• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Hello!
Although I've been a member, I was not active till now. I am Subramanian originally from Bombay but staying in Singapore enjoying retired life

introduction thread

I am K.Nagarajan, aged 60 + I came across this site inmy laptop when I was going through sites.
This nsite is very useful,gives lot of information
I was very much intrested in listening to carnatic and devotional and today I listened after you removed the barrier of 30 logins,
Thanks and i look forwRD TO BE IN ASSOCIATION WITH THIS SOCIETY.

Hello

Dear All

I am a new member .

I am a BE Graduate in Mech Engg and working in an Enginnering & Consultant Company ( Oil & Gas ) in UAE.

Regards

sami

All the best

I am proud to be the part of this wonderful group. May we all unite and give more strength to this group. Wishing all the members good luck and all the best.

natarajan ramadurai (Ramesh)

Introduction

Hi, all my dears, this is very wonderful and important site to everyone of ours should browse very frequently for lot of things we should/our children should know and follow in daily life. Nice and I enjoyed very much, thanks.

hi, all my dears, this is very wonderful and important site to everyone of ours should browse very frequently for lot of things we should/our children should know and follow in daily life. Nice and i enjoyed very much, thanks.

sarve jana sukhino bavanthu ||
samastha sam mangalani sukhino bavanthu ||

Good to see the interest you have for your kids. I remember the days when the Upanayanam was enforced on me and me undergoing the process without knowing the meaning of what i was doing. thanks to the Internet and the contents now the kids has the choice to understand and take it or leave it. With such luving parents they should take it. All the best,

Good to see the interest you have for your kids. I remember the days when the Upanayanam was enforced on me and me undergoing the process without knowing the meaning of what i was doing. thanks to the Internet and the contents now the kids has the choice to understand and take it or leave it. With such luving parents they should take it. All the best,
progress.gif

How are you Mr. Sami Durai

Dear Mr. Sami Durai,

Its interesting to join you on this site. How did you get Durai as your Surname as I believe it reflects the Title of some other community. I am interested in knowing about this.

Cheers,

Sreeram

Welcome!

Welcome Umaji! I am also a new member to this organisation. I am sure this is a very good effort to bring the Tamil Brahmins all over the world together. All the best!

Krishnamurthy

Welcome!

Welcome Mr. Samidurai!

I am also a new member to this organisation. This is a good effort to bring together the Tamil Brahmin community, scattered all over the world.

All the best!

S. Krishnamurthy

Hi all
Although joined this forum sometime back,(ashamed to be reminded by the admin) that i am yet to introduce myself.I am Venkataraman alais Sekhar. I feel proud to be part of a well bred up community and by joining this forum reassured that i also belong to them. keep up the good work. will be visiting henceforth frequentyl. Cheers.

Hi everybody,

This is VenkatIyer
Happy to join this forum
I am interested to share our religious news like nithya karmas, poojas etc.
Regards
Venkatiyer

Namaskaram to all members,
I am V.Chandrasekhar joined this forum recently. Thanks to efforts of all who set up this forum bringing all brahmins to exchange their views.

Thanks
VC

Hi all
Although joined this forum sometime back,(ashamed to be reminded by the admin) that i am yet to introduce myself.I am Venkataraman alais Sekhar. I feel proud to be part of a well bred up community and by joining this forum reassured that i also belong to them. keep up the good work. will be visiting henceforth frequentyl. Cheers.
Hi Mr. Sekhar,

Welcome to this wonderful forum. You will surely enjoy this effort to bring together Tamil Brahmins all over the world.

Krishnamurthy

Latest ads

Back