• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dravida agenda and the Brahmana women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks all I can say is this. The Dravida agenda in essence comes down to this, a grab for Brahmana women. They know that only small battles can be won against the Brahmanas by quotas and rowdyism like the recent violence in Chennai and Salem etc. They are equally aware that the war will be won when Brahmanas can be forced to abandon all their values and culture. Most of the rowdies harassing women in Chennai and other places in TN are not Brahmanas. This rowdyism and public molestation of women started after the "rationalists" came to power. This is a sign of things to come. Brahmana women are targeted, and people should watch over their unmarried daughters and not allow strangers into the house.

I think every Brahmana should be very clear on this, and should not fall prey to the insidious TN Dravidian propaganda that can come in the form of movies (like DMK Pakkiaraj's movies), "rational" sounding posts in forums advocating daughters be handed over to trash collectors etc, advocating free sexual mores (like our "Periyar"). Make no mistake, there should be no arguments, no rationalizations, no attempts at dialogue, no explanations etc. When it comes to the core issue, it is best to be extremely blunt and repel such propaganda with extreme prejudice. It will of course get worse if they realize that propaganda is not working, and the next escalation in terms of 100% reservations in govt/private job and education for "intercaste" people will be attempted. Rape does not have to be violent, coercion can take place through other means also. But the end goal is to covet and dominate Brahmana women and thus destroy Brahmanas.

I bet it is these kinds of arguments which allowed the "backward" champions like both Maran brothers and Chidambaran's son to secure Brahmana women for themselves. And then once the domination at home was complete, to use that as a base to next intensify the attacks against Brahmanas by demanding and fighting for targeted anti-Brahmana quotas at the central institutions also. Now that battle also seems to be won, and the preliminary skirmishes in terms of private sector and govt contract quotas is breaking out. Everyone needs to realize what they are up against. If they were so concerned about "upliftment" of the "backward" segment, then why didn't they help out a "backward" family by marrying into one? The goal is of course toward making sure Brahmana men are affected since they are more likely to be the breadwinners, and it provides the means for even more "backward" champions to then get access to Brahmana women. The other national "backward" champion, Ram Vilas Paswan, separated from his first wife from his community, and once he came into power married an upper-caste Punjabi lady. Of course this only intensified the battle to secure even more quotas everywhere.

People need to realize what is going on around them. Awareness is everything, it may not prevent battles from being won, but it rapidly escalates the cost of winning the war against Brahmanas for them.

This is what I have been stressing in most of my earlier posts.

Hi,
Thanks for bringing this as a seperate issue.
Please also recollect that, in an intercaste marriage, the kid takes the caste of the father and not the mother. So it is very clear that their intertest is to eliminate brahmins, by targetting only males.
Only when we wake up things are going to improve.

Hello everyone,

I agree with you. What you wrote is absolute fact.

There are many incidents in the past where Brahmin women were raped by so called Dravida men. There is urgent necessity to create awareness among Brahmins about protecting their daughters from these thugs. Unfortunately, in the name of modernization Brahmins let their women folks freely mix with men of other cast who try to spoil their purity. Brahmins need to uphold their principles and not get carried away by modern influences.

I am sure this is not a conspiracy, come now, it can't be

For people who say the anti-Brahmana conspiracy does not exist, check the following news. Now I am sure this will get full and extensive coverage on Sun News and the Hindu. Why am I not so confident?

No Brahmins to run temples
Chennai, Jan 26: The DMK government headed by chief minister M. Karunanidhi, well known for his atheist views, has ensured that no Brahmin is appointed as trustee in any of the major temples across Tamil Nadu. Perhaps this is the first time that the community, closely identified with priesthood, has been so comprehensively kept out of temple administration. While the norms that a dalit and a woman should be accommodated in the five-member temple committees have been followed, the state Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (HR&CE), which administers most of the temples in Tamil Nadu, has ensured that the Brahmins are kept out of these prestigious positions.

The famous places of worship, including Madurai Meenakshi temple, Rameswaram Ramanathaswamy temple, Palani Dandayuthapani temple, Tiruchendur Subramania Swamy temple and Mylai Kapaleeswarar temple, do not have a Brahmin as arangaavalar in the administrating committees. In the Thanjavur-Kumbakonam which has a large Brahmin population, not a single member of the community has found place in the committees of the dozens of well-known places of worship such as the Thirumanjeri Udweganathaswamy temple, Uppiliappan temple, Thirunageswaram Naganathaswamy temple and Patteeswaram Thenupureeswarar temple.

“The Brahmin community has not been given any representation in temple administration. This is because the DMK believes that Brahmins are against the party and support the rival AIADMK of Jayalalithaa. This is not fair. We will take it up with the government after our organisational elections, now in progress, are over in a couple of months,” said Mr N. Narayanan, president of the Tamil Nadu Brahmins’ Association (*******).

Said the Mylapore legislator S.V.Sekar of the AIADMK, “By keeping the Brahmins out of the temple committees, the DMK government is only baring its inborn vengeance for our community. Why is chief minister Karunanidhi appointing his party members as arangaavalars (trustees) even while claiming that the DMK is a rationalist party? There will be divine justice and God will punish these people some day. I am not saying this as a politician but as a believer in God.”

However, the DMK organizing secretary T. K. S. Elangovan dismissed the charge that the government had targeted the Brahmin community for unfair treatment in the appointment of temple trustees. “This action is not aimed at the Brahmins. We are only acting in favour of the people who had been so far kept out of temple administration. We have given such sections a chance now to be in charge of temple administration,” said the ruling party functionary.

While the Brahmins are upset with the DMK government, there is however support from unexpected quarters for the elaborate exercise of keeping the Brahmins out of temple administration. The founder of Hindu Munnani (Hindu Front) Rama Gopalan said it was not necessary that only Brahmins should be appointed trustees of temples. “It is enough if the trustees are believers and do not indulge in misappropriation of temple properties. The Brahmins should not feel offended that they are being kept out of temple administration. Besides, why get into these committees and later share the blame for misuse of temple funds?,” he said.

Interestingly, there is a Brahmin as a trustee in just one temple—at the Swaminathaswamy temple at Swamimalai in Thanjavur district. The trustee R. Ganesh is the lone Brahmin in this famous temple and is said to have got the post because of his DMK leanings. Also, at the Madurai Koodalalaragar temple, two women, one of them a Dalit, have been appointed as trustees. Besides, a tahsildar in Madurai has been appointed as a trustee in the world-famous Meenakshi temple because it is claimed, he is close to the DMK.

Sir,
I seem to be putting counter arguments.The facts are more complex.No doubt a section of the dravidian leadership is exactly as you pointed out.
One just has to recollect the numerous references karunanidhi makes to ravana.(might seem a tangential reference,but popular perceptions matter).
Many thugs in DMK and Congress are lecherous rascals who have come together ,bound by lust for you know whom.

On the other hand, many inhibitions are being shed by the younger generation because of myriad reasons-economic liberalisation,exposure to the western world,education and job opportunities for all, changing working hours,new work situations.I dont think anyone can change this.A certain momentum has built up.

Many tamil movies and serials depict brahmana women crassly. The father,mother and brother of brahmana girls are shown in poor light.They are shown as weak and cowardly.While dravida thugs rough shod over the girl and her relatives.

It is a fact that some girls in our community are very fair and stand out in a tropical nation.The responses, though outrageously depicted, are not totally unexpected.

Most tamil non brahmins are decent people ,here again having paapathis as chinna veedu is a recogonised practice among some dravida politicos and officials.

This is not a serious problem, because now a lot of fair girls are availabe in AP.(CNN-IBN report today) and now they have the whole of north india open for them.In fact the 'leelas' of our thugs are becoming known in north india.

Also tamil women are getting empowered. They too are getting educated and employed.
Neverthless,as somebody said dravida thugs are against 'brah-men'.

Sir,
I think a very important issue before our community: is the children should have an opportunity to get education in a congenial atmosphere.Today in TN,telugus,christians,nadars,vellalas,gounders have numerous colleges.

Thevars,vellalas and vanniyars have govt colleges.We have just two.SHAASTRA in Thanjavur and Meenakshi college(+meenakshi sundarrajan college of engg.) in madras.(also aandavan college in srirangam).Vivekananda college in Mylapore and MIT in chrompet were started by SRi Krishnaswami iyer(i am not sure),but were subsequently handed to Ramakrishna mission and the Govt.,resptvly,because of paucity of funds.

Jeppiar ensures strict discipline and fairness in his institutions.though he is old fashioned.There are others like him.But sometimes,I wonder,what will happen in the future.I a crude,crass,vulgar,barbaric serial in sun tv, a few years back,i don't remember the name,which depicted a brahmana boy being ragged.

I am a pretty soft guy, some toughness and thick skin does not hurt. One should not be unduly sensitive,but mrifan's post is timely.We need to think about the education of future generations.

great post

timely post.but wat's good in blaming others.the best way of insulting any community is by misrepresentig their women.this is history.and dravidian thugs had followed this in letter &sprit.their movement openly proclaimed it &tamil movies r happy in portraying brahmin women as ready to elope with this thugs (sorry for being crude)&brahmin men as nincompoops.we should educate both boys &girls about their conspiracy &ensure they doesnt become a victim.but even brahmin men marrying non-brahmin women leaves all their identities & brahmin women marrying non-brahmin men also loose their identity.this seems to be a great problem.in some parts of pakistan &north india muslims lure hindu women into marriage & convert them &thus spread their religion.but we seem to be on a loosing end in both type of intercaste marriages

Point taken. Before I be accused of being a Male Chauvnistic Pig, let me make it clear that I am not. I just want to point out that the city-bred girls of our clan are attracted to the so called dravidian thugs for reasons best known. I have observed this phenomenon right from my college days and even today there are so many instances. I just want to set the ball rolling for an introspection. Is our house in order?! Are the girls/ladies from our clan having a fatal attraction after all?!

Point taken. Before I be accused of being a Male Chauvnistic Pig, let me make it clear that I am not. I just want to point out that the city-bred girls of our clan are attracted to the so called dravidian thugs for reasons best known. I have observed this phenomenon right from my college days and even today there are so many instances. I just want to set the ball rolling for an introspection. Is our house in order?! Are the girls/ladies from our clan having a fatal attraction after all?!

sir - this trend started with the film 'avvai shanmugi' in which the k.haasa showed a brahmin women getting attaracted to a non brahmin hero(?). since the film became a big hit, as a superstition, many other films followed suit, showing brahmin heroines desparately chasing non brahmin heroes. this has probable led many people to believe that this is happening in real life also. but actually it is not as widespread as it is believed. but i am very surprised to see even the few brahmin women whom i have seen or heard, marrying non brahmin men. what will they do for food? after all,vegeteranism is oxygen to brahminism! how these women adjust with food is a mystery!!!!!!

Focus on our values

Hello all
I agree with post by aravind108. Lot of brahmin women mostly unmarried mix freely with non-brahmin males. They consider it as being modern. The fact is dravidian males take advantage of this and abuse brahmin college girls. The parents of should be aware of these and protect their daughters.

sir - this trend started with the film 'avvai shanmugi' in which the k.haasa showed a brahmin women getting attaracted to a non brahmin hero(?). since the film became a big hit, as a superstition, many other films followed suit, showing brahmin heroines desparately chasing non brahmin heroes. this has probable led many people to believe that this is happening in real life also. but actually it is not as widespread as it is believed. but i am very surprised to see even the few brahmin women whom i have seen or heard, marrying non brahmin men. what will they do for food? after all,vegeteranism is oxygen to brahminism! how these women adjust with food is a mystery!!!!!!

sorry even brahmin men doesnt care about vegetarianism.both men & women think vegetarianism as a habit which makes them vul.nerable to mockery.the reason,i think, why many of our girls get attracted to those dravidian thugs are

1.brahmins r educated & they think intercaste marriage as a symbol of modernism.

2.brahmin men r really coward(truth is bitter,sorry).

3.most importantly,brahmin parents r politically correct.in muslim christian or other non-brahmin houses ,parents inculcate caste or religion pride in the minds of their wards & hence their women reject men of other castes due to their feeling of supremacy about their origin.but brahmins r brought up with a sense of guilt.they r portrayed as proponents of caste based discrimination(or untouchability & great sinners.so,brahmin women doesnt take pride in their origin.

4.I had always experienced some anti-brahmin people who take great joy in saying any matter about a brahmin women loving non-brahmin.

5.very very sorry.To be frank,some of our girls in cities r notoriously immodest. when i was doing my project work in a company i had a very bitter experience.two of my friends were muslims & one non-brahmin hindu.students from another college were also doing projects along with us.out of them 2 were brahmin girls & the way they behaved with all our project mates was vulgar ,to say the least.but the other girls who were non-brahmins behaved very well.I was hugely embarassed because most of those guys started asking "r all brahmin women like this?".ofcourse, i said "no".but none believed.
even some of my friends had faced similar situations in the past.when certain sections of society ridicule us,cinemas degrade us ,the least thing we want is
such behaviour from our women.

6.why not our men r as brave as muslim men &why not our women r as modest as muslim women.sometimes such questions make me curse my fate for being born as a brahmin.

well the reason why brahmin women are like this is as follows:
Brahmin boys and men have given them a lot of freedom. And the women misuse and abuse that freedom. Other reason is the dravidian govts have through reservation destroyed brahmin society and made them into poor people. But the reservation policy had made obc and sc-sct very rich and women in genral go for rich and powerful and that is why this has happened. Classic example is srinidhi rangarajan -- the nautch woman and the woman from hindu newspaper who went to dayanidhi.
Also I have observed our women do not care about even their own brothers and sisters and parents. All they care about is themelves. This is woman's nature . But in other communities because their male members act very tough with them -- event to the extent of doing honour killings, such that those women do not dare to abuse their freeedom if at all they get that freedom in the first place. But since brahmin men are kind enough to encourage them to study, these girls abuse their educational opprotunities and occupational opportunities as well. One of the ways to solve this is by inculcating our cultural values in them--How brahmins have done such wonderful service to the society and how the world needs brahmins and how it is duty of every brahmin- man and woman to uphold thos principles and preserver their culture and do not lose it by intermarrying for a few thousand or lakh or croores of junk , sinful money--.

If women say that they fell in love then that is not entirely correct. Love happens with someone whom you come in contact with and not the best suited person in the world for you. In today's age of internet matchmaking, the options are wide and the parents of the brahmin girls must insist that they first look for love within brahmin community.

Last edited:
we also need to train brahmin boys in martial arts.. they can take non-veg protein also to build their muscles. We should probably have more than 2 children and one shoudl be sent exclusively to the army. Army is one place where there is no reservation yet for obc etc and the percentage of reservation is less.
The way the politicians are screwing this country, I see a hope only in brahmins taking control of the military services and perhaps take over the administration of the country.

This has been done in the past -- like how Pushyamitra Sungha in 2nd century AD overthrew the last king of mauryan empire who had fallen into corrupt way snad when the whole society was rotting. He was the commander-in-chief and he overthrew the king to establish a new dynastic rule.
Similarly in karnataka, the kadamba dynasty was founded during 3rd century
A.D by a brahmin -- mayurasharma wh o rebeeled against the pallava kings tyranny. Such examples are numnerous in history. We must take pride in them and emulate them. We must think for the good of the society -- and the good of the society lises only with the welfare of brahmins. We can now see how common people are suffering in India and tamilnadu-- the reason is not far to seek -- it is only because the brahmins are oppressed that the society as a whole is suffering. So it is in the society's own interest to cherish the brahmins and their values.

sorry even brahmin men doesnt care about vegetarianism.both men & women think vegetarianism as a habit which makes them vul.nerable to mockery.the reason,i think, why many of our girls get attracted to those dravidian thugs are

1.brahmins r educated & they think intercaste marriage as a symbol of modernism.

2.brahmin men r really coward(truth is bitter,sorry).

3.most importantly,brahmin parents r politically correct.in muslim christian or other non-brahmin houses ,parents inculcate caste or religion pride in the minds of their wards & hence their women reject men of other castes due to their feeling of supremacy about their origin.but brahmins r brought up with a sense of guilt.they r portrayed as proponents of caste based discrimination(or untouchability & great sinners.so,brahmin women doesnt take pride in their origin.

4.I had always experienced some anti-brahmin people who take great joy in saying any matter about a brahmin women loving non-brahmin.

5.very very sorry.To be frank,some of our girls in cities r notoriously immodest. when i was doing my project work in a company i had a very bitter experience.two of my friends were muslims & one non-brahmin hindu.students from another college were also doing projects along with us.out of them 2 were brahmin girls & the way they behaved with all our project mates was vulgar ,to say the least.but the other girls who were non-brahmins behaved very well.I was hugely embarassed because most of those guys started asking "r all brahmin women like this?".ofcourse, i said "no".but none believed.
even some of my friends had faced similar situations in the past.when certain sections of society ridicule us,cinemas degrade us ,the least thing we want is
such behaviour from our women.

6.why not our men r as brave as muslim men &why not our women r as modest as muslim women.sometimes such questions make me curse my fate for being born as a brahmin.

sir - first of all i think non brahmin women should not act in roles of bramin women in cinemas & serials. these non bramin women are naturally notorious non veggies and it is evident from their anatomy! such women should not play bramin women, who are pure veggies!!

i think you are generalising too much. as far as i know bramin women are the most decent , modest, cultured, god fearing women in the whole world, and naturally so, because of their vegetarian, orthodox upbringing! i have seen even bramin women & girls settled in foreign countries exhibit great qualities like modesty, culture & decency!!

non bramins suffer from inferiority complex and so they have sadistic pleasure in seeing some bramin girls misbehaving or loving non bramin men! vegeteranism breeds non violence. non violence is not cowardice, though it may seem to be so. it s quite possible the bramin girls or women whom you are referring to, could be mentally unstable.

it seems you are misunderstanding violence for braveness. remember this is a community which produced paramacharya, bharathiyar, swami raghavendrar, raja ram mohan roy, dayanand saraswathi, ishwar chanda vidyasagar, Motilal nehru, rajaji, Dr. radhakrishnan, Dheerar satyamurthi, Lokmanya Tilak, Veer savarkar,Dr. arun shourie, vaidyanatha iyer, sadasivam, & many more freedom fighters, nationalists, reformers scholars and many more great personalities. you must thank god that he has enabled you to be born in this community!!!!

I am settled in delhi, I can surely say that we tam brahmins in delhi have the courage to KICK asses of these dravid idiots. I think they just celebrate incompetency. Also, someone has rightly pointed out that we do not inculcate a sense of pride in our younger ones. If the community is strong and help each other(like gujjus), nobody can dare say or do anything.

But that will be a wishful thinking, tam brahms will live the same way, not helping each other. Having ego clashes, if one guju goes to USA, he will take the entire village there. But if tam brahming goes, his relatives will hear stories about america all their lives.

Then some tam brahmins, who are shaken by their women(how many of them are smart anyway), going around with non brahmin.

How is it that we dont study about these kings in school history books?

we also need to train brahmin boys in martial arts.. they can take non-veg protein also to build their muscles. We should probably have more than 2 children and one shoudl be sent exclusively to the army. Army is one place where there is no reservation yet for obc etc and the percentage of reservation is less.
The way the politicians are screwing this country, I see a hope only in brahmins taking control of the military services and perhaps take over the administration of the country.

This has been done in the past -- like how Pushyamitra Sungha in 2nd century AD overthrew the last king of mauryan empire who had fallen into corrupt way snad when the whole society was rotting. He was the commander-in-chief and he overthrew the king to establish a new dynastic rule.
A.D by a brahmin -- mayurasharma wh o rebeeled against the pallava kings tyranny. Such examples are numnerous in history. We must take pride in them and emulate them. We must think for the good of the society -- and the good of the society lises only with the welfare of brahmins. We can now see how common people are suffering in India and tamilnadu-- the reason is not far to seek -- it is only because the brahmins are oppressed that the society as a whole is suffering. So it is in the society's own interest to cherish the brahmins and their values.

I was wondering, how we dont study about these great kings in our school history books? Was their contribution less to the nation? We study about Aurangazeb, how great Akbar was, how great Babur was...sruff like that.

Sorry, but having leafed through the whole thread, I still don't understand the point of these posts. So some Brahmin women are going after Dravids. My q: Who the heck cares and why? That's two qs, sorry again!:love:

I really fail to see how this is important, let people do what they want. Why must we break our heads over such trifles? And also, why is it *wrong* for Brahmin women to go after Dravids?

Not wrong, but why?

Sorry, but having leafed through the whole thread, I still don't understand the point of these posts. So some Brahmin women are going after Dravids. My q: Who the heck cares and why? That's two qs, sorry again!:love:

I really fail to see how this is important, let people do what they want. Why must we break our heads over such trifles? And also, why is it *wrong* for Brahmin women to go after Dravids?

I fully support the freedom of Brahmana women to marry whoemever they want. TamBrams are not mullahs or Jats or other landed castes, indulging in honor killings and other barbaric acts. Tambrams have always been more civilized even compared to some people in the West who used to lynch blacks for marrying whites not too long ago. The real question is, what is the agenda behind all this? If one thinks that all these job/education quotas and violence against Brahmanas is happening in a vaccuum, it would be extremely naive. Why would you think a cabinet minister, from a party which is sworn to the destruction of Brahmanas, agitate for policies which would deprive Brahmanas (primarily men) of jobs and other opportunities? And then seek out and marry a Brahmana woman? In the Indian context, a woman need not have a job or a good education to get married, which is not true for a man. It doesn't take much intelligence to figure out the reason.

The same cabinet minister's son will apply to Anna University, and even if his Brahmana cousin gets the same marks, he will most probably get a seat while his cousin will not (because the affluent layer is not excluded). Why this anomaly? The inference is quite clear, the so-called OBC has the power to bestow largesse on Brahmana women. One can actually see this on matrimonial sites, where some Brahmana women and North Indian women add some notes probably because they are bombarded with proposals from our so-called OBC dudes.

Now, I want to be very clear in stating that I do not see anything wrong in marrying somebody of another caste or religion. It is every person's right to choose their future partner. However, one should also be aware of one's own culture and responsibilities in making such a choice, because money and power can be fleeting, but tradition and values are everlasting. That is all I would want to emphasize.

Laxmibai of Jhansi, Dahir of the Sindh

Brahmanas have been equally adept at words, like the ArthaSashtra of Chanakya (gotra name - Kautilya) or Tholkappiyam, and at wielding the sword like Raja Dahir of Sindh, and Laxmibai of Jhansi. In fact ArthaSashtra contains a fairly detailed instruction manual as to how to establish taxation policies, maintain an army, governance charter, character development, deception of enemies, conducting a census etc. It allowed Chandragupta to govern a nation which stretched from Makran (eastern Persia) to modern day Burma after defeating the Greek generals Alexander left behind. There is a wealth of knowledge in Sanskrit and Tamil contributed by Brahmanas. Until 1600, India and China together accounted for almost 60% of world GDP. They were also famous for their arts and culture (kala + achaara).

I do not think even a fraction of today's Brahmanas are aware of the enormous cultural legacy they are so fortunate to inherit. This is something very few British or American people can lay claim to. Unfortunately, many Brahmanas were slaughtered (mostly the intelligent ones who posed a threat) by the Islamic invaders. Some fled south or attempted to blend with the population to escape persecution. Others converted (Bhat is a common surname in Pakistan).

But in every case, they attempted to preserve their traditions and culture and genetic heritage. Will the 21st century be able to accomplish what the Mohammedans could not do? Will the Dravidas be the ones to turn on their own fellow citizens and push them to extinction?

SIR - it is a well known fact that brahminism is distinct from other faiths in that, where as you can get converted to other faiths, you can only be born as a brahmin and cannot get converted to or as a bramin from other religions! so it gives petty pleasure (ALPA TRIPTHI) for some anti bramins to potray roles of bramins in films & serials. like that it gives the same ALPA TRIPTHI for them to show bramin girls chasing non bramin boys! again there is more ALPA TRIPTHI for them in showing bramin men & women in poor light! all is is out of inferiority complex that - i cannot convert myself as a bramin. so let me atleast dress non bramins as a bramin!!!'

but how are censors allowing this sort of potrayal which is against censor rules & regulations? wonder what censors 'got' in'return' for allowing this!!!!

weak brahmin theory

I do not agree with Mrifan. These are the thoughts which have made our community weak. It is correct that everybody has the right to choose partners. But non brahmin tendancy is to try and bully in this respect. Come onnn..., the truth is every women's tendancy is to go along with men who have support and aggressive and smart. But here in brahmin community, we do not have level playing field, although we have all these qualities. We are being oppressed from all directions, partly because we are not that united. And agree or not, the truth is that dravids guys always have eyes on(you know where), we need to be agressive and create a level paying field

I do not agree with Mrifan. These are the thoughts which have made our community weak. It is correct that everybody has the right to choose partners. But non brahmin tendancy is to try and bully in this respect. Come onnn..., the truth is every women's tendancy is to go along with men who have support and aggressive and smart. But here in brahmin community, we do not have level playing field, although we have all these qualities. We are being oppressed from all directions, partly because we are not that united. And agree or not, the truth is that dravids guys always have eyes on(you know where), we need to be agressive and create a level paying field

sir - i think it is only in tamil films that bramin women are shown as running after non bramins! i do not think it is shown in even films of other languages in india! only in tamil films, because of propaganda of 'rationalists' film makers are suffering from inferiorty complex and they quench their complex by showing brahmin women chasing non bramin thugs!! in real life the situation is not as bad in reel life. but i do not have any sympathy for even the handful of bramin women whom i have seen or heard marrying nonbramins. when bramin men are sacrificing meat eating and living a life of vegeteranism & orthodoxy these women like srinidhi rangarajan, instead of supporting orthodoxy & tradition are running after thugs who eat the flesh of all animals!!!! like that i also do not have any sympathy for bramin men who smoke, drink, eat meat thereby descending to the level of cannibals!!!

I was wondering, how we dont study about these great kings in our school history books? Was their contribution less to the nation? We study about Aurangazeb, how great Akbar was, how great Babur was...sruff like that.

Well... from 1947 deliberate attempts were made by historians appointed by nehru ( mostly muslims, leftists and pseudo-muslims and brown-british historians) who wanted nothing good and glorious about hindus to be told and only myths propogating "goodness" of babaur , akbar and even aurangazeb be perpetuated. That is why.
BTW i got the timelines wrong it is as follows:
Pushyamita Sungha = around the year 185 BCE . pl see the info at
http://www.answers.com/topic/sunga-empire
and wikipedia entry : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunga_Empire

Mayurasharma is timed at AD325
http://www.kamat.com/kalranga/deccan/kadamba.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadambas

Even as recently we have had peshwas( chitpavan brahmins) who led the maratha kingdom from 1749 to 1818.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshwa

It is necessary for us to learn history inorder to know how they succeeded and how and where and why they failed. The history though dead has key learnings for us now to use in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back