• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enlightening experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current level of energies seem to be physique building energies. Even though I am trying to focus on subtler effects, the main effect is on the physique.

Sravna..
We need evidence..

Usually when one develops muscles.
Body fat % goes down and face becomes leaner.

Remember actor Bharat?
He used to have a boyish face but after he developed his body 6pack and all..his face looked more lean and it was no more a baby face.

Your face still looks same from pics..it doesnt look leaner..so how am I to believe that your muscles are self developing?

btw the golden ratio for v shape i.e shoulder circumference to waist is 1.6. The shoulder to waist ratio is increasing and is now between 1.4 - 1.45

Physique building energies and positive energies to the eyes seem to be overlapping. I am getting powerful energies to the eyes.

Another focus of the mind is the height. It seems like height is increasing. I am currently 5 feet 7 inches. Something tells me the target is 5-9 to 5-10.

I am sharing all this because I believe the predictions will come true.

Another focus of the mind is the height. It seems like height is increasing. I am currently 5 feet 7 inches. Something tells me the target is 5-9 to 5-10.

I am sharing all this because I believe the predictions will come true.

Sravna...your end plates epiphysis fused at 18 to.20 yrs..no more height is possible.

I have no idea about that but the fact is the height has increased by 0.3 inches. You can call it a miracle.

Ok....Lord Krishna carried Govardhana Giri..Moses split the red sea..Jesus walked on water.
Prophet Mohd split the moon...Sravna grew taller.

Sravna..get real..you can NOT grow taller.

Ok....Lord Krishna carried Govardhana Giri..Moses split the red sea..Jesus walked on water.
Prophet Mohd split the moon...Sravna grew taller.

Sravna..get real..you can NOT grow taller.

Dear Renuka,

You are disbelieving because it defies physical laws. You can transcend physical laws and defy them. They are definitely not the ultimate word. I believe the rest of the span of the universe will see more and more of such defiance as it moves towards the spiritual reality.

It is just not the height. The entire body is moving more and more towards the ideal.

Spiritual energy even burns fat. My waist has reduced by close to 1 inch. Anything in excess or deficient seems to be taken care of.

Spiritual energy even burns fat. My waist has reduced by close to 1 inch. Anything in excess or deficient seems to be taken care of.

Yes..Tapas is from the word Tapah..meaning heat.
But in your case..everything seems totally not in sync.

You claim you are developing Bahubali body type without working out..growing longer..oops I mean taller...now your waist is getting smaller but your pics of your face still looks the same...it doesnt look leaner.

Sravna...next is you might do the Vamana..that is increase in size and Trivikrama..3 strides..ok..so whose head are you going to step on for your 3rd stride?

I advise you to see a doc if you are losing weight sans a valid reason.

अणिमा Aṇimā: reducing one's body even to the size of an atom
महिमा Mahima: expanding one's body to an infinitely large size
गरिमा Garima: becoming infinitely heavy
लघिमा Laghima: becoming almost weightless
प्र्राप्ति Prāpti: having unrestricted access to all place
प्राकाम्या Prākāmya: realizing whatever one desires
ईशत्व​ Iṣṭva: possessing absolute lordship
वस्तव Vaśtva: the power to subjugate all

Source Shrimad Bhagwat MahaPurana:

अणिमा Aṇimā: reducing one's body even to the size of an atom
महिमा Mahima: expanding one's body to an infinitely large size
गरिमा Garima: becoming infinitely heavy
लघिमा Laghima: becoming almost weightless
प्र्राप्ति Prāpti: having unrestricted access to all place
प्राकाम्या Prākāmya: realizing whatever one desires
ईशत्व​ Iṣṭva: possessing absolute lordship
वस्तव Vaśtva: the power to subjugate all

Source Shrimad Bhagwat MahaPurana:

Yes, I am getting more and more sure that what I see will fructify totally.

Dear Sravana Sir,

I guess you were coaching students for several competitive tests.

Wonder how you are always worried about your great looks, now and keep on changing your profile picture.

We all know that 'Beauty is ONLY skin deep'! :)

Dear Smt.RR,

I am very much coaching students. But now the focus is more on online coaching and on spirituality. Beauty is skin deep definitely but the spiritual energy has to get past that hurdle for giving real enlightenment if what is happening is indeed according to the logic I believe.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Glad to note that your coaching classes continue! :thumb:

So, the students will soon SEE a more handsome, six pack tutor!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back