• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jesudas's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks drbji for sparing us on sunday morning.

we are not delighted with exchanges of doctors in veshti and swimwear.

let us sing bhaja govindam and pray for the moodars in this forum.lol

So, you are one of those characters one 'moodar' recognizes the others. lol

Kindly revise it to "and pray for the moodars, self included?"

Last edited:

What do you mean "we are not delighted" ? Speak for yourself.

ThanksKrish ji for keeping us engaged on Sunday morning.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

there is an interesting article in the hindu on cyber bullies

the title may fit some in this forum .

they have a characterisic according to the article .

they read all old comments posted by members , try ridiculing them, stalking them and finding faults

it ideally fits some members of this forum.

when I first joined this forum , I found these in full steam doing it to all new members.

it was either their way or highway.

I find it amusing that they have absolutely no work other than this.

Three cheers to these amateur bullies. hip hip hurray

Commiw and secular bullies had a free run all these days bashing brahmins, hindus and dharmists. They feel the heat even when only a small percentage of the abuse they have thrown is returned. There is enough visible resistance in the ground and cyber world to stop these evangelists, and allow hindus to live the way they have lived for thousands of years.

they read all old comments posted by members , try ridiculing them, stalking them and finding faults

when I first joined this forum , I found these in full steam doing it to all new members.

@Krish44

It is extremely appalling that you have resorted to personal attacks "name calling". Since you have brought yourself down to truly lamentable levels, let me be completely forthright with you. I don't admire you calling me directly or implying in different posts or recently made suggestive threads.

This is the second time you have been doing this to me. Your past vulgar comments (and supporting others with same kind comments) in my thread 'meaning for this please?" has been uprooted upon my solicitation to the administrator. Otherwise that one would also stand tall in the heap of tacky comments of yours.

May I suggest this please for you? - Generally, I would do this - On the off chance that I don't have any sensible & decent sharing/comment/opinion, I would forgo interest to participate instead of resorting to such derogatory standards and for reasons unknown, the decency bar is already by all accounts, seems quite low by any comparison for you.

You have take it in a stride that people do not share the same opinion like yours. Please ponder on it for some time. Thanks.

Last edited:
With that I am shutting this contention, on the grounds that frequent digression to superfluity doesn't help a solid examination because I was planning to share/offer/exchange/receive knowledge (trust that is the essential intention for all in this forum, maybe I am wrong) and definitely, I am not here to 'change the world'.

You are entitled to your opinion, likewise I am. Good luck with your 'women freedom initiatives'.

What fluid..solid etc..its sounds like Gastro intestinal contents in various stages of assimilation!LOL

Yes you are right..we both are entitled to our opinions..that is why I said earlier we both are at the opposite ends of the spectrum and can occasionally meet in the median where the sun never rises nor sets.

Why do I feel so Shankara like today..there must be something in the air here.I am having a 2 day holiday becos of Eid Ul Adha..so many be that is making me sing and preach..

Today I am Shankara..I quoted Bhajo Govindam earlier today and now I cant help quoting Atma Shatakam.

My dear DRB..freedom is only for those who feel they are bound..in the real sense..one is neither free nor bound. That is the paradox called Life.

The world has place for both..that is why you and I exists.

So lets go Shankara again;

Sada Me Samatvam Na Mukthir Na Bandhah
Chidananda Rupah Shivoham Shivoham

I am neither free nor bonded
I am pure knowledge and supreme bliss,
I am all auspiciousness,

Om Tat Sat..Sri Narayana Tu.

Last edited:
Yes you are right..we both are entitled to our opinions..that is why I said earlier we both are at the opposite ends of the spectrum and can occasionally meet in the median where the sun never rises nor sets.

Thanks. I am glad you took it in a mature way. Honestly, I don't think we need to meet in the median, after all, this is not a debate or any competition or whatsover. I wasn't picking on your posts or views. If one (Krish44) considers that way, then I can say the same because then he is picking on my posts. Does it make any sense?

It is just sharing of opinions in a decent and matured way. I agree, sometimes, emotion takes charge and choice of words go south, but being regretful and trying to control oneself is very important.

Eventhough redundant, thanks for bringing Bhaja Govindam stuff, I am a voracious reader and quite aware of those already and mostly attempt to live by principles of what I have learnt/learning of good things.

Thanks. I am glad you took it in a mature way.

Mature is a word that has no meaning.

It was most probably coined as candy for oldies!LOL

I dont take anything in a mature or immature way..I take it My Way!LOL

Now I am feeling like Rajini... En Vazhi Thani Vazhi...Haa Haa Haa

Nice try, Krishji ! Adopting a strategy known as "Bullies playing the victim card",
after piously calling members of the forum as moodars?

Last edited:
Nice try, Krishji ! Adopting a strategy known as "Bullies playing the victim card",
after piously calling members of the forum as moodars?

What's funny is that a nice veil of philosophy/religion is also being used to mask themselves as better people than the rest.

I am tired of hearing the philosophy/religious sermons and indecency (& stuff) from the same person. Perplexes and nauseates me much.

I am looking for some 'ignore' function in the forum to mask their posts. Admin, I would appreciate if you can help me.

By the way,
Can you please tell me what 'moodar' mean?. Going by history of Krish44 and few others, I am certain it is an indecent and condemnable remark. But don't know the meaning.

It seems jesudas' advice is heeded. Did a quick survey of arrival passengers. Out of 68 only 8 were in jeans. Ratio of salwar to saree was 60:40.

..... what 'moodar' mean?. don't know the meaning.

Mooda is a tamil ( Sanskrit too) word with multiple meanings depending on context -
moron, jackass, idiot, imbecile, blockhead, muff etc

Adi Shankara exhorts us in Bhaja Govindam thus:
Sloka 1 bhaja govindam bhaja govindam govindam bhaja mooDhamate ………………………
Sloka 2 Moodha jaheehi dhanaagamatrishnaam kuru sadbudhim manasi vitrishnaam
yallabhase nijakarmopaatham vitham tena vinodaya chitham
Oh fool ! Give up your thirst to amass wealth, devote your mind to thoughts to the
Real . Be content with what comes through actions already performed in the past.

Our friend, who proclaims himself to be an atheist, suddenly decided to vest himself
with the authority of Adi Shankara, as a ruse to call members as moodars!

Last edited:
@Naina'ji,

Thanks for the help.

Presently it bodes well to stay far away from Renuka, Krish44, Raji et cetera. That truly demonstrates the caliber of these individuals strutting in the forum posting philosophical things yet deep inside there is no pith.

Truly this forum has some amazing novice and amateurish individuals who has affinity for such disdainful comments and reviling. Genuine nature are turning out - now Raji has gone above and beyond and utilizing infants term. This is by all accounts a decent limbo move - we should perceive how low they can go. I am certain, won't get astonished. Since individuals of no pith resort to such censure practices to shroud whatever they are frightened of getting out in the general population.

I am speechless, because I am not even sure if they are aware of what they are posting. Best measure is to stay away because these are incorrigible, and obnoxious ones. Because my bar isn't that low, and have no necessity to move with them.

Mooda is a tamil ( Sanskrit too) word with multiple meanings depending on context -
moron, jackass, idiot, imbecile, blockhead, muff etc

Adi Shankara exhorts us in Bhaja Govindam thus:
Sloka 1 bhaja govindam bhaja govindam govindam bhaja mooDhamate ………………………
Sloka 2 Moodha jaheehi dhanaagamatrishnaam kuru sadbudhim manasi vitrishnaam
yallabhase nijakarmopaatham vitham tena vinodaya chitham
Oh fool ! Give up your thirst to amass wealth, devote your mind to thoughts to the
Real . Be content with what comes through actions already performed in the past.

Our friend, who proclaims himself to be an atheist, suddenly decided to vest himself
with the authority of Adi Shankara, as a ruse to call members as moodars!
religion is private property of a chosen few in this forum

only they can use religion to run down others .

what is right for the goose is not right for the gander.lol

B-Town and music fraternity erupt in outrage over Yesudas' sexist comment
Hindustan Times

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0510citypg1a.jpg
    0510citypg1a.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
drbji,

WOW man.
What a condescending tone. I did not know that ownership of the site has changed hand. In the olden days we as guest would not treat our host with such disrespect.

I want to remind you that we are all guest in forum, and other members like Rajiji have been here longer and contribute a lot to this site. If some one feels that they are superior to other members of this forum, they should up and leave the forum.

Last edited:
drbji,
WOW man.
What a condescending tone. I did not know that ownership of the site has changed hand. In the olden days we as guest would not treat our host with such disrespect.

Seriously! have you gone through their posts and still comment on me like that? I doubt you have gone so. And that's quite a bold step of yours towards a stranger. We don't know each other at all and for you to jump on me without facts.....very sad. Going by your presence since sep 2010 and 6839 posts, it is quite alarmingly sad for me!!!

I differed from their opinions vastly and politely disagreed. But they resorted to name calling like jalra, kumbaya, stalker, babies, jedi and it is going to continue. They have even wished that I freeze and die. Their posts and tacky comments stand tall in those threads, see for yourself - some have been deleted upon my request it wasn't useful to anyone.

Because somebody is senior, doesn't have the right to write disparagingly about others - that's the issue about.

I really don't care about the age, profession etc - if one doesn't practice humility - all those are just waste and I will not hesitate to speak my mind.

Now with that ....

Inspite of knowing all those you still vouch for their actions???? - quite disappointing indeed. Good luck.

Last edited:
Gurus

I am a novice to this forum. But going through a single thread like this, shows the intolerance to ideas other than our own. Ours is a religion which prides itself in hearing even a hardcore nasthiga. Everybody has a right to have their own idea whether it is right or not and if we don't like it, we are free to express our own ideas. Forums like this do the wonderful job providing the common ground for exchange of ideas. So where does the seniority/superiority comes in to picture?

If we can create a thread to discuss Yesudasji's personal opinions, so does the ideas/opinions of others. We have to keep in mind only the theme and not the persons involved. Sorry for the long sermon which does not suit a novice, I know. But I should be allowed to express my opinion, Right.

Just a small thought, there are so many remarks for yesudasji's opinion. Suppose the same was said by Modiji or JJji, will there be so many opinions. Just a thought

Drbji,
Take few moments. There is no need to fight fire with fires. I have been on this site and I generally read all posts. If you do not like some comments you can ignore them. If there is personal attack you can complain to the administrator. There are methods without being nasty.
Renukaji and Krishji will hold their own. I was amazed to see someone attacking Rajiji.
Her comments were in a tone that was jovial and not hurtful.

Last edited:
"WE CAN'T BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS"

Glad that only jesudas is blamed because he is not. Had it been any hindu individual, the psec gang will blame hindus, BJP, RSS, hindutva, bajranga dal, ram sena and demand total ban on the organizations, jail for their members and gloat why hinduism is backward, hindus belong to 14th century and steeped in backwardness beyond redemption.

Drdji,
Take few moments. There is no need to fight fire with fires. I have been on this site and I generally read all posts. If you do not like some comments you can ignore them. If there is personal attack you can complain to the administrator. There are methods without being nasty.
Renukaji and Krishji will hold their own. I was amazed to see someone attacking Rajiji.
Her comments were in a tone that was jovial and not hurtful.

Again, I hope I can take the liberty to suggest you to go through the posts first and then come to a conclusion of yours. I am not forcing my opinion on you. You are entitled to yours.

Since posts that initiated this disparaging comments by them were deleted - I can summarize - I requested some information, and another user replied back with his opinion. I liked it and thanked. RR, Renuka, Krish etc didn't like it and in the name of 'fun' called me and few others 'Jalra'. I politely disagreed. But they continued their ridicule and took further steps -- kumbaya etc. I reported to admin and he removed the posts.

Now the same behavior is continuing in other threads, deteriorating rapidly to curse someone to die. I am even ready to give my location, because it seems that's what they are aiming at next. No problem. I have no fear and committed no mistake to be worried about.

Unless 2 people know each other well, I don't think it is appropriate to address somebody 'jalra' etc off the bat. And you agree with that? Sad!!

I don't even know you well, and right in your first post you said that I was condescending and infact, you did condescendingly asked me to leave the forum if not I cooperate with seniors. I didn't make big issue out of it, because i felt you wrote it with some emotion. So no problem for me. Just saying!

I wasn't condescending until they starting cussing and cursing.

Anyway, I have nothing against you and just thought to share since you asked.

Seriously! have you gone through their posts and still comment on me like that? I doubt you have gone so. And that's quite a bold step of yours towards a stranger. We don't know each other at all and for you to jump on me without facts.....very sad. Going by your presence since sep 2010 and 6839 posts, it is quite alarmingly sad for me!!!

I differed from their opinions vastly and politely disagreed. But they resorted to name calling like jalra, kumbaya, stalker, babies, jedi and it is going to continue. They have even wished that I freeze and die. Their posts and tacky comments stand tall in those threads, see for yourself - some have been deleted upon my request it wasn't useful to anyone.

Because somebody is senior, doesn't have the right to write disparagingly about others - that's the issue about.

I really don't care about the age, profession etc - if one doesn't practice humility - all those are just waste and I will not hesitate to speak my mind.

Now with that ....

Inspite of knowing all those you still vouch for their actions???? - quite disappointing indeed. Good luck.

Mr drb

As a newcomer to this forum it is interesting and kind of shocking at the same time.

The topic has morphed into an emotional soap opera.

There are two persons whose posts derails the topics and introduces name calling at least in couple of threads I was reading.

Hard to understand.

By the way I did not know Kumbaya is a term for name calling. I thought it is a african song and one asks people to sing this for artificial agreement for sake of harmony (based on Google search of the term)

Anyway I do not know anyone here.

There are more interesting topics I will go and browse now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back