• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pathos - Tamil songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Anandi

'Engirundhaalum vaazhga...' from Nenjil Oru Aalayam

This song always amazes me Anandi - how much mature minded he should be and how much love he should have for her to sing this song even after she ended up not marrying him! But understandably she did not directly breakup with him and it was all because of the time and miscommunication!

They both are lovely songs!

With love

[FONT=&quot]Dear Valli...

The malai pozhutin mayakkathile song is a superb song... I am a great fan of old songs dear... Not only Tamil, but I like old songs of Malayalam and Hindi.. In Malayalam, there are many best combination.. and almost all the old songs sung by Shri. Yesudas are real master pieces.. Vayalar Ramavarma, Devarajan master, Bhaskaran Sir, Johnson, Sri Kumaran Tampi; the all time greats.. some of them were lyricists as well as music composers also. One of the oldest music directors are Shri. V. Dakhinamoorthy Iyer... A Brahmin but composed many old Malayalam songs.. all are classic songs. And his main disciple is Shri. K.J. Yesudas.. I know your thread is for onlyTamil, please excuse me for posting this particular song here. Please listen to this song.. composed by Shri. Dakhinamoorthy... This song has won many accolades.. I grew up listening to all the laurels.. The song is a real gem.. A ragamalika, If time permits please listen.. Trust me.. I won't mix Malayalam with Tamil anymore. only for today... Excuse me dear Valli... with love.. Anandi

Swapnangal Swapnangale (Kaavyamela) - YouTube...

And my songs for you...

Gowravam - Palutie

Gowravam - Palutie - YouTube

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ஆடிய[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ஆட்டம்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]என்ன[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]பேசிய[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வார்த்தை[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]என்ன[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]தேடிய[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]செல்வம்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]என்ன[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]திரண்டதோர்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]சுற்றம்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]என்ன[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]கூடு[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]விட்டு[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ஆவி[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]போனால்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]கூடவே[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வருவதென்ன[/FONT][FONT=&quot]? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வீடு[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வரை[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]உறவு[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வீதி[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வரை[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]மனைவி[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]காடுவரை[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]பிள்ளை[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]கடைசி[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வரை[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]யாரோ[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ஆடும்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வரை[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ஆட்டம்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ஆயிரத்தில்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]நாட்டம்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]கூடி[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வரும்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]கூட்டம்[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]கொள்ளிவரை[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]வருமா[/FONT][FONT=&quot]????

This is a philosophical song... Raghy ji.. but it makes me emotional... very touchy.. a all time great song...

Veeduvarai Uravu Song ( Kannadhasanin Kavi Alaigai ) - YouTube[/FONT]

Last edited:
Dear Anandi

The malayalam song was very lovely! I listened till the end and it very much resembled an old beautiful tamil song that I like but couldn't figure it till now! I am just raking my brain!

You know what, why don't you open a new thread for Malayalam songs!

Anandi, 'Veedu varai uravu' is indeed a nice philosohical song! I can make a nice hot thread out of it by asking the question why are ladies not allowed to the cremation ground. This question is in my mind till day!

Kind regards

Dear Valli,

Two Super hit songs from Isai Jnani Ilaiyaraja's Treasure of songs....

UCHI VAGUNTHEDUTHU

ILAYARAJA'S SUPER HIT SONG-UCHI VAGUNTHEDUTHU FROM ROSAPPOO RAVIKKAIKARI - YouTube

பூவும் வீழ்ந்து போனது காம்பு என்ன வாழ்வது காலம் என்னை கேள்விகேக்குது..
கேள்வி இன்று கேலியாகிபோனது....

'Naan paadum...' from 'Idhaya Koyil'

'Naan paadum...' from 'Idhaya Koyil' - YouTube

Dear Valli,

one of the beautiful songs of MGR from the movie.. Anbe vaa.. A lovely romantic movie...Different from usual MGR style of movies...

வான் பறவை தன் சிறகை எனக்கு தந்தால்,பூங்காற்றே உன் உதவியும் எனக்கிருந்தால் வானத்திலே பறந்து சென்றே ,போனவளை அழைத்துவந்து காதலை வாழவைப்பேன்.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDxH2plNMs&feature=related

The next song is from another super hit movie.. Vasanta Maliagai.. Yarukkaga... A fantastic Shivaji Ganeshan film....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDut_Xk212U&feature=related

Dear Valli

Two fantastic songs.. which bring tears in the eyes, make us very emotional.. in the heavenly voice of .....TMS.. and L.R.Eshwari....

Pallakku Vaanga Ponen

Pallakku Vaanga Ponen (M.G. Ramachandran)- Tamil - YouTube

உள்ளத்தில் விளக்கெடுத்து உறவெனும் நெய்யேடுத்து அன்பென்னும் கோவிலிலே அழகாய் ஏற்றி வைத்து உன்னை நப்பினார் கெடுவதில்லை ஆண்டவனே.... உண்மை வரிகள். நிம்மதியையும் மன அமைதியையும் அவனிடத்தில்தான் பெறமுடியும்

Unnai Nambinaal Keduvathillai

Unnai Nambinaal Keduvathillai (B. Sarojadevi)- Tamil - YouTube

Dear Anandi

Here is a pathos that I like very much from the movie 'Paar magalaey Paar'. I just saw the video of that song for the first time now! I am curious about the background of the pathos - what happened to the girl? Did she elope with someone else or did she die?

Anyway, here is the song for you and everyone else - aval paranthu ponaley - YouTube

Kind regards

Last edited:
Dear Friends

I have heard this song often and always thought it to be a sad song, a girl pining for her lover. But the video doesn't seem like it! Anyway, I am posting that song over here in pathos thread.

Here is the song from the movie 'உயர்ந்த மனிதன்' - நாளை இந்த வேளை பார்த்து.

Naalai Indha Velai - Uyarntha Manithan.avi - YouTube

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back