• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pathos - Tamil songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends

You all definitely need to hear this song - just moving, divine voice by Hariharan and beautiful music by ARR!

Here is the song from the movie 'இந்திரா' - நிலா காய்கிறது நேரம் தேய்கிறது

Nila Kaikarithu - Indira Hariharan - YouTube

Kind regards

so appropriate for me,podun da sami :(

Hey nachi,

Cheer up man!! Past is past we cant change much.Try to be happy and look forward for any new "connection".
Keep a smiling face and be postive.

From your post I can make out you are one fun loving over the top guy but at times moody and can get some what temperamental and regret it later.
Just be yourself and dont worry time heals all wounds and dont worry of scars.Scars are like "thick skin"..we never really change we just get worse as time goes on but well concealed so just be happy man!!!

Dear Bushuji

You can post your favourite old is gold tamil songs in my 'Beautiful tamil songs' thread! You are always welcome!

Kind regards

Thank you Valli,
so sweet of you, I will try and post some nice ones I like, I am sure you all will enjoy as well.. I would like to post one a very beautiful telugu song if I may, this is the very first song that SPB sang with the veteran singer Ghantasala.. I was there when they recorded this song and I was just rooted to my seat after that performance.. one of the most popular songs in the telugu industry till this day.. :)
Prathi Rathri Vasantha Ratri - Ekaveera - Telugu Old Hits - NTR, Katha Rao | Ghantasala, SPB - YouTube Enjoy!!! I hope you all will like this one.. :)

Dear Bushuji

That song was very nice indeed! There are three threads 'Beautiful Tamil songs', 'Pathos - Tamil songs' and 'Tamil kuthu songs'! So, when any song comes to your mind you can post in them!

Just a small request - as the name of the threads suggests, tamil songs - please! :)

Kind regards

Dear Bushuji

That song was very nice indeed! There are three threads 'Beautiful Tamil songs', 'Pathos - Tamil songs' and 'Tamil kuthu songs'! So, when any song comes to your mind you can post in them!

Just a small request - as the name of the threads suggests, tamil songs - please! :)

Kind regards

Sorry Valli amma, I will stick to tamil songs of course... and post what I have liked.. sorry again dear.. :)

Sowbagyavathy Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan, Greetings.

I always considered that song 'Manithan enbhavan theivamaagalam' song as a philosophical song. I never saw any streak of sadness in that song. Actually, to certain extend, I considered that song as an inspirational song too. Thanks for posting that meaningful songs.

Cheers!

Dear friends, Greetings.

I am about to post a song I hated passionately. I listened to that song in full only when I watched that movie.

Murphy's law states that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. In those days, most if not all K.Balachandar's movies followed Murphy's law. They were beyond pessimistic; they were almost sadistic. (K.Balachandar's first colour movie பட்டினப் பிரவேசம் was a movie governed by only Murphy's law). In the movie, அவள் ஒரு தொடர் கதை, he loves her; she loves him.. but, he did not have the guts to break ice since he did not have a job! I could never believe such a situation.. how can one be unemployed? There are always jobs to do.. income may vary.. from very little to hell of a lot. In the heroine's case, she loves him; she thought he loved her.. but he wanted to marry her younger sister.. and the heroine agreed! Come on.... anyway, a bunch of charecters without backbone.....

The song I hated... kadavul amaithu vaitha medai. - YouTube

Sowbagyavathy Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan, Greetings.

I always considered that song 'Manithan enbhavan theivamaagalam' song as a philosophical song. I never saw any streak of sadness in that song. Actually, to certain extend, I considered that song as an inspirational song too. Thanks for posting that meaningful songs.

Cheers!

Thank You dear Raghy Sir, I will be careful next time. While selecting songs for my dear Valli's threads, there are lots of good songs come to my mind. I am eager in posting it. Regarding this song.. Kadavul Enbavan... it is soo good and I thought I can't put it under the other two categories, so I have posted here. the song is soo good and meaningful... Actually, I have kept this for my thread... but thought first preference to dear Valli, I will get another song for myself. with respects.. Anandi

Thank You dear Raghy Sir, I will be careful next time. While selecting songs for my dear Valli's threads, there are lots of good songs come to my mind. I am eager in posting it. Regarding this song.. Kadavul Enbavan... it is soo good and I thought I can't put it under the other two categories, so I have posted here. the song is soo good and meaningful... Actually, I have kept this for my thread... but thought first preference to dear Valli, I will get another song for myself. with respects.. Anandi

Oh! That's so... nice of you Anandi! I am truly glad that you are my friend!

With love

Dear Raghy Sir and Valli.... very tempted though but I picked these songs very carefully... I hope you will like my selection....

Or Aayiram Parvayile Song from the movie.. Vallavanukku Vallavan

Or Aayiram Parvayile Songs by Vallavanukku Vallavan tamil video songs,download, video, song, mp3, free - YouTube

Padaithane.....

படைத்தானே படைத்தானே மனிதனை ஆண்டவன் படைத்தானே !!!!!!!!!!
குரங்காய் இருந்த மனிதன் மனதில் குழப்பம் ஏதும் இல்லை ..

குடும்பம் மனைவி அண்ணன் தம்பி கூட்டம் சிறிதும் இல்லை ..
ஆசை... பாசம்... காதலில்.. விழுந்தான், அமைதியை காணவில்லை ....
அலைந்தான் தவித்தான் ... துடித்தான் மடிந்தான்... யாருக்கும் லாபமில்லை ....!!!!

Padaithane - YouTube

Sowbagyavathy Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan, greetings.

Kindly avoid addressing me 'sir'; there is no need for that. There is nothing wrong with your selection. Most songs seen as 'sad' are seen as 'philosophical' by me. I am a slightly different breed of a person. It takes a lot to make me react..... My emotions are kind of too slow compared to most others....

For example, the song 'Padaththaane' posted in the following poost is also considered 'philosophical' by me! I am a mental health Nurse. I have been comforting persons with mental illness and/or suffering from behavioural issues. Actually, my mind makeup is slightly different from that of most other pesons.

If I suspect an hint of sadness, I mostly stay awy from such scenes. Usually I see the philosophy from most of the songs considered 'sad'. Death and dying doesn't worry me. I have 'comforted' atleast 4 persons 'through death'. I have comforted them with pain relievers, held their hand and spoke comforting words while they were 'passing through'.

So, what do I consider as 'sad'?.... (This following link is not for any weak hearted person, please). I watched this movie when I was 8 years old. It actually ripped my emotions apart. I never got over that as of today. After watching this movie, I promised myself never to watch anything with any hint of sadness.....

Aarambam Aavadhu Pennukkullae - Thangap Padhumai (1959) - YouTube

(now you know what sadness means for me....).

Last edited:
Dear friends, greetings.

He loves her; she loves him...... but the love fails ( I can't understand that concept). They decide to commit suicide...... i never understood that. I never understood a song like this... a nice song though.. still never understood.... Punnagai mannan - Enna saththam - Ilaiyaraaja - YouTube

Can someone be kind enough to explain, please? why would such lovely, good and healthy looking youngsters decide to throw their life away?

Dear friends, greetings.

He loves her; she loves him...... but the love fails ( I can't understand that concept). They decide to commit suicide...... i never understood that. I never understood a song like this... a nice song though.. still never understood.... Punnagai mannan - Enna saththam - Ilaiyaraaja - YouTube

Can someone be kind enough to explain, please? why would such lovely, good and healthy looking youngsters decide to throw their life away?

That I cant understand also..if they can decide to die why dont have the guts to live.
It takes more effort to commit suicide.Many think only cowards commit suicide but it takes a lots of guts to do so.Its not easy to think of suicide.
Its easier to decide to live.

One scene I can never forget was on Sep 11 when there was a pic of man who had jumped off the building choosing to die by fall then to be burnt by fire.
That was just 1 scene I never forgot.That was not an easy decision at all.

Kindly avoid addressing me 'sir'; there is no need for that. There is nothing wrong with your selection. Most songs seen as 'sad' are seen as 'philosophical' by me. I am a slightly different breed of a person. It takes a lot to make me react..... My emotions are kind of too slow compared to most others....

No problem Raghy ji (due respect to be given to the right person), philosophical or sad.. both types of songs convey powerful meanings... let us enjoy both...Right???? With Respects.. Anandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest ads

Back