• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pathos - Tamil songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Valli and all,

This is the pathos from the movie - "Idhu Manba Bhoomi". A very interesting and entertaining movie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alZet5eZYd4

Aaradi Suvaruthaan Aasaiyai Thadukkumaa Kiliye Thandhana Kiliye...Kotaiyai Ezhupulaam..Paathaiyai Maraikalam Kiliye Thandhana Kiliye...

Dear Ravi

This song seems too familiar to me but I don't remember seeing this movie! Maybe I should watch that movie!

Kind regards

Dear Friends

This my favourite Pathos from old movie 'வானம்பாடி' - ‪Gangai karai thottam‬‏ - YouTube

Alright, here is one afterlude (as opposed to be beautiful preludes of Kunjuppu!) -

When I was in high school and whenever we had free classes/periods we used to ask our dear friend Lakshmi who was very good at singing this song and she always obliged to us! :)

So, here I dedicate this song in memory of our (my) dear friend Lakshmi!

Kind regards

valli,

i think i should take back my earlier comment about not liking pathos songs in toto. here are a couple which i love.

the first is from policekaran magal, sung by my favourite gun throat seergazhi with answers provided by janaki. this was an early janaki, playing second fiddle to suseela and lucky to get one song a month.

this song is a Q&A thing and though i do not necessarily agree with the answers, i find the questions very intriguing.

'kanniley neer etharku...' enjoy. or should i say, keep a kleenex handy? :)

Policekaran Magal (1962) ~ FreeOldTamilMp3.Com || Quality Collection of Old Tamil Mp3 Songs

valli,

here is a bonus. quite unexpectedly i remembered this. and that too fondly. pb srinivos this time, for our kadhal mannan! the gorgeous krv in karpagam, by this time, has been replaced by the one tonner. i found the actresses of yester years never cared to maintain their weight, let alone their figure.

nilave ennidam nerungathey!! nee irukkum idathil naan illai!!

Ramu Songs - Ramu Tamil Movie Songs - Tamil Songs Lyrics Trailer Videos, Preview Stills Reviews

Dear Kunjuppu

The P.B. Srinivas song you have quoted above is one of my favourite pathos! Lovely lyrics -

நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே நீ நினைக்கும் இடத்தில் நான் இல்லை
மலரே என்னிடம் மயங்காதே நீ மயங்கும் வகையில் நான் இல்லை

Thank you for posting this! I am yet to listen to the other song you have mentioned. Will comment as soon as I have done that!

Kind regards

Dear Friends

This is one ultimate song! The first song of K.J. Yesudas!!!

Most of you would have guessed this song by now - yes, it is நீயும் பொம்மை நானும் பொம்மை நெனச்சுப்பார்த்தா எல்லாம் பொம்மை from the movie 'பொம்மை'.

Actually it is a fantastic philosophical song but I am posting it in this thread. (am sure you will excuse me Raghy Anna :)

‪Rare Tamil Songs 7 ( Bommai ) K.J.Yesudas First Song‬‏ - YouTube

Kind regards

Dear Friends

This is one of my favorite pathos song காதல் வந்தால் சொல்லி அனுப்பு உயிரோடிருந்தால் வருகிறேன் from the movie 'இயற்கை'.

Lovely Tamil Song - YouTube

Kind regards

Dear Friends

This is a lovely pathos from the same movie 'இயற்கை ' once again - பழைய குரல் கேட்கிறதே யாரோ யாரோ!

Pazhaya Kural - YouTube

It is a very lovely movie worth watching!

Kind regards

மயக்கமா? கலக்கமா?
மனதிலே குழப்பமா?
வாழ்க்கையில் நடுக்கமா?...

வாழ்க்கையென்றால் ஆயிரம் இருக்கும்
வாசல்தோறும் வேதனையிருக்கும்
வந்த துன்பம் எதுவென்றாலும்
வாடி நின்றால் ஓடுவதில்லை
வாடி நின்றால் ஓடுவதில்லை
எதையும் தாங்கும் இதயம் இருந்தால்
இறுதி வரைக்கும் அமைதி நிலவும்
(மயக்கமா)