• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jesudas's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Krish44,
Another case of delusion?
Shoot straight, instead of posting blanket statements and name calling.

This stuff seems to spread faster than Ebola and dangerous.
Will you ever repent for what you said? Assume you are considerably aged. Surprise.

nevertheless, you continue to amaze me with your wisdom.
Looks like you are still safe and sound to sprinkle your wisdom here.

But don't take it too much to your head. Others aren't as pleasant as me.

Last edited:
Sudden deterioration in stability beyond incomprehensible levels. Noted in the medical chart. Re-transferred to ICU.
Prognosis grave. Doctor heading to save other useful lives.

GCS 15/15.

Now whole ICU is singing Chidananda Roopah Shivoham Shivoham!

One in aggressive mood while other ducking calling Vedanta and other such high sounding nothings to help. It is time for the Kandarpa to shoot a few of his arrows. If there is no fragrance felt yet it is because of Vedanta which is heavy. Lol.

Don't you ever heed to doctor's advice? "Prognosis is grave". :pray:

By the way, all these posts, led me to discover a new metal - which is harder than any known substance.
It is very difficult to get through, atleast in my lifetime. Your manmathan arrows are of no use.

By the way, how did your wife take on with these sexist and lascivious comments on you showing absolute maturity and enlightenment,
that too from a professional lady. Curious to know what a common lady thinks.

Wow. Two docs with scalpels drawn going at each other. One in aggressive mood while other ducking calling Vedanta and other such high sounding nothings to help. It is time for the Kandarpa to shoot a few of his arrows. If there is no fragrance felt yet it is because of Vedanta which is heavy. Lol.

Dear Vaagmi ji,

There are no scalpels..there are only arrows of words that upon reaching the opponent adorn the sky and lend it fragrance.

When one takes Puranas literally..one fails to understand concepts.

Kandarpa(Kama/Manmatha/Smara) is known as the God of Love. He carries arrows made from flowers and his bow too is made from flowers.

When he shoots it at his target..Vasantha his friend springs into action.

His wife is Rati(attachment).

He was reduced to ashes by Lord Shiva..the Smarantakam(destroyer of Smara).

What does this show?

God of Love is in everyone of us..we all have Kama.Kama means desire and Kama is wedded to Rati..(attachment)..

All of us are desire prone and wedded to attachment..to desire is also to have attachment.

Why spring? The reason ...spring is when the weather is mild..birds start to sing.flowers bloom..adding fragrance to delight our senses.

How are we to reduce our desires to ashes?

Aim the arrows of desire to the auspicious one(Shiva) Shiva means auspicious.

Auspiciousness is a state sans desire. Kandarpa cant exists..he has to be come ashes.

Everyone of us is a Kandarpa..wedded to Rati..we shall all submit to the auspicious One and be reduced to ashes.

So you see Vaagmi ji is not the only Kandarpa around!LOL

Don't you ever heed to doctor's advice? "Prognosis is grave". :pray:

By the way, all these posts, led me to discover a new metal - which is harder than any known substance.
It is very difficult to get through, atleast in my lifetime. Your manmathan arrows are of no use.

By the way, how did your wife take on with these sexist and lascivious comments on you showing absolute maturity and enlightenment,
that too from a professional lady. Curious to know what a common lady thinks.
wives of members are called upon to join the holy war.

their husbands are getting hurt and losing their balance.lol

Everyone of us is a Kandarpa..wedded to Rati..we shall all submit to the auspicious One and be reduced to ashes......

I couldn't avoid the enticement and a few seconds ago, showed the posts to my wife. She (a psychiatrist) had a peculiar take a gander at the screen, and afterward said "Seriously, something is alarmingly wrong." Grinned and walk away. Furthermore that is the woman, I adore dearest. Also henceforth don't wish to be "manmathan" to others. 3rd offer declined.

It is also very abhorrent to place manmathan as far as adoration for everything. So a father is a manmathan to his little girl? Psyche boggling!

Dear VR ji,
Sometimes dreams can teach us..once I was having a problem in understanding the grammar of a Sanskrit prayer.
Then one night I dreamt of a priest teaching it to me and the next morning whatever I read seemed crystal clear to me.
So I pay very close attention to my dreams.

No big surprise, in the event that you take in and get sanskrit degrees from a cleric in dreams, this is what happens.

Last edited:
wives of members are called upon to join the holy war.
their husbands are getting hurt and losing their balance.lol

Wife was called for an expert opinion. And also to show lascivious attempts.
I am close to my wife and do not hide anything.
Looks like you aren't to your wife, man!

Now get back under the rug and start typing 'secretly'.

And by the way, shoot straight.

No big surprise, in the event that you take in and get sanskrit degrees from a cleric in dreams, this is what happens.

I real life I do have a Sanskrit qualification from a existing Institution in India.
So that is no dream my dearest Dr B!

Last edited:

I couldn't avoid the enticement and a few seconds ago, showed the posts to my wife. She (a psychiatrist) had a peculiar take a gander at the screen, and afterward said "Seriously, something is alarmingly wrong." Grinned and walk away. Furthermore that is the woman, I adore dearest. Also henceforth don't wish to be "manmathan" to others. 3rd offer declined.

BTW who is offering Manmtha post to you?LOL

That post was not even directed to you!Ha Ha Ha

I was talking about each and everyone of us being a Manmatha(Kandarpa).

Perasan lebih!LOL(he thinks I was talkin about him)

I real life I do have a Sanskrit qualification from a existing Institution in India.
So that is no dream my dearest Dr B!:kiss:

how much did it cost? I would like to get one. Or you have a good laser color printer?

You admitted to learn sanskrit from dreams, then why you learnt in an 'institution'. Not a sound move. You wasted money.
You will go bankrupt, if you keep up like this.

Use your dreams effectively!!

Now how about the medical degree of yours. That too in dreams? Holy cow!!. I simply wasted lot of money to earn all the degrees.
Should have dreamt more.

Last edited:
lol Now doctor love story. It beats Mills and Boon novels.

the thread is getting more and more delightful.

saw ' bang bang' Hrithik Roshan , karina Kaif starrer .yesterday .

you require a big bang bang to put life into this thread.lol

how much did it cost? I would like to get one. Or you have a good laser color printer?

You seem to be trailing all my posts even in Think and Sink thread..so that means you are my stalker.

BTW no money is wasted when it comes to knowledge.

Knowledge does not end when one gets a degree..in fact that is when the journey starts.

BTW why do you want to get a Sanskrit qualification and asking Kindergarten me for directions?LOL

Kim Samasya? Aham Na Janaami!

May I ask you - How old are you? Are you married? Kids?
Still watching 'love movies' and reading mills/boon novels? Medically, these desires should subside with age.

Are you alright?

Please be careful, you wife maybe watching you post the above indecent comment.

Last edited:
You seem to be trailing all my posts even in Think and Sink thread..so that means you are my stalker.
BTW no money is wasted when it comes to knowledge.
Knowledge does not end when one gets a degree..in fact that is when the journey starts.
BTW why do you want to get a Sanskrit qualification and asking Kindergarten me for directions?LOL
Kim Samasya? Aham Na Janaami!

:loco: - Again, another digression. Luckily, I am not the one learning in my dreams!!

Krish ji,

I hate love stories!LOL

This is no Love Story..this is the Enemy of the State!

When one takes Puranas literally..one fails to understand concepts.
Kandarpa(Kama/Manmatha/Smara) is known as the God of Love. He carries arrows made from flowers and his bow too is made from flowers.
When he shoots it at his target..Vasantha his friend springs into action.
His wife is Rati(attachment).
He was reduced to ashes by Lord Shiva..the Smarantakam(destroyer of Smara).
What does this show?
God of Love is in everyone of us..we all have Kama.Kama means desire and Kama is wedded to Rati..(attachment)..
All of us are desire prone and wedded to attachment..to desire is also to have attachment.
Why spring? The reason ...spring is when the weather is mild..birds start to sing.flowers bloom..adding fragrance to delight our senses.
How are we to reduce our desires to ashes?
Aim the arrows of desire to the auspicious one(Shiva) Shiva means auspicious.
Auspiciousness is a state sans desire. Kandarpa cant exists..he has to be come ashes.
Everyone of us is a Kandarpa..wedded to Rati..we shall all submit to the auspicious One and be reduced to ashes.

Now I am disappointed. If there are too many kandarpas around, I lose my value. I plan to take long leave to attend a PG programme and a Doctorate also so that i get value addition to come back and lord over these lesser kandarpas. With too many arrows flying around I do not want my special arrows to get lost in the confusion.

Poor vasanta. One of the arrows hit her in the confusion and she is after me now. I am running.

Dear Renu,

There are plenty of free advice available in this forum from the seniors! These include 'wearing burqa', visiting holy places
at concessional rates, consulting a psychiatrist and so on............ The best way is to :lol: and move on...... . :peace:

I wonder what will be the reaction of Sri. Y.D, if he happens to read this thread!! :ranger:
May be he will :faint:!

Now I am disappointed. If there are too many kandarpas around, I lose my value. I plan to take long leave to attend a PG programme and a Doctorate also so that i get value addition to come back and lord over these lesser kandarpas. With too many arrows flying around I do not want my special arrows to get lost in the confusion.
Poor vasanta. One of the arrows hit her in the confusion and she is after me now. I am running.

"degrees in dreams"

You are wasting your money and time. Just hit the bed, and in your dreams you can get sanskrit, medical, PG, PhD etc for free.
Some have achieved enlightenment by that ingenious process.

I learned it late from the wise one!! here.

But watch out, your common sense will go away and more lascivious thoughts will arise irrespective of your gender. Connection between the tongue (in this case, fingers) and neurons will disappear.

Who knows you may even start assuming 'kandarpa' role for dad/daughter relationship as logical as enlightened by the wise one and eulogized by a set of mature group here. Who will also entice you with quotes from Mills/boon novels, Love movies etc

- oops!!! felt quite nauseous to even write that. Let me pop in a domperidone tablet, good for nausea.

Forumers who are reading the posts from wise one & co are strongly suggested to have a vessel in hand and some domperidone pills.

Dear Renu,

There are plenty of free advice available in this forum from the seniors! These include 'wearing burqa', visiting holy places
at concessional rates, consulting a psychiatrist and so on............ The best way is to :lol: and move on...... . :peace:

Yes my dear..I shall follow what you say.

MEN IN INDIA MUST NOT WEAR ANYTHING OTHER THAN DHOTI, COZ WEARING ANY OTHER THING IS NOT INDIAN, HINDU CULTURE.

BRAHMIN MEN MUST ALWAYS BE BARE-CHESTED COZ WEARING A SHIRT IS AGAINST BRAHMIN CULTURE. SHIRT IS ALIEN, WESTERN.

indian govt must pass a bill/law forbidding men from cooking, at home, at restaurants/hotels or anywhere, for it is against indian-men's culture. cooking is a sole property of women in india. if men cook, they rob women of their bread. if any man is found cooking, he must be penalized, sentenced to jail for at least 5 years.

Come on men in this forum. throw your rockets. let us have some fun!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back