• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Enge Brahmanan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the current state of affairs for the upcoming election.... it is a cruel joke...

There is no nationalism involved... it leads me to think that, perhaps, one may not see national parties holding sway... it is all regional groups further divided into ethnic and sectarian groups... with each squabbling their share greedily into the business of power sharing... it is no more about governing, politics has become a place of profit...

We have degenerated...

Apologies as my post is out of context....

Let us come into context.

Enge Brahmanan is wonderful serial. Very informative. Extremely must for brahmins and good one for non-brahmins. I have read this book. After this I became a hardcore fan of Cho.

PS.: For the previous post. We have degenerated about 2 to 3 generations back but realizing the fruit now.

re

i admit the serial is nice.cho as usual is brilliant.the serial has depicted typical brahmin families lives,very touching and nice indeed.hope cho makes nice cd's for sale.as a tambram i want to have it as collectors item with sub-titles.my kids will blink :(

sb:blabla:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back