit. Thank you so much and your song…. Love Anandi.

Dear Anandi

Thanks for the reply! Sure, village life is so different compared to the city life! I am lucky to have experienced it when we go grandparents' house during school annual holidays!

If not for that I would have never experienced/seen paddy fields, அடி குழாய், களத்து மேடு, வைக்கோல் போர், பல்லாங்குழி ஆட்டம் etc etc. And it was very funny to see the hype over going to movies in the local டுரிங் கொட்டகை! :)

Well, you have made me remember those warm days!

Love
Valli

This is one of my favourite pathos - குடகுமலைக் காற்றில் வரும் பாடுக்கேட்குதா from the movie 'கரகாட்டக்காரன்',

Dear Valli, that is why I have told you sense of song selection is superb.. Who can forget the movie Karakattakkaran and the famous Kaundamani-Senthil comedy of that movie... An ever green movie... Superb selection... Especially this song is soo melodious... :dance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b28iONn0DuU&feature=related
Love. Anandi

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite pathos - குடகுமலைக் காற்றில் வரும் பாடுக்கேட்குதா from the movie 'கரகாட்டக்காரன்',

Dear Valli, that is why I have told you sense of song selection is superb.. Who can forget the movie Karakattakkaran and the famous Kaundamani-Senthil comedy of that movie... An ever green movie... Superb selection... Especially this song is soo melodious... :dance:
Love. Anandi

Thank you so much dear Anandi!

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back