• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Namaskarams to all the Tamil Brahmins listed here in the site,

I am Jyothi, staying in Mumbai. Would be interested in receiving mails regarding anything related to information, knowledge, religion, vedas, etc. to sharing of recipes, events and happenings, etc around the globe. My email id is [email protected]. Alternative id is [email protected]. You can kindly send me mails to either one of the email ids or both the email ids.

Regards

Jyothi.

iam tamil iyer aged 90 years retired govt official. residing at pondy, interested in bhajan and cornatic music. i request like carnatic music katha kalashebam may also included so that it will help to listern any time from house.
thanking u
krishnamurthy

Sarve Janah Sukino Bhavanthu

Hi All,
This is Ashwin Shiva and have recently joined this great group and this kind of community.It takes immense pleasure for me and feel great about this group.I look forward to use the best of this group:wof::rain:

Namashkarams , I am Raguraman recently joined in this forum.I am very glad to view this forum thro web,thanks to the initiaters of this web.I am very happy to be a part of this tamilbrahmins.com

Namskarams to all

I have newly joined in this forum.. i am an ardent devotee of ayyappan and murugan and would like our brahminism to grow by leaps and bounds.
wish to hear from you all
radhe krishna

introducing myself

Dear All Members,
I just turned eighty yesterday and was surprised very pleasantly to see birthday wishes from this Association. I felt I will be failing in my duty if I did not respond to this group that cares so much even for an"absentee'' member.
So here I am. I am afraid I am a maverick brahmin who has seen a lot of the world, its beauty spots and ugly areas. I am not very computer savy and prefer simplicity to modernity. I will try to share some of my experiences and thoughts with you all from time to time. In the mean time I wish you all well.
Seenu h

Welcome everybody :)
We are glad to have you with us and look forward to your contributions and definetely some knowledge transfer :)

Thnk you

Hallo all i am ramamoorthi, 66years young leading a retired life in chennai 53. Till about a year my passion for music was little and now i am listening to carnatic music more and enjoy it though i may not know the ragas. Still i enjoy it now it is a pleasure to know tamil brahmins have intreduced music which i hope i will enjoy most and i thank the organisers for the same bye for now

The first mantaram i learned from my boss in my first employment is think and i chresh the same even today and i dedicate this to him whose name is c.s.rangarajan who is an ardent listener of carnatic music. Even today i am not able to forget him though i lost contact with him ramamoorthi

My dutiful Pranams to ALL,
I am Uma Vythianathan, who is blessed with a great family - a devoted husband, and two lovely boys, Vignesh, aged 10 and Karthik, aged 7. We have performed Upanayanam to both our kids, when they were in their 7th year of age, respectively. I would like to know more about our Vedas and Upanishads, and looking forward to learn a lot from this website.

Thanks and regards,
Uma

Hi all,

I am G. Soundara Rajan, joined in this group a couple of days back. A samaanyan (in its real sense) with average taste, likes and dislikes of a not so broad-minded, conservative, typical Thanjavur district brahmin, now settled in Chennai. I honestly feel - remaining selfish and conservative is always better, in the sense, if majority choose this path, the entire community will go in the right path. 'Sarvey jana; sukino bhavanthu' is our ultimate prarthanai and for attaining this goal, maintaining oneself in good path is the best brahmins can always do in their lives. Arimugam suvaiyay mudinthathu. Suba Mangalam.

Latest ads

Back