• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Joint Family VS Separate Family after marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear renukaji
As a male I am circumspect as for handshake if it is a lady . if she puts out a hand ,then I reciprocate. otherwise say hello or keep quiet .

hugging is different. it is mostly for the persons I know well and bond with. there is no issue of age or gender or caste in this

if you are in same wavelength these hardly matter.

if I meet a person after a long time , I definitely feel a bearhug is due.lol

Dear Krish ji,

Since a kid I hated hugs.I only allowed my parents to hug and kiss me.

I was known to attack adults who tried to hug me or kiss me.

Many of my parents friends and also some relatives had been bitten by me when they tried to hug or kiss me!

Sanitized bear joke.

This village in Malaysia - Indonesia zone had a strength test for electing the chief. He had to pass two tests - to mate with a very wild lady living in the forest and fight with a strong big bear living up the mountain. The young hero left for the mountain early morning and returned in the evening with bruises all over the body and blood stained clothes. He said to the assembled crowd - I will fight with the lady tomorrow.

Do bears actually hug?LOL

Sanitized bear joke.

This village in Malaysia - Indonesia zone had a strength test for electing the chief. He had to pass two tests - to mate with a very wild lady living in the forest and fight with a strong big bear living up the mountain. The young hero left for the mountain early morning and returned in the evening with bruises all over the body and blood stained clothes. He said to the assembled crowd - I will fight with the lady tomorrow.

I have heard this story before..the guy gunned the bear instead! but there was no mention about Malaysia or Indonesia in the original joke!LOL

Joint family or the mother living with her son is to bring up the family tradition, culture, unity, understanding and to share love, affection and responsibilities.

VBJi has only reservations it appears about hugging in public.

his hugging list permits same sex[ homo or lesbians?] , children , brothers and sisters

Krish Ji,

'Same sex' what I meant was a lady hugging a lady and a male hugging a male. Your perverted mind as usual, brings in homo or lesbian….

What is wrong in a homo hugging a same sex or a lesbian doing it?

No one can have any reservation if you wish to hug anybody in your dream, besides your lengthy list. lol

Dear Krish 44, I am not different from you. I lived in Jabalpur ( MP ) for 25 years. from 1967. In the First Year I resisted taking part in Holi / colour splash, by hiding inside the house of our Factory Estate, But, from 1968 onwards till 1991, (my retirement )I , not only joined my colleagues but even took the lead , walking all over & call both gents & Ladies to come out . we all sprange surprises by way of splashing powders, sprinkle & pour coloured water on both gents & ladies Our better- halves also accompany with a crowd of Ladies Many times Women become smarter & huggig is most welcome . North is North & south is south , which is conservative even to-day Never move freely even on jo;;y good rare days.
Rishikesan

I too have played Holi in India as a student..no one hugged us!

But once on Holi after the sun had set and it was night ..I was walking to a shop for dinner with friends.

Since it was after sun set..no one was supposed to splash color but all of a sudden one engineering student I did not know emptied a huge packet of purple color on me. I inhaled some too becos he was doing like a Abhishekam on me.

I yelled all the worst possible words at him and he stood laughing non stop!

I almost kicked him becos I was so mad that after sunset he was still throwing colors.

Last edited:
They may call it a Holy Hug!! :angel:

images

Dear Renu,

Do we find one more hugging mAmA in our forum? :spy:
RRji
All hugging mama are coming out openly now.

how many you will keep out of your home now

even lord krishna played holi with radha.

every year holi is celebrated at radhas abode Barsana near Mathura.

when menfolk from mathura throw colour on ladies there

, they hit back menfolk with lathis.[sticks]

this is called Lathmar Holi.

Last edited:
well if you are brad pitt, huge grant or shahrukh khan some girls might consider hugging. specialy ladies of this forum

Hello All,

Just want to share a view .We start as Bhramchariya , Then Grhastaha ,Then people need to move on to Vanprashasan , whihc they never do .If parents start doing it we will all move the same

well if you are brad pitt, huge grant or shahrukh khan some girls might consider hugging. specialy ladies of this forum

Nope...most handsome guys expect girls to fall for them.

When you dont ..they start to wonder why you dont fall for them and after a while they start to chase you.

Nope...most handsome guys expect girls to fall for them. ...............
That is what Krish Sir means by writing,

BTW, you don't like to hug anyone! But how about your heart-throb SRK??

:gossip: Just curious to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back