• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Joint Family VS Separate Family after marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renu,

Special stanza for Sing. Chennai naughty mAmAs:

Why this Holi-veri
Holi-veri Holi-veri Holi-veri Ji?

mAmA hair-u white-u, white-u

kEkkarAngO hug-u,

mAmA mansula love-u love-u,
mAmi kaiyilE kambu! :moony:

Why this Holi-veri Holi-veri Holi-veri Holi-veri Ji?

:lol:

ha ha ha...really nice.

Rajiji,
I did not your opinion on Hindi and hugging when I came to your house.
Hope I did not do any of the taboo things on your list. I defiantly did not have my periods that time.
This thread has meandered like a river.

Rajiji,
I did not your opinion on Hindi and hugging when I came to your house.
Hope I did not do any of the taboo things on your list. I defiantly did not have my periods that time.
This thread has meandered like a river.
:lol:

Dear Prasad Sir,

I have already written that the NRI mAmAs are very nice and did not follow the U S of A culture, when they visited me!

FYI, I don't treat girls / ladies with period as untouchables. They are not allowed to light the swami lamp. That is all!

My students also come for their usual music classes.

All my nieces love to visit me during 'those' days because of the freedom they get in my sweet home!
So........ relax please!! :couch2:

P.S: Hope you enjoyed reading the Holi special songs written by Renu and me! :)

Dear Renu,

Your song is in my music library and I listen to it often! :)

We will try to exchange Holi songs if possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back