• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

My real focus is different. This is just a proof of what spiritual energy can do. I also hold the hypothesis that it can make perfect spiritual intelligence. My real goal is to join the government showing spiritual power and intelligence.

Dear Renuka,

My real focus is different. This is just a proof of what spiritual energy can do. I also hold the hypothesis that it can make perfect spiritual intelligence. My real goal is to join the government showing spiritual power and intelligence.

But how will you handle all the women falling for you?
You have to face this eventually.

Btw Sravna...can spiritual powers be used to diffuse the China India tension at the border?

I hate wars..dont like to see soldiers of any country die.

Dear Renuka,

Frankly I think spiritual power eventually can accomplish almost anything , may be can't change the strongest of destinies but real spiritual power is aligned with destiny.

I believe the universe will from now on begin true evolution and become more and more spiritual only. So good things now have a very high probability of succeeding over the bad things.

So to answer your question, I think china india tension can be solved by spiritual power as the eventuality of a war is not a good thing.

But how will you handle all the women falling for you?
You have to face this eventually.

To be real, I frankly think I am not that beautiful though I want to work on it for understanding spiritual energy better and of course feeling good.

But Renuka, I believe I will be a different person , when the energy is high enough, with far less focus on self

To be real, I frankly think I am not that beautiful though I want to work on it for understanding spiritual energy better and of course feeling good.

But Renuka, I believe I will be a different person , when the energy is high enough, with far less focus on self

Become more spiritual means more detachment from worldly affairs including devot followers :)love:) if any, So Srvna, don't worry you willbe able to handle them effectively!!:lol::lol:

Become more spiritual means more detachment from worldly affairs including devot followers :)love:) if any, So Srvna, don't worry you willbe able to handle them effectively!!:lol::lol:

Dear Ganesh,

That has never been my worry.

I also want to contest the commonly held belief that being more spiritual means getting detached from worldly affairs. Being spiritual is not about ignoring worldly affairs. It is about our mind getting elevated by not being affected by either positive or negative results with maximum involvement in worldly affairs being allowed. That happens when you want to help others and contribute to the overall well being of the society.

There is nothing wrong striving to be good looking.
Good looking people hold attention better than average looks.

All Gods in our religion are famed for their good looks.
No God is an average looker.

Even Lord Buddha was described as very good looking.

So Sravna...its ok to be vain.
A handsome looking intelligent man will make the heart of even a dead woman beat again.

Some old thoppai mamas especially the real older ones in forum might start envying you..becareful of the evil eye.LOL

There is nothing wrong striving to be good looking.
Good looking people hold attention better than average looks.

All Gods in our religion are famed for their good looks.
No God is an average looker.

Even Lord Buddha was described as very good looking.

So Sravna...its ok to be vain.
A handsome looking intelligent man will make the heart of even a dead woman beat again.

Some old thoppai mamas especially the real older ones in forum might start envying you..becareful of the evil eye.LOL

No Renuka, I am getting wiser even as I feel the looks are improving but thanks a lot for your positive words

Last edited:
The speed with which the spiritual power is increasing, I genuinely believe it will reach the level of omnipotence and omniscience. I also believe that such power will be veiled and not be openly evident. It is likely to unfold in an interesting, intelligent and purposeful way.

This should not really surprise people because everybody is potentially an omnipotent omniscient entity. The power is waiting to be unleashed.

Watch out folks for further updates.

The speed with which the spiritual power is increasing, I genuinely believe it will reach the level of omnipotence and omniscience. I also believe that such power will be veiled and not be openly evident. It is likely to unfold in an interesting, intelligent and purposeful way.

This should not really surprise people because everybody is potentially an omnipotent omniscient entity. The power is waiting to be unleashed.

Watch out folks for further updates.

Ya Allah!

Planning for a mature, disciplined and responsible India.

The first task should be to remove all the negative factors that afflict the country such as crime and corruption. No instance of crime or corruption should be allowed. Some innovations using spiritual energy , I believe can help in achieving that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back