• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I C and I R weddings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahubali 2 ( CD) with stiff vodka would be a nice combination

Similarly 'Black Widow' (Tequila) with a computer before and typing postings on pros and cons of pre-and post marital affairs to TB youngsters as though it is the need of the hour may be another nice combination.

One has lot of choices to enjoy the life....

No working day or holiday botheration...lol

Venkiah naidu Union Minister went gaga over Bahubali2 and compared it with hollywood classics Benhur and Ten commandments.

He also added that Modi is his Bahubali....

One does not know the good effects of beer. UK scientists say that beer is a better pain reliever than paracetamol . It relieves pain intensity and relaxes people.

Have beer and reduce medical costs.

Yes Venkiah Naidu is a politician and not a professional film critic and his sudden praising of Baahubali 2 ....may be an indirect marketing strategy also....?

And your taking about 'beer' and its goodness to health may also be such a strategy.

It is left to the readers of the Forum and get convinced and go for it.

As my stomach is now filled with good amount of chilled beer and my Fridge has sufficient stock .....I am blessed.

Let those human who are blessed by the Almighty and fell in love with groom or bride of other caste or religion decide their fate and enjoy the life fully.

Meanwhile I would like to bid good bye to this thread.

I thank the members for engaging me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Venkaiah Naidu is from AP and it is quite natural to appreciate anything from his State. He also wished Director K Viswanath, who is chosen Dadasaheb Palke award this year.

A Minister in MP gifts mogri to brides bearing legend - gift for beating drunkards police will not intervene. His advise - talk to them first " If they don't listen, then let the mogri do the talking"

When they are happy these women can use mogri for playing street cricket in villages.

They can later try for joining the indian women team for playing cricket

Amir Khan can venture - Lagaan 2 not a bad idea - seeing the box office Bahubali 2! We can have mixed IPL titles like in tennis BCCI should think about that -

In many profiles, brahmin girls do NOT object for 'social drinking' guys! :cool:

Probably, they also have a peg of it!! :noidea:

Today, I am reminded of a famous quote by Oscar Wilde.
wink-new.png

In many profiles, brahmin girls do NOT object for 'social drinking' guys! :cool:

Probably, they also have a peg of it!! :noidea:
Career girls in IT and high pressure jobs also want to let their hair down and put their leg up and enjoy friday evenings with a glass of the bubbly.

It can be wine or gin or whisky in coke in order to give some respect for the feelings of senior citizens.

They work hard for long hours , enjoy more on weekends if not disturbed by calls from office.

Lifestyles have changed in india for career women.

One can close eyes and deny it all.

We can take note also and come to terms with it

Dear Krish Sir,

Blaming pressure in career is NOT a reason to take hot drinks, imho. My son and all my nephews (Ram's included) don't drink. :nono:

I can proudly say this because all of them are highly placed and most of them are settled abroad. It needs only a determination

to say NO to hot drinks and that is it. YES! Ram lived among 'drinking' friends in Calcutta (now Kolkata) but is a teetotaller. :thumb:

Great musician's greatest​ performance often are after a few pegs - Bhimsen Joshi is known to do that Maalis Magudi on fute is again peg related Others maybe doing that on the sly!

Dear Krish Sir,

Blaming pressure in career is NOT a reason to take hot drinks, imho. My son and all my nephews (Ram's included) don't drink. :nono:

I can proudly say this because all of them are highly placed and most of them are settled abroad. It needs only a determination

to say NO to hot drinks and that is it. YES! Ram lived among 'drinking' friends in Calcutta (now Kolkata) but is a teetotaller. :thumb:
LOl.

When there are strong willed persons in family ,men follow the straight path .....

They realise the consequences of defying you know whom

Dear Krish Sir,

Brahmins are supposed to have good values and strong will to go in the straight path. They should not eat non veg stuff and

refuse alcoholic drinks. Only because many have deviated from the correct path, all brahmins have become a laughing stock. :sad:

I still remember the scene of a movie, in which Kamal asks a 'pApAthi' to taste the fish curry and certify! :doh:

Great musician's greatest​ performance often are after a few pegs - Bhimsen Joshi is known to do that Maalis Magudi on fute is again peg related Others maybe doing that on the sly!
Great works, music are produced when people let go under influence of intoxicants and let their imagination run riot.

Kishori amonkar used to be in a spiritual trance when she sang .

She used to spend a lot of time in tuning her tanpura and sang with abandon .

During Haidas festival in mathura she sang even without an audience before deity of krishna as she was too early for her performance scheduled later

Listen to ' Mharo Pranam Bhanke'

She belonged to jaipur ghharana and sing divinely.

She was considered haughty and often at odds with many who were afraid of confronting her.

She was awarder Padma Vibushan posthumously this year I think.

Great singer of Khayal, light classicals thumri, bhajans

She sang the title song of 'Geet gaya patharone' in shantarams film of same name.

Her mother and guru were furious and took a promise from he that she never sings in film again debasing her art. She complied.

I love her singing.

Next of course to" Bade ghulam alikhan" of patiala gharana. Still his singing in Mughale Azam in scene with akbar and anarkali meeting in a garden is an all time

classic

Dear Krish Sir,

Brahmins are supposed to have good values and strong will to go in the straight path. They should not eat non veg stuff and

refuse alcoholic drinks. Only because many have deviated from the correct path, all brahmins have become a laughing stock. :sad:

I still remember the scene of a movie, in which Kamal asks a 'pApAthi' to taste the fish curry and certify! :doh:
For whom do we live?

We need no certificate from others on our brahmin heritage .

We live for ourself with our own code of conduct.

As long we do not hurt others, we can follow our hearts and passions.

There are no correct or wrong path.

Everyone chooses his own path.

If it does not hurt others around them , it is fine.

One can carefully choose venues to indulge in own likes .

​Oh Yeah, Krish Sir! You are fully entitled to live in the way YOU like! :decision: ... :peace:

Many of us become deviants in get up , behaviour and actions due to influences around us.

Slowly we become misfits and are like square pegs in round holes.

But in families, mostly some try to reform us or turn us around to conform to traditional practices and rituals.

So a kind of strange practice of conforming on occassions when it gets hot but otherwise continue merrily to practice our own beliefs.

Like taking out poonool and wearing caste signs on special days due to compulsion[ If you are a bloodhound you need to smell other castes to demonstrate your caste

superiority.lol].

When it is mob action , one should shout along with others as in tirupati temples.

Having re established your credentials in brahmin community, can go back to our normal ways of ....you know what.

These compromises in life make all happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back