• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vivek Ramaswamy - a high profile representation of our community?

Vivek Ramaswamy is a tamil brahmin only in name sake. His nature if at all brahmin is nevertheless drenched and soaked in American ideologies
Sir,
I'm not sure what you're reading. But Ramaswamy has run out of money and he is quite quitting the campaign.

For the unaware, "quiet quitting" is the term for when someone does the bare minimum requirement for one's job and stops doing anything noteworthy. And that seems like an apt description of the Ramaswamy campaign.

In national and early primary state polling, Ramaswamy is hovering in the single-digit doldrums, which is the reason he's failed to qualify for the GOP primary debate next week. His campaign recently revealed its plan to suspend all spending on TV ads, right as the primary season is set to take off.

Sir , i was implying in eight year time. He is quite popular among grassroot level american . I hope you can checkout his interview with MSM and video of previous GOP debate for clearer picture. Furthermore , the blog is just personal opinion. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...bate-at-the-same-time-as-trumps-fox-town-hall

Last edited:
Sir,
I'm not sure what you're reading. But Ramaswamy has run out of money and he is quite quitting the campaign.

For the unaware, "quiet quitting" is the term for when someone does the bare minimum requirement for one's job and stops doing anything noteworthy. And that seems like an apt description of the Ramaswamy campaign.

In national and early primary state polling, Ramaswamy is hovering in the single-digit doldrums, which is the reason he's failed to qualify for the GOP primary debate next week. His campaign recently revealed its plan to suspend all spending on TV ads, right as the primary season is set to take off.

Sir , pls read my comment i was in eight years time . He is quite popular among grassroot american evident from his twitter page and excrept of GOP debate and interview. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...bate-at-the-same-time-as-trumps-fox-town-hall

Ravana too was a Brahmin.
Sir , i was implying in eight year time. He is quite popular among grassroot level american . I hope you can checkout his interview with MSM and video of previous GOP debate for clearer picture. Furthermore , the blog is just personal opinion. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...bate-at-the-same-time-as-trumps-fox-town-hall
Finally people get only what they deserve. The public has to wake up if it does not want to see anything like the current crop of politicians.

And then there were two.

In style, if not substance, Wednesday's one-on-one debate may offer the closest thing to a general election debate preview that we've seen. Only Haley and DeSantis will be on stage. There is no place to hide and no other candidates to get in the way.

Some of the most memorable moments in past debates have featured Haley feuding with Vivek Ramaswamy. That's all in the past, given that Ramaswamy didn't meet the polling threshold this time.

And then there were two.

In style, if not substance, Wednesday's one-on-one debate may offer the closest thing to a general election debate preview that we've seen. Only Haley and DeSantis will be on stage. There is no place to hide and no other candidates to get in the way.

Some of the most memorable moments in past debates have featured Haley feuding with Vivek Ramaswamy. That's all in the past, given that Ramaswamy didn't meet the polling threshold this time.

I dont think you know how american media works. They alway prop up puppets . Pls look live debate now between haley and desantis now . Without trump and vivek . It is just boredom . I hope you can check viewership of podcast vivek with youtube channel and trump townhall and compare that with desantis and haley debate viewership

Hi
hailey is picking up......now christy out......may be hailey will be vice /wise president.....de santis gone down....

if something happens to trump....hailey will be next in cadre....wait and see...iowa is coming up shortly..

Hi
hailey is picking up......now christy out......may be hailey will be vice /wise president.....de santis gone down....

if something happens to trump....hailey will be next in cadre....wait and see...iowa is coming up shortly..
The last thing american public want is haley as president

Latest ads

Back