• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

On Vishitadvaita Philosophy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
u r again trying to explain the brahman thru analogising it with the perceived illusion .. picture this ... does the character in a dream know that it is a dream? for the character , it is real ..... it doesnt seem to think it is in a mere dream .. does it? can u succeed in making everyone of ur dream characters realise they are in a mere dream? it is the same difficulty we have to overcome in our wakeful state ..it is only then that one can realise the advaitic state .... but constantly analysing it from the illusory state will not make it seem realistic , in that state dwaitha and qualified advaitha are real because that is the best one can see from that platform ...

Last edited:
>>u r again trying to explain the brahman thru analogising it with the perceived illusion .. picture this ... does the character in a dream know that it is a dream? for the character , it is real ..... it doesnt seem to think it is in a mere dream .. does it? can u succeed in making everyone of ur dream characters realise they are in a mere dream? it is the same difficulty we have to overcome in our wakeful state<<

How does perception occur?Which indriyas are used to perceive the object?Is an object at all neccessary to perceive?Is the perception of one and all the same?

In a dream,who dreams?Who remembers the dream?What is a dream?

Can you explain,plz.?perceived illusion?How can one perceive an illusion?

sb

>>u r again trying to explain the brahman thru analogising it with the perceived illusion .. picture this ... does the character in a dream know that it is a dream? for the character , it is real ..... it doesnt seem to think it is in a mere dream .. does it? can u succeed in making everyone of ur dream characters realise they are in a mere dream? it is the same difficulty we have to overcome in our wakeful state<<

How does perception occur?Which indriyas are used to perceive the object?Is an object at all neccessary to perceive?Is the perception of one and all the same?

In a dream,who dreams?Who remembers the dream?What is a dream?

Can you explain,plz.?perceived illusion?How can one perceive an illusion?

sb

the ears perceive sound,skin perceives touch,eyes perceive light etc...

advaitam has blessed u to ask the rt word in ur questions abt dreams ... once one realises the "who" then one will realise the answers to all the other questions abt dream and illusion ... no philosophy but advaitam can explain that satisfactorily ..... it has to experienced , explanation , no matter how vivid will always fall short ... one needs to find out the "who" ... rest will fall into place ...

Sesh!

There is a fundamental flaw in your "drishtantam" - anyway at first, I would like you to support your statement - how it is better?

Regards

In the sense that the ocean is like the consciousness - though it pervades all, the entities are different...

BTW, I have several other drishtanthams in my pocket... If one desires a conclusion, then he may "follow" a particular drishtantham!!!

Regards

If one views bhagwan as an entity, then it is conceived as an entity...

If one views bhagwan as limitless consciousness, then it is so...
hi sesh sir
intha VA sidhantam innum mudiyalaya.... neenga romba theevra VA
devotee mathiri irukku....eppadi sonnalum naama verum namakkara smarthas thaan..............

regards
tbs

hi sesh sir
intha VA sidhantam innum mudiyalaya.... neenga romba theevra VA
devotee mathiri irukku....eppadi sonnalum naama verum namakkara smarthas thaan..............

regards
tbs

Naan VA thaan perisu nu ninaikalai... yenna adhuvum oru premise le thaan construct aayirukku.... but A vum adhu madhiri thaan... mango adhai purinjukalai...

ulage oru contemplation of brahman nu sonna, appo naam ninaikuradhum oru contemplation ie., imagination thaan... so it is implied that brahmanai pathi naam vagukura philosophies ellam verum imagination thaan... so indha theory work out aagadhu... yenna, idhu self defeating logic...

naan open minded, smartha, vaishnava nu bedham paarkaradhu illai... naan nama kara smartha thaan, adhukaaga neenga extrapolate panniyootel...

Naan VA thaan perisu nu ninaikalai... yenna adhuvum oru premise le thaan construct aayirukku.... but A vum adhu madhiri thaan... mango adhai purinjukalai...

ulage oru contemplation of brahman nu sonna, appo naam ninaikuradhum oru contemplation ie., imagination thaan... so it is implied that brahmanai pathi naam vagukura philosophies ellam verum imagination thaan... so indha theory work out aagadhu... yenna, idhu self defeating logic...

naan open minded, smartha, vaishnava nu bedham paarkaradhu illai... naan nama kara smartha thaan, adhukaaga neenga extrapolate panniyootel...
hi sesh sir,
anaal onnu.........AVum oru pure subject.........anaal VA vide dwaithum
koncham nijam thaaan..........unmaye solla ponal dwaitam in reality..
koncham puriyarathu easy thaan....Advaitham koncham abstract thaan...
dvaitham is commonly visible more understanble....but im pure
advaitin thaan personally...

regards
tbs

hi sesh sir,
anaal onnu.........AVum oru pure subject.........anaal VA vide dwaithum
koncham nijam thaaan..........unmaye solla ponal dwaitam in reality..
koncham puriyarathu easy thaan....Advaitham koncham abstract thaan...
dvaitham is commonly visible more understanble....but im pure
advaitin thaan personally...

regards
tbs

moonume, ava ava bent of mind poruthu imbibe pannikalaam... idhu thaan unmai... ummachiya eppadi kumbitaalum sandhoshapaduvaar... adhu D or A or VA...

What matters is pure and unadulterated Bhakthi...

moonume, ava ava bent of mind poruthu imbibe pannikalaam... idhu thaan unmai... ummachiya eppadi kumbitaalum sandhoshapaduvaar... adhu D or A or VA...

What matters is pure and unadulterated Bhakthi...
hi sesh sir,
sarva deva namaskaram kesavam prathi gaccati........means sarva deva
namaskarams ultimately end with KESAVA....

regards
tbs

sesh!

naanum enga villayadinthu thaan erukken!
neenga evallvu thooram villayaduvelnu parkareen!

ennakaga worry pannikatheengo!
regards

if one views bhagwan as entity , then your drishtantam didn't fit .

Dear Sir's, This discussions are very good. We must understand the Human Birth for the purpose .The soul ( when in Mother womb cry's for early release, but when born in the world it cry's Qwa,Qwa,Qwa.that means whereis my wisdom) . So all the soul's crying for rejoin(religion) with Father. In hibru Re -alain, become in English as Religion. Once we understand about 84 lacks of speciesof living beings inthe World. The rare is the Human Birth, so to get rid of the worldly things one must get a Perpect Master and learn from him how to Die to Live.

re

:bump2:

good one

:amen:

Who is quarelling against whom?And who is thinking this?State of mind,perceptions keep on varying with factors projected from time to time.That which does not change but remains constant always is Brahman.To realise this,we re-incarnate again and again untill we get it.

sb:rain:

Who is quarelling against whom?And who is thinking this?State of mind,perceptions keep on varying with factors projected from time to time.That which does not change but remains constant always is Brahman.To realise this,we re-incarnate again and again untill we get it.

sb:rain:

Why? Why should all this happen? Does it not seem absurd to play a game of hide and seek? To see that all perceptive realities are not what they seem to be, and to know that nothing matters is, I think, one of the worst form of delusion that could happen to the human mind...

>>Why? Why should all this happen? Does it not seem absurd to play a game of hide and seek?<<

Why Not?It should happen like this.Why is it absurd to play this game.It is a leela of brahman.We are the participants of leela as well as the leela.Or in another words aham brahmasmi.

>>To see that all perceptive realities are not what they seem to be, and to know that nothing matters is, I think, one of the worst form of delusion that could happen to the human mind...<<

At age 2-i remember nothing.At age 1 - i remember nothing.In the womb of my mother - i remember nothing.As a cell in the sperm and in the egg - i remember nothing.To love brahman and realise we are brahman is the leela.Some say illusion.Some say delusion.So be it.Everyone has a right to think independently and everyone is right.That is my mission.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back