• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Occasional Piece of Interesting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog puppies fall in love and get married!

They may have only been together for eight months, but Sheena and Gethin knew they were meant for each other as soon as their eyes met across the crowded dog show. What if the girl is much older than the boy? Love is blind.

Sheena, a six-year-old German Spitz has married her toyboy sweetheart Gethin, a one-year-old Pomeranian, in a lavish wedding ceremony costing £500 - savings which came out of her owner Sue Doherty's summer holiday fund. Two other dogs act as bridesdog and bestdog. Dog guests enjoyed a biscuit buffet after the (bow-)vows

See video of the wedding here

sheena.jpg

I want to be reassured of two thing sir!:)

1. There was no sambandhi chandai ( a usual event in many marriages) :argue:

2. The couple were left to their privacy after they got wedded (welded?) for life! :kiss:

and the photographer and video-grapher did not disturb them after that. :wof:

And no uncivilized function like shanti muhurtam!

I want to be reassured of two thing sir!:)

1. There was no sambandhi chandai ( a usual event in many marriages) :argue:

2. The couple were left to their privacy after they got wedded (welded?) for life! :kiss:

and the photographer and video-grapher did not disturb them after that. :wof:

And no uncivilized function like shanti muhurtam!

It is by far better than the casual, random, multiple, meaningless flings!!! :frusty:

There is a painful pleasure in waiting for things and events to happen. :decision:

Longer you wait better you enjoy and remember the happiness. :happy:

I have already started counting the days for the arrival of my elder son and my grand daughter in July!!!

People NEED to be stealthy ONLY when they are doing something wrong.
There is nothing wrong in entering a room with one's lawfully wedded wife for life
on the night of the wedding day.

It is by far better than the casual, random, multiple, meaningless flings!!! :frusty:

There is a painful pleasure in waiting for things and events to happen. :decision:

Longer you wait better you enjoy and remember the happiness. :happy:

I have already started counting the days for the arrival of my elder son and my grand daughter in July!!!

You could have retorted that it is more civilized than the sham hypocrisy of wanting to go through a marriage function after beaming with a bulging bump in the belly?

Last edited:
Not to worry Naina Sir!

Most of the tambram boy wed only in early 30s and they develop

a prominent paunch due to less physical exercise. :couch2:

You could have retorted that it is more civilized than the sham hypocrisy of wanting to go through a marriage function after beaming with a bulging bump in the belly?

Dear Prof N_M,

Isn't the bulging belly of the bride better than having

a couple of brats around her labelled as her nephews! :rolleyes:

Actually we can form a series using the < and > signs.

May be I will do it when I find some free time. :bump2:

The sham you have mentioned is still better than

the shame of ditching the belle with a bulging belly :preggers:

and marrying some other rich new dame with a flat belly. :mullet:

Dr Ross

Your post # 785.

Soon somebody will devise a way for a couple to get married, with ' Retrospective Effect ' from a date
prior to the protuberance of the lower abdomen on either spouse.

They'll probably call it " Car-Born Dating ".

Ha, what irony! Certain physical activity causes the bulge of the belly in women, while
the lack of it causes the same bulge in men !

Yay Yem

The same activity causes the bulging

in EITHER one of them Mr. Einstein! :decision:

But the activity itself will become impossible

if both of them have bulging bellies due to obesity. :rolleyes:

I like you car-born dating though pre-bang dating will make the meaning clearer. :)

You missed the punch line!
I did NOT miss it, Sir!

I mentioned that guys have the bulge even if the girls do NOT have! :D

P.S: I also remember the 'Non stop nonsense' show in which the bride gets a baby
before the groom gets back the wedding ring that he had lost! :fish2:

Dear Tmt VR

Your post # 790

It's not as simple a story as that. The ring has to find its way into the stomach of a fish,
a fisherman has to locate the ring and take it to the father, then the father will recollect
everything and come in search of his wife, where he will find his son doing a dental inspection
on a lion ! They were Saints and Seers and celestial damsels !

Familiar ? - It's all happened before - polygamy, polyandry, promiscuity, surrogacy, IVF, cloning etc. etc.
Nothing new to wonder / worry / be aghast about .

So don't try to give the story a premature end.

Capt VT

Dear Tmt VR

Your post # 790

It's not as simple a story as that. The ring has to find its way into the stomach of a fish,
a fisherman has to locate the ring and take it to the father, then the father will recollect
everything and come in search of his wife, where he will find his son doing a dental inspection
on a lion ! They were Saints and Seers and celestial damsels !

Familiar ? - It's all happened before - polygamy, polyandry, promiscuity, surrogacy, IVF, cloning etc. etc.
Nothing new to wonder / worry / be aghast about .

So don't try to give the story a premature end.

Capt VT

Man has been
Man is and
Man will be the same always.
The words used may be different
but the deeds remain very much the same!
Who doesn't know the story of Bharata
the son of Shakuntala and Dushyanth???

Why not we start a thread comparing
the ancient with the modern and scientific
starting with re-virgination of Kunti Devi
after she delivered Karna and
Machchagandhi after she delivered Vyasa??? :bump2:
But all must contribute without making me
the unpaid official entertainer/ story teller!!! :)

Dear Tmt RR

Your post # 793

I don't know who stole what theme from where. But tales about these 'rings' have been around for a
very long time. European folklore is full of magical rings - from warding off evil forces to granting of
wishes, these rings seem to have been doing everything.

When Juda Bin Hud [ Ben Hur ] was sentenced to be a slave, and consigned to the galleys, it was a 'ring'
that helped him gain his freedom, get elevated as the heir to Quintus Arrius , return to Judea to challenge
the Tribune of Judea - Messalla..

The toe-ring [ metti ] gives a certain respectability and dignity to a married lady.

It was again a 'ring' that was couriered across the sea to the Ashoka Vanam by Pawan Putra.
[ That was probably the world's first ever International Courier to ferry bullion by air ].

So, let's wait for Avvaiayar to answer " Which came first - the ring or the baby ?"

Ha, that's like the egg and the hen question !

Capt VT

So, let's wait for Avvaiayar to answer " Which came first - the ring or the baby ?"

Ha, that's like the egg and the hen question !

Capt VT

OR which of these came first...

The seed or the tree???

ref #797

The toe-ring [ metti ] gives a certain respectability and dignity to a married lady.

In the past men used to wear toe rings.
Which man looks below the waist region sir
to notice the mettti of a maami??? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back