• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Hi
I am Shankaranarayanan from Nagercoil, Kanyakumari Dist. Presently I am in Chennai due to transfer of job from Nagercoil. I am very glad to join in this forum

Thank you

Yours
shankar:popcorn:

introductory mail.

heartfelt greetings to all the users of this privileged site. i have recently joined this site as a member and would like to with talented people in all walks of life all over the world. first my humble thanks for people responsible for this venture.

now to introduce myself. a few small details about me. i as residing in chennai and have finished my doctrate in yoga, in madras university, and my second doctrate in acupressure. i am practicing as yoga therapist and also teach vedic chanting. vedic chanting is my passion and enjoy teaching them. i love to listen to carnatic music, both hindustani and southern classical.

with great pleassure i look forward to a lot of interaction with all of u in future.
regards usha

Hi Friends...........

Hi friends..........
This is gitanjali from chennai.... i m new to this site..really its amazing ..............friends pls add me u r community......
And 1 resuest....pls upload jakki guru vasudev(tamil version)..thank you.....
A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Hai

I am Ramesh from Chennai and glad to note about this web site which will help me to know about our culture in depth and also get to know like minded people.

hi I am geetharamanathan living in Hyderabad .
I am happy that I have become a member in this site and wanted to do somekind of help to our comunity as a housewife.
thank you.
wanted to spread our culture in the field of bakthi.

எல்லோருக்கும் வணக்கம்!

சும்மா எதையோ மேஞ்சுண்டிருந்தேன், வலையில். தாகத்துக்குத் தண்ணீரைத் தேடினவன் கண்ணில் அமிர்தக் குளம் தெரிந்த மாதிரி இந்த வலைப் பக்கத்தைக் கண்டுகொண்டேன்... சந்தோஷம்! போகப் போக மேலும் பேசலாம்...

my name is vijaya and live at anna nagar. Iama srivaishnavite by birth but have married an iyer. Iam working in railways and i have a daughter who is pursuing her career in journalism and a bharathanatyam dancer. she will be performing in the coming months which i would let you al know.

hello greetings to u. welcome to this one big family. it will be nice to know more about your interests etc. i am a practicing yoga therapist, who also teach vedic chanting. painting is my hoppy. i have 2 sons, the elder one is doing his phd in Houston and my 2nd son is in 12th. i give a holistic therapy for all ailments. best regards

Pranams to all ,

I have joined this today. I got to know about this site from todays Times of India news paper.

I am a resident of chennai and a Banking Consultant . I am passonate about carnatic music and I am a singer myself and can also perform Samprdaya Bhajans .

Will be intouch

Sridhar N

NAMASKARAMS TO ALL. I would be happy to create interest in the young Tamil Brahmins about the sanathan dharma, vedas, rituals and other useful information and create a platform as well as a KNOWLEDGE FORUM with the help of learned scholars. Look forward to your views, suggestions and support. Let God bless all . LOKA SAMASTA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU.

A ThamizhBrahmin by birth, but not much in to it as of now,still glad to see you all here, and proud of it, someotherway

Introduction

I introduce myself as K. S. Viswanathan, Retired from service. I hope the information available in this site will keep me engaged and intersting.
Viswanathan

There is one book "PUJA KALPAM published by The Educational Supplies Depot , Palakkad which gives details for different pujas, like Chathurthy puja,Navami Puja, Varalakshmi puja etc.Hope this may be of some help to you
Viswanathan

Latest ads

Back