• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is the Community digging its own grave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear TKS ji,

I read what you wrote about the Brazilian beauty who was well versed in Vedanta etc and the usage of the terminology Guna Brahmana.

I understand the context in which you are using it cos as far as I have known your style of thinking in Forum I feel you classify Varna status of a person according to his/her Guna and not by birth...hence you feel the Brazilian lady is a Guna Brahmana..going by that I am sure you will not hesitate to classify a Janma Brahmana as even a Guna Vaishya for example.

But frankly speaking not everyone accepts this sort of classifications cos Varna has been birth based I think since time immemorial and I have no problems with that too.

Just to add sometimes the usage of the term Guna Brahmana might be not go down well all the while if we really dissect the terminology.

For example by calling the Brazilian lady a Guna Brahmana just denies her Brazilian heritage the honour of having such a wonderful beauty with Vedanta brains and it sort of implies that anything "good" has to have a Brahmana link.

As I mentioned in Forum before that many people from other communities too show wonderful qualities and intelligence par excellence..so I feel let them be known by their own community names and not 'confer' upon anyone any Varna terminology so that the credit also goes to their own community and this might actually encourage people of that community to emulate this person.

For example if we call a Dalit a Guna Brahmana based on his virtues....other Dalits are not going to emulate him..they will feel "Oh he is now known as Guna Brahmana and he is no more one of us".By this thinking this Guna Brahmana is now a total outsider to his own community and neither will he be accepted in the real sense of it by Janma Brahmanas and this Guna Brahmana will be "extinct" and not be able to be a role model for anyone in society.

If we let him remain and give him the due respect without branding him a Guna Brahmana he will remain a role model for his community and others will start looking up to him and emulating him...after all all we want for a society,a nation and the world is peace loving individuals and not Varna knighthood.

Would like your feedback on this.

Dr Renu

It is not either/or - that is what leads to the problem of interpretation.

Varna is about Jati and hence birth based.
The word used to describe various Varnas have a meaning of its own.

There are several classification we find in describing a person - Birth based (Jati, varna) , Character based (Gunas) and Karma (type of work) based

At an individual level it is all about qualities that they have control over- proportion of the three Gunas that a person exhibits..

If Satvic nature is predominant in person born in a Vaishya family then we can say Jati Vaishya and Guna Brahmana. It is possible to improve oneself but one cannot change where they are born

It is not about conferring a title which would be be about belittling someone.

There is no reason to think that an acknowledgement of a quality of person changes their identity.

Nothing changes a Brazilian national's identity by calling that person with a name that describes their quality.
A Guna Brahmans is someone who has predominance of Sattva with lesser amount of Rajas and least amount of Tamas.

To understand what I have stated one has to get rid of their bias towards a name of Jati Varna.

To understand what I have stated one has to get rid of their bias towards a name of Jati Varna.

Dear TKS ji,

Agreed... but it is not bias towards a Jati or Varna that some of us would like to get rid off but the the actual need for the classification itself.

I am talking about "Guna Varna" classification here..not Janma Varna classification..cos I do not belief in Varna classification of any sort be it Janma or Guna but I have no problems if others subscribe to it.

Ok I will give you a simple example..take me for example>

I am Vegetarian..do not use Silk or Leather...only use cosmetics that are certified against animal testing.

I also only take medication that have no bovine gelatine in the capsule covering.

Do not kill any ants or pests at home ...in fact I put some sugar outside the kitchen door so that the ants go for that instead of moving all around my kitchen.

I love to read about religion,Sanskrit etc.(but I do read other stuff like juicy filmi gossip and horror stories too and other stuff too!LOL)

Don't have a violent temper but can still fight within normal limits but not enough to land me in prison!LOL

But if you ask me if I would want to be classified as a Guna Brahmin or some other Guna Varna...my answer will be NO.

It is a No not in the sense that I have a bias towards the usage of the terminology Jati Varna..it is just that I do not see the need to classify any behavior/nature by even the "Guna Varna" scale.

Do we really need to Varnafy everyone???

Last edited:
Dear TKS ji,

Agreed... but it is not bias towards a Jati or Varna that some of us would like to get rid off but the the actual need for the classification itself.

I am talking about "Guna Varna" classification here..not Janma Varna classification..cos I do not belief in Varna classification of any sort be it Janma or Guna but I have no problems if others subscribe to it.

Ok I will give you a simple example..take me for example>

I am Vegetarian..do not use Silk or Leather...only use cosmetics that are certified against animal testing.

I also only take medication that have no bovine gelatine in the capsule covering.

Do not kill any ants or pests at home ...in fact I put some sugar outside the kitchen door so that the ants go for that instead of moving all around my kitchen.

I love to read about religion,Sanskrit etc.(but I do read other stuff like juicy filmi gossip and horror stories too and other stuff too!LOL)

Don't have a violent temper but can still fight within normal limits but not enough to land me in prison!LOL

But if you ask me if I would want to be classified as a Guna Brahmin or some other Guna Varna...my answer will be NO.

It is a No not in the sense that I have a bias towards the usage of the terminology Jati Varna..it is just that I do not see the need to classify any behavior/nature by even the "Guna Varna" scale.

Do we really need to Varnafy everyone???

If an individual does not want to be called anything other than a name so be it. You are just Renu and from my point of that is fine.

If someone asks who you are I may describe your profession (Doctor), female, Malaysian citizen, Tamilian (?) etc It is hard to describe someone without some classification.

Why fuss about classification? I am called Asian American but I do not consider myself anything to do with Asians being lumped with Orientals though I do not mind.

If someone does not want to be called by some classification I will not use that.

We are all born different - Physical attributes like tall/short, other body characteristics, male or female or xyz, our nature, finances and professions of our parents, straight or gay or bisexual, etc - we have no control over them
We are all not born equal in many ways. Therefore we will be classified in some manner while describing us - profession, gender, physical attributes are the most common. Guna attribute description is less common.

Politician may use classification to figure out how to go after a target population - example - Soccer Moms in US Politics

The families we represent are not equal - As a family we may be better in certain skills and other attributes. A person born in a family of musicians may end up becoming a great artist and one who is born to family of rope walkers recently produced someone who walks across tall buildings without any safety net. So the family has another identity in terms of the skills they have exhibited.

In today's age there are many politically incorrect way to describe someone. A person who is black could not be called so some 50 years ago but today calling them black (division by skin color) is acceptable. But one cannot call them 'colored person'.

If the B word is toxic so be it - no need to use it.

B.Gita uses TriGunas to classify the four kinds of people - which is a description of quality of their persona. Hence I used Guna Brahmana in describing the Brazilian woman

I do not think the Brazilian woman will mind it :)

However wanting to 'belong to a club' or shying away from some classification based description are both impediments for self growth in my view - i do not expect people to agree with me on this

I will be be replying less frequently from tomorrow :)

Regards

Last edited:
If an individual does not want to be called anything other than a name so be it. You are just Renu and from my point of that is fine.

If someone asks who you are I may describe your profession (Doctor), female, Malaysian citizen, Tamilian (?) etc It is hard to describe someone without some classification.

Dear TKS ji,

I think you got me slightly wrong.

I have no problem with classifications of the kind you wrote above.

Yes I am Tamilian by birth.

But you see when it comes to Guna classification it does have the Varna touch still.

Classification by race,gender,nation,profession etc is fine for statistic purposes but all these does not denote any differences in the "spiritual" scale.

I am sure we are well aware that Varna classification in the traditional sense does denote spiritual hierarchy in ascending order staring from Shudra to Brahmana.

As I said earlier I know you are using the BG Triguna classification but i reality I do not think anyone follows that classification...don't you agree?

... and now this in today's online hindu. wonder whether *******, which has openly opposed inter caste marriages, would send a rep to this meeeting convened by these folks.

..and wouldn't be surprising, if a boy and a girl, meeting at this 'opposing inter caste marriages' fall in love :) ha ha :)

btw, i presume, these guys are against their girls marrying from tambrams too, as indicated by their 'forward community' ;)

educated-caste-hindu-youth-campaign-against-intercaste-marriages

periyar's teachings have now come to a full circle, ... right where it started. oh well!!

Dear Kunjuppu,

The word caste before hindu as it is used here has a unsavoury history behind it. The word Jat is used to denote a particular caste in the Gangetic plains and Punjab. It represents a particular caste and does not represent all the castes in between brahmins and dalits in the caste pecking order. The confusion came because our column writers transliterated the word Jat and put it in English as caste and when it further got transliterated by people, for whom Chandigarh is the capital of Holland, into tamil it was a direct transliteration from English the ஜாதி இந்துக்கள். Thus while the focus and heat, if any, should be on all those Mudaliyars, pillais, naidus, naickers, thevars, vanniyars, gounders and many more, they all escape from it because a faceless community called caste hindus takes the beating. This is why I call these middle castes are capable of a lot of clever manipulations.

Of course this is deviating from the theme of your post but I thought it is time we got the truth.

Thanks

Last edited:
Well said sir. Right from puranic days, brahmins were in loukika jobs - ministers, administrators, agriculturalists, vaidyas, astronomers, teachers of all skills and occasionally, kings. And they managed well spiritual, religious and mundane life without losing the basic anushtanams.

IR issue must be faced the same way; when brahmins were killed in thousands by muslims and christians in many parts of Bharat, brahmins survived by holding on to their values, scriptures, traditions, sampradayams, asnushtanams and rituals. Parents and elders in the society held on to their ideals and were successful in continuation of the parampara.

How can you make the statement that the treasure trove is lost irretrievably...All our Vedas and Upanishads are preserved (digital/books/CD's etc)and can be studied and deployed without any difficulty..

Do you think our forefathers were only studying and reciting Vedas...My grand father went to Banaras in early 1900's studied Sanskrit and came back to his native village in Tamil Nadu and was an agriculturist..He grew rice, coconut in his farm land..At the same time he followed all the rituals in his village home..My great grand father was also an agriculturist..

I just cannot understand how you came to the conclusion that 100 years back we were not doing any other job but just following the nitya karma..The category that you are referring to are the Vadhyars , Gurukkals and Unjavritthi Brahmins..It was only 5% of the Brahmins who were doing this...Do you have any proof to say that 100 years back all the TamBrahms were not after money (earned in the right way)??...There were teachers, head masters, Tahsildars,Accountant (kanakkar in Tamil) in my own family 100 years back...Same is the situation in other villages

IC/IR cannot be a panacea for the internal issues plaguing our Tam Brahm...

Let us find a solution to this vexing issue...Let us not put on a pseudo secular cap while answering this

Dear Kunjs,

I can't help laughing reading about Fatwa,Philistine etc.

Sometime last month..my son was watching Zee TV some song or dance show and Vidya Balan happened to be the guest judge.

Then suddenly my son asked me"Amma who is this woman? I see her many times in Zee TV?"

I said "she is VB an actress"

My son said "how on earth did she become an actress..she is not beautiful at all and she is so fat"

Ok Kunjs..this is from a 13 year old!

So I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder as Biswa correctly said.

Dear Renuka Madam,

Some thoughts on this:

Atma inside the body being the common denominator (advaitam that is dear to you) the statement "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" can further be parsed and analysed thus;- eyes being the name of an organ with several parts collectively, we can make the statement more precise this way"beauty lies in the size of apertures and focal lengths of the beholder's eyes.

Being a "brahmin" (this is not intended to be a red rag) I can't help parsing and analysing and going into the depth in my efforts to reach the deepest!!

Good post, and well articulated. I agree.

I have been coming across this "supremacist" tag quite often here. Comparison is a natural phenomena in a heterogeneous society. There are bound to be good, bad and ugly in the society. There is bound to be big and small, intelligence and stupidity, strong and weak, poor and rich etc among people in this heterogeneous society. Those who are strong, rich, intelligent, big etc. will naturally be happy about their advantages and would express it also. What is wrong in this as long as the strong does not rob the weak, the intelligent does not trash the stupid, the rich does not insult the poor etc.? The supremacy is not per se bad. But it is used here as if supremacy is a dirty thing and should be equated with chauvinism. If every thing desirable because of its being good, strong, etc is grouped together and called by the name brahmin would all that automatically become a supremacist pig? Then what will be there to achieve in life? Just be stupid because you hate supremacy, be weak because you hate supremacy, be poor because you hate supremacy? Where in BG is brahmin depicted like a supremacist pig? Secular ideology may reject brahmins but it has again appropriated to itself the supremacist tag. People keep flaunting it every now and then to trivialize other ideologies. Ultimate every thing boils down to a POV. You can hate supremacy and yet insist that the worker who lays the road(real hard work-sweated labour) will be paid only Rs. 800 per day whereas you, a well educated well employed young man sweating(if you can really) in your AC cabin will get 100 times that amount. Equality and fraternity coexist with supremacy and that is a fact which can not be denied. There is difference between people in this world and we cannot deny that. This is what was called சமனிலாதன பல பரப்பி in Tamil.Thanks.

Charlatan self styled neo brahmins are pseudo brahmins will soon call them as imports from the dessert lands. Disillusionment not only clouds the physical eye, but good sense as well.

Though I am aware of the limitation on my knowledge of hindu scriptures, I am enjoying the "performances" of vaagmi, tks (old actor to whom we are all accustomed) and LS (who has recently jumped in swinging by the chandelier hanging, á la MGR) - may be with a bit of unholy glee!!;)

Dear Sir,

My answers are in blue.

Dear Renuka Madam,

Some thoughts on this:

Atma inside the body being the common denominator (advaitam that is dear to you) the statement "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" can further be parsed and analysed thus;- eyes being the name of an organ with several parts collectively, we can make the statement more precise this way"beauty lies in the size of apertures and focal lengths of the beholder's eyes.

Agreed.

Being a "brahmin" (this is not intended to be a red rag) I can't help parsing and analysing and going into the depth in my efforts to reach the deepest!!

No problems..there is no bull here for a red rag!LOL(just kidding)

BTW you are Brahmin by birth..so I wonder why you choose to describe yourself in inverted commas.

BTW what has my reply to Kunjs got to this with this???May be you are a Vidya fan.

That reply to Kunjs about VB is like a comedy track we see in movies..running parallel to the main movie.

Just to add I find Rekha Gemini Ganesan one of the most beautiful women in the world besides Aishwarya Rai.

Last edited:
Dear Sangom,

your 161:

Though I am aware of the limitation on my knowledge of hindu scriptures, I am enjoying the "performances" of vaagmi, tks (old actor to whom we are all accustomed) and LS (who has recently jumped in swinging by the [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]chandelier[/COLOR] hanging, á la MGR) - may be with a bit of unholy glee!!

What about the "performances" of Kaundamani and Senthil? You have left out that for obvious reasons!

It is not either /or! Golden words.

Some have no concept of AND. In the hey days of electronic circuit design, complex functions were designed with NAND gates eschewing OR gates!

In my working life too, AND has been my mantra, whether it is additional responsibility, add on projects, own manufacture/subcontract, buy/develop.

Issues get a different colour and glow when AND is used instead of OR.

Dr Renu
It is not either/or - that is what leads to the problem of interpretation.

Dear Renuka Madam,

BTW you are Brahmin by birth..so I wonder why you choose to describe yourself in inverted commas.

That was because you may be left wondering which brahmin am I? There are many varieties being brandished here-guna brahmin, janma brahmin,supremacist-pig brahmin, week-end brahmins, Shouchalaya cleaning brahmins, atrocious casteist brahmins, vedic brahmins, 8 A.M. office going brahmins etc., (I have not yet completed my reading of all the posts in the archives in this forum on this subject). I just wanted to indicate that I am an ordinary brahmin as the word is understood among the ordinary ignoramus members of this community like me in this world. Thank you.

Dear Renuka Madam,

That was because you may be left wondering which brahmin am I? There are many varieties being brandished here-guna brahmin, janma brahmin,supremacist-pig brahmin, week-end brahmins, Shouchalaya cleaning brahmins, atrocious casteist brahmins, vedic brahmins, 8 A.M. office going brahmins etc., (I have not yet completed my reading of all the posts in the archives in this forum on this subject). I just wanted to indicate that I am an ordinary brahmin as the word is understood among the ordinary ignoramus members of this community like me in this world. Thank you.

Dear Sir,

LOL! I was not aware of such classifications of Brahmins.

The only Brahmins I have known so far in my life are the "Vidya Vinaya Sampanne" kind.

In a recent tv commercials for dhup sticks, the spectacled, studious looking son lighting dhup says something about vidya; the father smirks and wants to know who the girl is!

Dear Sir,

The only Brahmins I have known so far in my life are the "Vidya Vinaya Sampanne" kind.

In a recent tv commercials for dhup sticks, the spectacled, studious looking son lighting dhup says something about vidya; the father smirks and wants to know who the girl is!

I guess the dad must be a Vidya Balan fan!

Dear Sir,

Dear Renuka madam,

I dont think I qualify for that kind of a brahmindom. Not much of Vidya and no vinay at all. An ordinary soul who becomes happy, sad, angry, bitter, combative, lazy, active, sombre etc etc. depending on the demand of the moment. Trying to live a good life as far as possible despite all these demands. That is me.

Slightly off-topic, but since it has already come up on this thread.

Now that Vidya Balan's latest Ghanchakkar has bombed at the box office, what do the pattars and the philistines have to say? :D

PS. I dont know why people keep making movies with Emraan Hashmi.

in a way, thanks to this caste struggle, i am discovering unexpected side results. the url below belongs to a hard core PMK supporter, or more precisely, a
hard core opponent of the leftists and the dalits. i find that he has moved away from any sympathy to the dravidian movement, and morphed into a supporter of modi and hindutva.

even more surprising, is the violence implied in the postings. not sure these reclassifications of loyalties, all bent of violence.

violence is not an answer, i believe to solving problems, when it can be done in a more civilized way, ie by negotiations. but when opponents, do not wish to negotiate, or understand the other's pov, and instead bent on destroying them or wishing them away, then the result is violence.

facebook posting

how the caste conflict, now moves to the arena of the murder of bjp man, in kovai, and into violence on certain named leftist individuals, all perplexes me. i have this deep misgiving that we are moving towards a period of warlords taking law into their own hands, in parts of tamil nadu, as JJ appears to be cowed into inaction. and no input from MK either.

all these people do not support IC marriages, which they view as a leftist/dalit plot to 'dilute' their 'blood lines'.

everything appears to be connected. awful though.. it is so easy to connect, via social sites, folks living all over, into one dedicated group. whatever the purposes may be.

Last edited:
Slightly off-topic, but since it has already come up on this thread.

Now that Vidya Balan's latest Ghanchakkar has bombed at the box office, what do the pattars and the philistines have to say? :D

PS. I dont know why people keep making movies with Emraan Hashmi.

I was thinking if I was a movie director I would direct a devotional movie and make Vidya Balan play the role of Goddess.

She has the demure looks for a Goddess role and I would cast Emraan Hashmi as one of the powerful Asuras who torments the world..then the Goddess taken an "avatar" to destroy Emraan but when she transforms into a fierce Goddess she transforms into Ramya Krishnan to take upon the Ugra role.

I feel she fits the role of a peaceful looking Goddess and Ramya Krishna with her intense beauty suits the role of a fierce powerful Goddess.

The only problem with this is that the Goddess will have to kiss the Asura before killing him because that's what she has been doing in every movie!

This thread is primarily about SC weddings and preservation of principles & values embedded in some of the traditions in the future.

My contention is that it is necessary for many qualified teachers so that those that learn the principles from young age are likely to continue to follow rich traditions with understanding. This means even how they go about choosing their spouse.

Principle centered living is not limited to just people born in Brahmin families but often we find that degradation takes place in those families long before weddings due to ignorance in today’s Brahmin-by-birth families .

I talked about how a new group of people in other countries that have recognized the greatness of our teaching traditions. While they may not be born as Brahmins they are living the values expounded in Bhagavad Gita which uniquely defined four groups of people in terms of their mix of Gunas and not by their birth.

In my view Guna based definition does not apply to someone only by birth and hence is universally applicable to anyone in any part of the world.

For people who may have hang ups with Varna names I have nothing more to say. I will not discuss such topics with them out of respect for their wish.

Let me share my understanding of the Varna system – I do not want to get into discussions about caste.
Also I will respond to sincere questions when I have time or engage in discussions with those that have demonstrated by their posts that they have not condemned any group and come across as genuine to explore what is the truth.

I am not a history buff and think history is an unnecessary distraction when one is trying to learn universal principle. Regardless my understanding is that Varna based system existed before B.Gita or such scriptures came into existence. Therefore such scriptures do make references to the already existing Varna systems.

Varna system is about broad definitions of orthogonal categories of work – learning/teaching, ruling, commerce and labor. It is based on *non-competitive approach to life* and recognizes that differences exist at birth in many area and that can include the profession one gets born into based on larger needs of a society.
Larger needs of society has dictated individual duties – being drafted to fight a war happens even today and people have lost their life without wanting to fight a war.

In a noncompetitive society, achieving excellence is the emphasis as one does their duty / karma . Sometimes excellence is achieved over a lifetimes of work. Hence family of musicians will raise a child to be a musician. So the Varna this family belongs is in tune with Varna of the work they do. In this case there is no distinction between birth based Varna and Duty based Varna.

However in today’s society we have people born in a family with an associated Varna based on what their ancestors did but their work/duty may belong to different Varna.

Most people only recognize the birth based Varna only. If one wants to be precise they can say birth Brahmin, Duty Vaishya for example.

I know a Sastrigal who was educated in Gurukula system for 12 years, came to USA but left a temple he was initially hired into. He is freelancing as a Sastrigal but in order to feed his family does Limo/taxi driving work when he has time. He does not have to speak English but the work he does is that of a laborer. Birth Varna is not the same as duty based Varna.

Bhagavad Gita adds another definition to four groups of people.
It is not birth based and it is indirectly tied to the duty. It is based on a person’s personality as combination of the three Gunas.

Why only four groups came when one has 3 Gunas which can result in 6 possibilities in terms of distinct order. One can eliminate two of these with reasons that I will not elaborate.

=======
Unlike birth based definitions we have Guna based definitions.
B. Gita Chapter 4, Verse 13 :

cÀturvarÉyaÎ mayÀ sÃÍÊaÎ guÉakarmavibhÀgaÌaÏ |
tasya kartÀram api mÀÎ viddhy akartÀram avyayam ||4-13||

Meaning is : The four divisions of human order was created by me according to differences in duty and qualities. Though I am its author know me to be a non-doer and changeless

=============
To specifically call attention to qualities based order I prefaced the word Guna (to refer to the Three Guna) and not to birth based Varna names for that Brazilian woman.

Today we need this distinction just like we need to distinguish between birth based Varna and Duty based Varna. This prefacing by Guna is not invented by me but by some teachers in modern days.

A sattva guna person is better able to learn and understand but unfit for commerce, army or labor type of work. A person with Rajas as predominant Guna is likely to be active and fired by ambition. They may not be a good teacher for example. A person with Tamas being predominant can grow by being directed and in doing physical labor to overcome tendencies to goof off.

Since the goal is to recognize the truth of oneself, the preparation is to discharge one’s duties with sincerity. If a person is born in a family where there is a structure it is easier follow one’s duties. A laborer can be a Karma Yogi by doing his duties fully.

A sastrigal born in a Brahmin family doing Vaidika Karma is actually a Vaishya and if he is doing his duty without proper Shraddha he is Tamasik from a Guna perspective. Such a person has to be directed to do more physical work for self growth.

In a culture that is materialistically inclined chasing money and power , any system based on duties and associated Guna will not work. Hence we have empty birth based Varna for those who care.

No duty is considered superior to another. Therefore one group of people is not superior to another. Every person is a reflection of Sachidanda Atma regardless of the group they belong to or what their assigned duties are.

We have great many saints worshipped in temples that were not born as a Brahmin. They were Guna wise Brahmanas per definition of B.Gita.

In today’s world duties may change like that Sastrigal doing Limo/Taxi driver work. But he does that with utmost respect to his clients without any hang ups. The quality/Guna he has did not change while his duties changed. He is born in teaching family (based on what his ancestors did), does the work of a laborer and merchant, exhibits predominantly Rajasic Guna (and hence a Guna Kshatriya)

I have no desire to go and classify anyone into anything. I truly do not care. This is a discussion and I am sharing my thoughts. In vedanta class it seemed natural to recognize that Brazilian woman as satvic and hence called her a Guna Brahmin,

If words like ‘Brahmin’ offends anyone do not read this post again.

In summary , the best way to raise children is to teach them using qualified teachers so they are likely to make good decisions when choosing a spouse.

Even if they end up choosing a SC person they may be Guna Brahmin who will help in preserving the rich traditions embedded with universal principles.

What is the obsession with VB? Is it because she is BV (basically visual)? Nothing special, imo. No, I am not tasteless.

LOL! So finally someone agrees with me on the "Nothing Special" part.

Just to add it is not on obsession with VB it is just that some guys feel bad that Emraan Hashimi has all the fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back