• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Occasional Piece of Interesting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir,

A left click on the image gives the bigger fonts.

Select the lines (left click + drag over the lines)

Right click and copy the lines by a left click.

Now select the place to paste it, right click there and paste it with a left click!!

Hope it is clear now! :)

What you say holds good for word or text files. With a picture or image file, there are no lines to select?

What you say holds good for word or text files. With a picture or image file, there are no lines to select?
Sorry Sir! That tutorial was prepared for someone else!!

I enlarged that image, copied it (copy image option by right click) and pasted it in the message box here.

It is so simple!! :thumb:

deer and cat.jpg

(With due apologies to whoever took this picture).

Madam RR: can you make this show up bigger?

Last edited:
Thanks, but I am still confused!
I am surprised!!

Left click on kutty image - Enlarges image

2. Right click on enlarged image - options appear

3. L
eft click on 'copy image'

4. Paste it as you do for word files (Right click first + left click on paste)

Dear Raghy Sir,

Most of the friends I know stitch new dress for their birthday, every year!

Hence it is in that poem!! Hope your doubt is cleared, now!!

Regards........... :)

Sowbagyavathy Raji Ram, Greetings.

I was only joking! There is no need to sincerly reply my post! Thank you for your sincerity.

Cheers1

......... Thank you for your sincerity. ....
பெற்றோர் அப்படி வளர்த்துவிட்டார்களே!

Note: Please read the above sentence in Nadikar Thilagam style! :drama:

I too felt in the same way when I saw it in the afternoon... I sincerely feel we must adhere to decency and there should always be a limit for sarcasm..
Very true, Sir. You must be knowing that there is an option to 'report' abuse in a post, to the moderator. :typing:

Last edited:
பெற்றோர் அப்படி வளர்த்துவிட்டார்களே!

Note: Please read the above sentence in Nadikar Thilagam style! :drama:

"என்னெப் பெத்தவா
என்னெ அப்படி வளத்துட்டாளே...!":drama:

Being anonymous gives a shield to protect oneself I guess.
Showing the face WILL be a disadvantage for a few
and an advantage for a few. Can you Figure out WHY?

I too felt in the same way when I saw it in the afternoon... I sincerely feel we must adhere to decency and there should always be a limit for sarcasm..

TVK

Being anonymous gives a shield to protect oneself I guess.
Showing the face WILL be a disadvantage for a few
and an advantage for a few. Can you Figure out WHY?

If each other meet face to face the understanding will be more and these things will be curtailed... It is a practical experience...

TVK

Last edited:
I am surprised!!

Left click on kutty image - Enlarges image

2. Right click on enlarged image - options appear

3. L
eft click on 'copy image'

4. Paste it as you do for word files (Right click first + left click on paste)

I was doing exactly as you posted. It still does not work for me. As I said earlier, there must be something in my browser setting that prevents it.

"என்னெப் பெத்தவா
என்னெ அப்படி வளத்துட்டாளே...!":drama:

You are thinking about 'Vietnam Veedu' Nadigar Thilagam; Sowbagyavathy RR may have had 'Navarathiri' nadaigar thilagam!

Both expressions are good! Both expressions are valid!

Cheers!

TVK

I saw that message too. In the past I have not seen such a message from that author. It is fishy. Personally I like to give a benefit of doubt to that member. I will not pass judgement based on that one message.

Cheers!

Being anonymous gives a shield to protect oneself I guess...........
The author might have thought that I will enjoy his 'joke' and expected a relevant reply!

But................

பிள்ளையார் பிடிக்கப் போய், குரங்கு ஆனது! :twitch:
கிணறு
வெட்ட
, பூதம் கிளம்பியது!! :fear:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back