• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jesudas's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

As always, Vaagmi Sir's post are very very decent and does NOT disrespect any of the members here!! :clap2:

P.S: He needs to reply ONLY to the 'katROr' in this forum and save his time for 'nAttup paNi'!! :lol:

True...Vaagmi ji is a Kandarpa.

He only shoots the pancha sayakam of flowers..when it hits his target it becomes spring and the maddening fragrance of love is in the air.

Jai Vaagmi Ji!

Last edited:

As always, Vaagmi Sir's post are very very decent and does NOT disrespect any of the members here!! :clap2:

P.S: He needs to reply ONLY to the 'katROr' in this forum and save his time for 'nAttup paNi'!! :lol:

Respect is not sundal given in the bhajanai matom. It is given depending on the content of a post. An indecent mind would naturally be disappointed when it comes across a decent comment. No wonder because the dictionary is different.

P.S. Amma sollittanga. katrumuthirnthavangappaa. athunaala ellarum naattuppanikku ponga. summa inga vanthu sandai podatheenga. sonnapadi kekkalinna amma aduththappula enna thuruppu irakkuvangannu sollamudiyathu. yammadiyov. naan porenpa.

True..1).Vaagmi ji is a Kandarpa.

2)He only shoots the pancha shayakam of flowers..when it hits his target it becomes spring and the maddening fragrance of love is in the air.

3)Jai Vaagmi Ji!

Renukaji,

1)Please tell me what is Kandarpa. I do not know Malay or Afrikaans. Please help me.

2)And similarly what is this pancha shayakam of flowers. The elder brother of some kashayam in Portuguese? Please help me.

3)Deerga sumangali bhava. LOL.

by the way ,Vaagmiji has used the word" moorker". I do not know if moorker and mooder are one and the same.

Perhaps some will find vaagmis post equally offensive if they are the same .lol

Last edited:
Respect is not sundal given in the bhajanai matom. It is given depending on the content of a post. An indecent mind would naturally be disappointed when it comes across a decent comment. No wonder because the dictionary is different.

P.S. Amma sollittanga. katrumuthirnthavangappaa. athunaala ellarum naattuppanikku ponga. summa inga vanthu sandai podatheenga. sonnapadi kekkalinna amma aduththappula enna thuruppu irakkuvangannu sollamudiyathu. yammadiyov. naan porenpa.

:clap2:

Yeah krish 44 could only give a half salute and that too a left handed one. Stalkers and bullies identified by the deluded lot! you all rest in peace-in the purgatory and wait for the day of judgment.

The ghost has to be exorcised. Otherwise it keeps troubling. A suitor this moment may turn a stalker next moment. Hell of a lot of mutual backslapping that goes on can in a moment of suspicion become groping.

The matches have already been found. The forum has done a wonderful job. கற்றாரைக் கற்றாரே காமுறுவர், கல்வியறிவில்லா மூர்க்கரை மூர்க்கர் உகப்பர்". Birds of the same flock feel that they are all stalked and bullied and bashed here.

Well said Sir.

Sometimes, my wife used to say how can I get angry and scold my kid or criticize somebody using the 'same' mouth that chants mantras and talks philosophy and stuff.

I have corrected myself (although not perfect at times (rarely)) and come a long way.

It is quite sad to see all the philosophical rendition and garbage are coming out indifferently from the same individual. Maybe this is how one 'thinks' aloud to salvation or escape from delusion? Or still thinks it is maya and roam about freely besprinkling thinking that it is their pure 'wisdom'.

Maybe I shall try another approach as previous suggestion was left out (#98 - which also applies to whomsoever concerned) to save them from bodily harm from public, I shall try another helpful approach.

The least I can do, to salvage from their ongoing troubled and sordid lives - is to pray. They will be in my thoughts during my prayer for a speedy recovery. Hope it is answered for them.

But seriously doubt it will be answered -because as I typed this post while having coffee with God, he dropped his cup and started running away helter-skelter saying that it is impossible and asked me to contact Tom Cruise for his Mission impossible 5 or 6th venture. I don't have Tom's number, can somebody help?

I am going to have deep chat with God, why? Now, he is committing a sin. Please save these souls.

Last edited:
Dear DRB,

Please do not pray for anyone.

No one is wishing for any salvation.

Most of us lead the lives best known to us..so it does not matter if philosophy or garbage comes out from the oral cavity as you had written.

After all even if one only drinks nectar daily..its will still come out as waste products.

I do not believe in prayers..I only know there is God and I do not like to make use of God for personal benefits by transaction mode of prayers for speedy recovery of the deluded.

If you really want to pray..pray for yourself after all in Geeta Lord Krishna says:

TRANSLATION
bump.gif
A man must elevate himself by his own mind, not degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul, and his enemy as well.

So its clear only self can help self..Lord Krishna was not asking anyone to pray for Mamans or Machans!LOL

In fact the whole Geeta is all about not getting attached to Mamans or Machans!LOL

Cheer up.

Renukaji,

1)Please tell me what is Kandarpa. I do not know Malay or Afrikaans. Please help me.

2)And similarly what is this pancha shayakam of flowers. The elder brother of some kashayam in Portuguese? Please help me.

3)Deerga sumangali bhava. LOL.

Vaagm ji,

1)Its Sanskrit yaar..Kandarpa is another name for Manmatha.

2)Pancha Sayakam is the 5 arrows he carries..he is cupid..his bow and arrow is made of flowers.

3)Deerga Sumangalan Bhava!

Last edited:
Dear DRB,

Please do not pray for anyone.

You are tempting me.
Aren't you something?!!! No wonder you said 'your way is unique way' in the past.
Now it all comes together.

Was my previous post addressed to you?

Do you still have to latch onto me? By back is quite sore. It is an unwanted burden.
Please try to live yourself.

Inspite, me clearly declining your delusional offer to stalk you, so again, please find somebody else to latch onto.

More vedanta? Do you really know the meaning or copied/paste from elsewhere as you have done in the past? have you practiced it yet? I don't think so.
I am good. I don't have to frequently quote myself Geetha, Krishna, vedanta etc to keep sanity. Thank God, I am fine already.
However, if it helps you, please keep it to yourself. Thanks, but no thanks.

So another delusional offer of yours declined.

Last edited:
Vaagm ji,

1)Its Sanskrit yaar..Kandarpa is another name for Manmatha.

2)Pancha Shayakam is the 5 arrows he carries..he is cupid..his bow and arrow is made of flowers.

3)Deerga Sumangalan Bhava!

Oh namma manmathan. How did I miss that chappy!! Too bad.

So you think I keep shooting the flower arrows left right and centre at targets and overpower them with the fragrance and then it is all a mad mad world all around. LOL. Good imagination. I do not know what my wife, who does a peer review- post facto- of all my posts, has to say on this. I will let you know after she reads this post. LOL.

Wow! One more respectful and wonderful post! :lol:

P.S: nandRi! vaNakkam!! :)

@vaagmi,

Finally, I think I am seeing some clarity in the vicinity after reading the posts. Because you have started getting 'polite' thank you notes with cloying emoticon usage.

Pray, it isn't a ephemeral relief for you.

I never lost hope in God, because I knew he would put 'humility' genes in all of us. Some don't use it at all, because they can't find it, as they lost it under the veil.

Maybe it seems true - your presence might help few to attain redemption and discard the philosophical veil to strut around.

Last edited:
hi

ippo noolu engeyo poguthu........jesudas dress matter goes in different way....dress matter gone...personal SANDAI started....

In a Gandhian way, 'Noolu' is guiding the perplexed individuals to path of redemption for ongoing (and rapidly deteriorating to cussing etc) unprovoked, insensible, disparaging and unresentful verbal assaults under the cloak of 'fun', philosophy, spiritual and religious mastery (which also seems to be fake).

Atlast, there is some use to KJY's comment - what an irony!

Last edited:
You are tempting me.
Aren't you something?!!! No wonder you said 'your way is unique way' in the past.
Now it all comes together.

Was my previous post addressed to you?

Do you still have to latch onto me? By back is quite sore. It is an unwanted burden.
Please try to live yourself.

Inspite, me clearly declining your delusional offer to stalk you, so again, please find somebody else to latch onto.

More vedanta? Do you really know the meaning or copied/paste from elsewhere as you have done in the past? have you practiced it yet? I don't think so.
I am good. I don't have to frequently quote myself Geetha, Krishna, vedanta etc to keep sanity. Thank God, I am fine already.
However, if it helps you, please keep it to yourself. Thanks, but no thanks.

So another delusional offer of yours declined.

Hey I am supposed to be your stalker isn't it?

That's what you said in another post!LOL

The Dharma of a stalker is to stalk!LOL

It is better to perform one's own Dharma though defective than to perform another's Dharma perfectly.

So thats what I doing.

Dont pray for anyone to be a saint..delusion is cool.

Dont worry DRB Ji..Lord Krishna said among the thousands who strive to know Him..hardly even one manages to get to know Him..so it is clear that no one knows anything!LOL

Atah Samasya Na Asti!

Last edited:
Hey I am supposed to be your stalker isn't it?

You signed up for that forcefully with a clever game of yours.

Another day of delusional progression, already?

It is better to perform one's own Dharma though defective than to perform another's Dharma perfectly.
So thats what I doing.
Dont worry DRB Ji..Lord Krishna said among the thousands who strive to know Him..hardly even one manages to get to know Him..so it is clear that no one knows anything!LOL
Atah Samasya Na Asti!

Yes, ma'am. That's it. Kudos!. you are doing excellent.
Take a candy please.
Keep on with your vedanta postings. 'THINK ALOUD'. Will definitely work for you someday.
Right now, you are not even in Kindergarten.

Dont pray for anyone to be a saint..delusion is cool.

No wonder!!!. That stumped me!! I know it is already cool for you as I can see it crystal clear in you.
What's surprising.....is you are able to admit amidst your delusion. So peak of clarity exists.
Need to note in the medical chart.

Related note, curious - you have some selective reading issue going on?
And it was also in BOLD to ease on the eyes.
I requested for 'unlatching' earlier (and many times).
Need a dictionary?

Last edited:

I requested for 'unlatching' earlier (and many times).
Need a dictionary?

Why do I need a dictionary when all it can give me is words?

Words do not confer wisdom.

They say Yad Bhavam Tat Bhavati.

So if I stalk you..I will become you..than why would I need a dictionary O' Wise one?

Last edited:
Sudden deterioration in stability beyond incomprehensible levels. Noted in the medical chart. Re-transferred to ICU.
Prognosis grave. Doctor heading to save other useful lives.

Wow. Two docs with scalpels drawn going at each other. One in aggressive mood while other ducking calling Vedanta and other such high sounding nothings to help. It is time for the Kandarpa to shoot a few of his arrows. If there is no fragrance felt yet it is because of Vedanta which is heavy. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back