• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Caste Based Discriminations

Status
Not open for further replies.
caste barrier breking bussiness is going ultimately producing extreme bitterness among hindus. all you are not thinking about rural and semi urban areas. which contains 70 percent population. and no one is so low on commen sense there to marry their girls to other caste except brahmin. mejoriy of yu think only in context of scenario of cosmopolitan cities. nbs marry to brahmin girls not because they have devoted to caste barrier breaking bussiness. they just need less violant, more brilliant and harmless creature for them. so again by this or that door eugenics is finding its way. only thing is when it is performed by racist it is condemned thing and when it is practiced by cbb bussinessman it is welcomed. hypocracy.
liberalism in this and that and here and there is ultmately giving way to fundamentalism.
icm bussiness ultimatly produce a completely individualistic society in other words a diffussed society. where noone is related to other. and in that atmosphere only those who have clannish nature, strong convictions for their origine are going to rule with power of unity.

hoover sir caste is so much imbibed in the indian society that i has created bitterness among ppl of the same religion. every religion except buddhism as per my knowledge practice castism. some do it very vigorously while some moderately. its everywhere. in islam, sikhism, muslim countries, christian countries, our own country ofcourse, parsis, jews, everyone does it. there r so called low caste ppl everywhere.

even in a buddhist country like Sri lanka they encouraged anti tamil pogroms and policies to establish sinhala only act. but its against the basic tenets of buddhism. but in hinduism castism is the bedrock or pillar of the religion. its imp everywhere. education, society, job, social interaction, marriage u name it. and it is one of the basic reasons why the christain missionaries and islamic orgs succeed in increasing their nums.
Even in sikhism which was originally formed with the twin purpose of protecting hindus frm the tyranny of mughals and eliminating the castes, caste is heavily practiced. thats why honour killings take place in modern day punjab.

castism and practices of untouchbility is certainly against the principles of humanity and denies one of his dignity and self respect. whats the fault of a child if he is born in a so called dalit family. he can be ambedkar tomorrow and rise to unimaginable heights and get bharat ratna the highest civilian honour.

im being told frm the day when i started understanding words that im a vadakalai iyengar and differences b/w we and others. i feel its introspection time. its a artificial barrier errected b/w humans which deserved to be broken. ppl at the time of independence felt that it(castes) will neutralise in the yrs to come but it has become more vigourous. but i feel in big cities like mumbai,chennai,bangalore its not that pursued than in rural and semi rural areas.

nandrigal.

Caste is very much a reality, ans is present even among Sikhs, Buddhists, muslims and xians.

Ha. Boota Singh, a SIKH, is chairman of NCSC, because he is a SC. Another member is Mahendra Baudh!! A Buddhist. He too is a SC. Both do have their caste certificates to prove they are SCs. Hypocrisy.

Demand for reservation for "low" caste muslims and xians too is there!!

All except Hindus are hypocrites about castes.

shri ramanujan sir,
the line which we hear so many times caste must end caste must end caste must end.
Reality is after 80 years there is a caste census going to be happen. when we realise the reality that caste is not going to end. for sake of that ecoh i may say that caste must end but save. If all caste end; not just brahmin. If under name of end of caste someone is trying to end identiy of brahmin only and denying them the right of equality and equal opportunity i am certainly going to say that all other must end and only brahmin should servive. many of us have concurrent openion. and a large no. of them are going to any lenght for it, it include co operaton with muslim also. there are many parts of country where if muslim and brahmin united, they need noone other for rule. and not that meaningless line also which is becoming ritual among higher circle. caste is an inevitable characteristic of nature. every living being have caste. and if somehow someday the society succeeded to end caste, new identitied are ready to take place of caste. so it will do nothing different. evil is waiting in doors caste barrer breaking bussinessmans when they will have no defence aginst their children marrying inter religious. All have to stop somewhere, why not now. because the evil which I mentioned is nearly impossible to stop.
and conversions, conversions are not due to caste. they converted everywhere.even where caste not present and people were loyal to one power. It was their brutal tactics and cruelty which increased their numbers. and nowdays though it is less violant and passive the nb are doing the same against brahmin. i.e. reducing our number by way of icm, depriving males of opportunity. political alianation. spreading hatred with virulant language, demonisation etc. etc.

agree with rcscwc completely. hyphocracy is practically everywhere.

If caste was the only factor in conversion, there would be no dalits left. Not only are they there, but more and groups are clamouring for such a status or at least of OBCs.

Conversions were due to fear or for a reward. Period. In fact, brahmins were the special targets of muslims. They had practically ignored the dalit classes.

TODAY I read a NEWS item in"GLOBAL ORGANISATION OF HINDUS"(Face Book).
THE HINDU: Coloumns/Hasan Suroor:
CASTE DISCRIMINATIONS--UK DALITS WIN THE ARGUMENT,nearly
There is a palpable mood of optimism among BRITON's 2,00.000 strong Dalit community as it waits for the Government to take a decision on its long standing campaign for CASTE DISCRIMINATION to be recognised as RACISM.
IF the BRITISH GOVERNMENT decides the issue in favour of Dalit's demand
equating 'caste discrimination' as "Racism" WHAT WILL BE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE HINDUS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD?

Last edited:
Krishnamurthy sir,
nothing to worry. a more larger population among britons is now is hellbent to end identity of briton itself so there consent in these matters bear no imporance. their own population is fed up of allegations of racism. and if they accept it as racism affirmative action have to follow in UK for them like it is for african americans in US. which will increse dispair among native british for their politicians. If no other demands it we must demand that.

Folks, Bezwada Wilson says, "For thousands of years we have been told we are dirty. Now people are shouting back, 'No, we are not dirty'." Read all about it here.

Thanks ...

Brahmins is certainly a different breed of people having western quest for science and modern values and at the same time eastern quest for the ultimate truth.
Brahmin are always depicted as meek. But brahmins have always stood for truth even sacrificing their own intersts. I must give here some examples. how brahmin can change situations.
In one period gangwar and underworld was on its top in mumbai. they had good lawers at their disposal and criminals were easily getting bail and further no punishment due to lack of evidence and witness etc.the situation was grave both for commen man and police. and there was no way.
It was Mr. Aravind Inamdar,IPS, known for his honesty who was then principle, police training college, Nashik, who taught a whole batch of sub inspecters that if crminals are able to bend the law in their favour; police are also able to do that and so do it.
This medicine was so potant that it brought an end to the underworld. esp. Mr. Daya Nayak and Mr. Pradeep Sharma were the flagbearares of this victory of truth.
All three men are Brahmin.
Time now has come to fight, not for comfort and security of nb, but for our own caste.

Last edited:
Dear Professor Ji,
Your citation has hit close to home for me. I had tears, reading this.

As I was growing up, we had a dry latrine. A burly dalit woman would come once a day, put some ash (I thought it was from the color) and remove our excrement with a couple of implements. I do not know till today what she did with it.

During every Diwali, she would visit our home (I guess she did visit every Hindu home on our street, but of course stand outside the gate) and my very conservative uncle would give her a sari (of course the corse cotton kind) and a ready made clothes for her son, who was about my age. Some years he showed uP and others he did not. Her husband, if she had one, never showed up.

Even today, I can remember their faces, and I wonder whatever has happened to them.

They were not the 'unclean'. We, who have allowed our fellow human beings to clean our own refuse are the ones who are unclean.

We, Hindus should admit that as a religion we have some shameful history. We still do.

Regards,
KRS
Folks, Bezwada Wilson says, "For thousands of years we have been told we are dirty. Now people are shouting back, 'No, we are not dirty'." Read all about it here.

Thanks ...

Thanks ...

This practice of human degradation by another has been practiced for generations especially in the towns and cities of our Country. Through out his life time Mahatma Gandhi struggled to eradicate this shameful practice, but he could not succeed much. Untouchablity continues still in UP where a Dalit Chief Minister is ruling. We all should be ashamed of being a part for the uncivilised practice. Strict law should be passed by the Government with equally heavy punishment for the law breakers.

Regards,
Brahmanyan

a good tactics.
If someone is not accepting your views when his all wits are awaken;
just intoxicate him by sentimental stuff so he will kneel down and hear faithfully your ideas. I have some questions here.
1. did these scavengers were forcefully pushed in that profession by someone.did mr. krs remember any incident in which is grandfather or father beat or abuse or forced verbally or physically any scavenger to do that job.
2. does then conditions existed that they have no other jobs to do or society was denying them to do another jobs; even miles away from their native place
3. some muslims were also doing that job so arent they worthy of Sacchar commission and Mishra commission equally like their hindu counterparts.
4. did OBCs were in that profession as they are getting reservation.
5. did their own brothers entered in other professions and govt jobs helped scavangers to come out of that situation.
It is old tactics now to make people sentimental telling these stories from various literatures and push for case of caste based reservation and justify it.
and now for your kind information,
the largest public toylet chain in India Sulabh International is run by a brahmin and toilet cleaners are mejority brahmin. they clean toilet by primitive tools of cleaning. yu will find easily a brahmin wearing thread and cleaning public toilet in Delhi.

I agree that forced manual scavenging is an inhuman practice. But, scavenging is far better than stealing, cheating or begging.

Manual scavenging is a social evil and all other classes of the society are to assume responsibility to get rid of this subhuman and slavery culture.

Even today, when I see garbage collectors (especially stinking, wet garbage), underground drainage cleaners and scavengers, I pity them.

Things are changing now, due to revolution in education, awareness created by the media and many philanthropic groups.

I am pretty confident that this horrendous practice will come to a total end, very soon.

I agree that forced manual scavenging is an inhuman practice. But, scavenging is far better than stealing, cheating or begging.

Manual scavenging is a social evil and all other classes of the society are to assume responsibility to get rid of this subhuman and slavery culture.

Even today, when I see garbage collectors (especially stinking, wet garbage), underground drainage cleaners and scavengers, I pity them.

Things are changing now, due to revolution in education, awareness created by the media and many philanthropic groups.

I am pretty confident that this horrendous practice will come to a total end, very soon.

Dear Sri "Pannvalan",

Well said. Manual Scavenging by a particular sect of depressed class is another scourge afflicting our Society. Even today we can see scavengers getting into the dirty water in the manholes of under ground drainage systems in the Cities to clean the clogging slush in the gutter water. Thanks to the objections and protest by the well meaning citizens this is slowly getting replaced by the use of mechanical tankers to suck the dirty water out of the system.
Similarly we see the garbage collectors using bare hands to collect all sorts of garbage without protection. This can be set right by simple laws and strict supervision by Municipal authorities.

This is a social problem which needs a lot of awareness and initiative in the midst of society to eradicate this inhuman practice fully.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore

Dear Sri hoover Ji,

I am rule bound here not to get personal. But your unthinking, non empathetic, and actually statements where you do not use your faculties (my assumption), stuns me. My points below in 'blue':
a good tactics.
If someone is not accepting your views when his all wits are awaken;
just intoxicate him by sentimental stuff so he will kneel down and hear faithfully your ideas.
Please sir, do not insult me with words like this, questioning my intellectual integrity. My 'sentiment' came from my life experience. The story hit close to home. You insinuate I am .intoxicated'. Intoxicated to do what? My opinions are not formed on single instances. Please do not make a fool of yourself, by saying things like this, that you can not substantiate.
I have some questions here.
1. did these scavengers were forcefully pushed in that profession by someone.did mr. krs remember any incident in which is grandfather or father beat or abuse or forced verbally or physically any scavenger to do that job.
This question is the usual response from those who have no empathy. She did that job, because that was how family/clan were relegated to the shadows of the society to earn a living. By the way, as much as I can not prove that these people were not beaten, abused or forced to do the job, neither can you prove otherwise. By the way, this is not at all relevant to what I posted.
2. does then conditions existed that they have no other jobs to do or society was denying them to do another jobs; even miles away from their native place
Yes.
3. some muslims were also doing that job so arent they worthy of Sacchar commission and Mishra commission equally like their hindu counterparts.
Last time I have heard, the muslims do not have a caste system based on work.[
4. did OBCs were in that profession as they are getting reservation.
When a bird is colored blue, one can not deduce that all birds are blue. Please see how illogical your statement is.
5. did their own brothers entered in other professions and govt jobs helped scavangers to come out of that situation.
It is old tactics now to make people sentimental telling these stories from various literatures and push for case of caste based reservation and justify it.
and now for your kind information,
Eveyrone in this Forum, who knows me, knows that I am against the reservation/quota system in general. So, please understand my position from my postings, before making blanket statements. Again, I am not influence by sentimentality to form my positions, but I am sentimental towards a whole class of people in our religion and how they are treated. If you do not care about the conditions of these folks, that is your prerogative. Please do not tell others what and what not to talk about.
the largest public toylet chain in India Sulabh International is run by a brahmin and toilet cleaners are mejority brahmin. they clean toilet by primitive tools of cleaning. yu will find easily a brahmin wearing thread and cleaning public toilet in Delhi.
If you do not understand a business for profit and a whole class of people who were relegated to a position for all their descendants, then sorry, you are in a sad place.

Regards,
KRS

Sri. KRS Sir is correct. The lady he described used ash to cover faeces before collecting it.

Our house had a 'dry laterine' too for a few years. (there was a huge hole in the ground next to the toilet too; there was a plan to build a 'flush type' toilet; but, the money didn't get that far after other renovation works! So, ened up as a 'dry laterine' near a hole in the ground! That hole was meant for 'septic tank').

This lady would show up on alternating days; normally, before mid-day. On school holidays, I and my sisters would be in the back yard (many shady trees). usually our house would be the last in the list. We kids never could believe a person would be doing a job of collecting excrement. She was young, good looking too. She would normally cover her basket with straw (colected from our backyard), put the basket away and clean herself (we used to pour water for her clean heself. Still the smell would linger). Usually my siister would bring her a hot cup of coffee. Then we talk for sometime.

She was employed by the village panchayat;she did not belong to our village; her husband worked in railways; she and her family lived in railway quarters; her children studied in the convent; her family chaned religion on and off (sometimes Christians, sometimes Hindus!); sometimes her husband would come with the basket; one day, we found the reason- sometimes she gets sexually abused and her husband would show up to flatten few noses!; yeah, deepavali saree...my mum used to ask her to choose the saree from the shop we usually buy and she would get the same saree with 'வெத்தலை பாக்கு இத்யாதிகள்'.

Once the 'flush out type' toilet was built, we have not seen her in our place. She was really cool!

Cheers!

the krs ji
you are the victim of the tactics.
If someone is doing something without any force for his living why should I have empathy. There is lot to cry for including murders and a lot other bad things. I do not have that surplus energy to find with microscope some trivial injustices and pull down sky for that.
Yes you are intoxicted by that professor with sentimental breakdown. Hitler had also used to do this in nazi rallies. he used to tell stories and then strated weeping and then articulately mobilize mob to anti jewish hatered.
If scavenging is a bad thing, hang the culprits. but do not burden this generation of brahmin with sin they havent committed.
People are lamenting about the job conditions of gutter cleaners. but there are thousand applications for jus one post of such jobs and applicant include brahmin.
You cannot prove that people were beaten for not doing that jobs but i can prove that people were beaten for not voting etc. etc.
If people are desperate to work in bad conditions everywhere including factories, govt offices and gutters then it is fault of this system. full of compromised quality manpower due to caste based reservation and not a benevolant section of society. this human resource failed to plan, implement, percieve future and do proper arrangements. not one here except me says this boldly.
If scavengers are in so bad conditions then award their children posts of IAS, IPS, district judges and seats in IITs so as to make their conditions good like The bussinessman OBCs. afterall it is the only medicine people in this country have for all their problems!!!
Muslim community also have sections like Hindus they are also marginalised communities and so are worthy of reservations. Find what mehatar community of muslim doing in past.
When a bird is coloured blue and then feed moti for being blue why other birds of same breed and physical conditions not crave for that.
When using the word 'whole class' 'whole claass' repeatedly keep in mind that this same word is foundation of many superficial perceptions and faulty genralisation.
I am unable to understand what is relation between the word caste based discrimination and conditions of scavangers. there are scavangers in every caste, religion. when our brahmin poor women do the dirt washing work in rich houses for old aged and working womens children arent they scavengers.
guilt ridden rhetoric and cry ulitmately turns to need for redemption and conseqently affirmative action.

Last edited:
Muslim community also have sections like Hindus they are also marginalised communities and so are worthy of reservations. Find what mehatar community of muslim doing in past.
Yes, it is a fact that there are sections (whether they are to be called "castes", "jaatis" is not relevant) of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, in India at least, who are named and treated just as dalits among hindus by the high-castes within those religions. The irony is that many of these low-castes had embraced the alien, so-called caste-less, religious fold in the fond hope of escaping the caste-based discrimination they encountered in Hinduism, but like a powerful ghost it has been with them even (till date) after conversion!!

Last edited:
... The irony is that many of these low-castes had embraced the alien, so-called caste-less, religious fold in the fond hope of escaping the caste-based discrimination they encountered in Hinduism, but like a powerful ghost it has been with them even (till date) after conversion!!
Yes dear Sangom sir, I think this is what someone in a different thread meant when he quoted the lyrics of the song Hotel California -- you can checkout anytime, but you can never leave.

The caste consciousness so deeply etched in the minds of we Indians, that we can never leave our caste of our birth and the status that come with it. This pernicious meme lurks all around us in such a way that otherwise good people espouse it as though it is just the natural order of things.

Cheers!

the krs ji
you are the victim of the tactics.
[...]
Yes you are intoxicted by that professor with sentimental breakdown. Hitler had also used to do this in nazi rallies. he used to tell stories and then strated weeping and then articulately mobilize mob to anti jewish hatered.
Hoover, have you heard of the Godwin's law. Read all about it here.

Lot of people curse the British to have used the divide and rule strategy to conquer and oppress Indians. That is so true and I also feel a sort of visceral antipathy for the British. But I also feel our endless divisions made their task quite easy. But what is funny is your are advocating a similar strategy to overcome what you perceive as the isolation of Brahmins by forging an alliance with the Muslims against the OBC.

This kind of divide and rule mind-set will only weaken us all. We need to find ways to unite, not juts Brahmins all over the world, but all oppressed people and fight for justice for all. A poor Brahmin is just as much exploited as a poor Dalit, or a poor Arab, or a poor African-American. Only that some suffer more than others, but they all suffer.

Thank you.

Yes dear Sangom sir, I think this is what someone in a different thread meant when he quoted the lyrics of the song Hotel California -- you can checkout anytime, but you can never leave.

The caste consciousness so deeply etched in the minds of we Indians, that we can never leave our caste of our birth and the status that come with it. This pernicious meme lurks all around us in such a way that otherwise good people espouse it as though it is just the natural order of things.

Cheers!
Dear Prof. Nara,

I agree with you partly. But I think Man has not become cent per cent egalitarian anywhere in this world. The labels may change (it may not be "caste"), but each person seems to have a circle beyond which it seems to be difficult to establish close relationship like marriage. This discrimination exists irrespective of the religion. For example, the true arab and an african muslim, the western (european) jew and the oriental jew, etc. I therefore feel that the circle of caste is nothing essentially different but, may be, it is a circle with a comparatively smaller diameter. Should it, therefore, be deprecated so much by ourselves, when the jews, arabs, etc., do not feel guilty at all about their notions, in the same way as we do about ours? Especially when each caste feels proud about itself and its relative status in the whole gamut of castes and sub-castes?

Just as an example, a tambram boy fell madly in love with an OBC girl, who is his boss in the IT company. The girl's people are adamant that she should not marry the tambram boy because, in their view, it will be a disgrace for the entire community to bring a பட்டர் amidst them; they say they would have agreed if the boy had been from some other caste like Nair, Menon or Namboodiri because it will then be creditable for them! The girl has got out of her infatuation and is about to marry her முறைப்பிள்ளை doing well in business in UK, but our tambram boy, I understand, is still crying and blaming his parents for their failure to get for him the 'மிட்டாயி' he wanted sooo much!!

This real incident also points to the ephemeral nature of the so-called "love" on which, of course, we are on diametrically opposite ends.

professor Nara,
I am not doing anything wrong. I am demanding Justice. If nbs of Hindus have reservations, on basis of past conditions, then Muslim also should have and so recomendations of succhar commission should be immidiatly implemented in toto. afterall these nbs must get a lesson what happens and how it hurts when someones daughter or sister is won as bonus of reservations. let the evil stand at their doors. barahmin are anyway victims.
Second, a community on oxygen of private sector jobs and NB son in laws possesses no energy to help others. lets stop that pretentious chanting of words like social service and helping opressed it is not duty of handicapped,microminoriy brahmin community.Already govt is spending in billions for these so called opressed , my best wishes to govt., Brahmin have lost a lot much for these things. Brahmin are not in position to care for anyone except brahmin. and Brahmin should not care if someone is a mafia or saint. If Brahmin just care and Help. I am expressing this in word. nbs do it without any shame in practice.
when Brahmin harp the tune and call to do for society something. I just say here spending directly from your pocket and in individual help means leaving the politicians and govt. of its duties, it is collecting taxes, let we see that money used somewhere with our eyes. nbs whether beurocrats or politicians are hoarding money meant for sociey and devlopment of this country and why a commen taxpayer care for socity. Let govt. employ meritorious empoyees, stop populist schemes and anti brahminism, castism, ethnic discrimination under name of social justice.
And it is your problem i.e. our society etc etc. not mine, my society is Brahmin which always stood for truth in past most law abiding, peaceful and honest. which get reservations, snatching of women and girls, hatred, aliaenation and so on in return for good deeds from the society you are mentioning.
If muslims respect me and ready to give share in opportunities, I will preffer a muslim for allience and not a nb who is snatching something from my caste including women and girls, it may be not a problem for ultra liberal street vendors of honor and traditions . But it really hurts me and likeminded millions of brahmin seeing conditions of brahmin. And who is adressing our anger and worries?. If it turns to doome of whole society. It will not be a fault of brahmin but those will be responsible who suck blood of brahmin by various ways.
If brahmin are going to doom due to selfishness of nb. Then we also will pull themselves with us. Let the whole society go to doom. not only brahmin. It is the potant and corret medicine for currnet disease.
I am a brahmin first and then a good citizen, hindu etc. etc.

Last edited:
Sri. Hoover,

Greetings to you. I sincerely believe, you are not a caste brahmin; I could be wrong, but most of the times my instincts don't fail.

You talk as if you chose to be a brahmin, good citizen (of what, I wonder, please), Hindu etc etc. Truth is, you are none of those. If you are any of those, you are just happen to be one due to your birth, not by choice.

barahmin are anyway victims.
I grew up in an Iyengar family. Brahmins are never victims. All the politeness I display in this forum not withstanding, I have a huge pride, all the time; my pride is not due to my growing up in an Iyengar family.
If you care somuch for fellow brahmins, then you should be helping them in any capacity that you can muster. None of us in this forum have any superiority feeling due to the caste we belong (In my case, I don't even know my caste). You have no justification to write in anger against other castes/any caste/ any person.

I sincerely urge you to make positive contributions to this forum, please. Thank you.

Cheers!

..... I am demanding Justice. If nbs of Hindus have reservations, on basis of past conditions, then Muslim also should have and so recomendations of succhar commission should be immidiatly implemented in toto. afterall these nbs must get a lesson.. (emphasis added)

Hoover, any effort to promote justice is commendable. What in your opinion are the reasons why Sachar commission recommendations are not getting implemented? What could we do to bring justice to these desperate people?

However, one thing I don't understand is your reference to NB. Do you want to promote justice for its own sake, or your primary motivation is revenge against NB? AFAIC, whatever the motivation may be, any effort that truly promotes justice is commendable.

....... and how it hurts when someones daughter or sister is won as bonus of reservations. let the evil stand at their doors. barahmin are anyway victims.
Now you lost me. Someone's daughter or sister going to college is a person first and foremost. She belongs to nobody but herself. She is not property or object to be won. In any case, why should this hurt you, a complete third party with no connection to the girl or her family? There is no call for you to carry the world's burden. Put it down, look around and smell the fresh air, look up at the night sky and behold the wonder, there is so much to enjoy why spoil all that because some Brahmin girl, unknown to you, loves NB? BTW, love is not evil.

Let govt. employ meritorious empoyees, stop populist schemes and anti brahminism, castism, ethnic discrimination under name of social justice.
You said you are demanding justice, but now you are putting down justice. Why do you think that what you see as justice is the real justice, but what others see as justice are simply not so?

And it is your problem i.e. our society etc etc. not mine, my society is Brahmin which always stood for truth in past most law abiding, peaceful and honest.
You know, Brahmins are well represented in the ranks of the worst criminals. Many would know MR. C.V. Narasimhan, Indian ex-ambassador to UN. His brother C.V.Raman is a convicted criminal. A few weeks back, in this very site, there was some discussion about how corrupt Brahmin CAs are. The fellow who shot Gandhi was a Brahmin, whether you like Gandhi's policies or not, I think most rational people will agree murder is not the answer. Some 20 or 25 years ago there was a case of mass murder in Villivakkam, Chennai. This young man, who happened to be of Brahmin birth, murdered his entire family, some 10 people or so, and continued to live in the house merrily for about a week before the gore was discovered. One of the very few mass-murderers of Tamil Nadu, and India, was a Brahmin by birth.

None of these can be taken to represent all brahmins. Good or bad action, these are attributable to individuals, not groups. Hatred for NB, or delusional grandeur about Brahmins are, first of all false, and in addition, obnoxious as well.

... I will preffer a muslim for allience and not a nb who is snatching something from my caste including women and girls, it may be not a problem for ultra liberal street vendors of honor and traditions .
Well, you are really passionate about this. When passion reigns supreme, rationality instantly vacates the space. I leave you with your passion, there is nothing I can say that can prove the absence of sanity in your arguments than your own words. So, as a self-serving act, I welcome you to say more, much more, like the following.

If brahmin are going to doom due to selfishness of nb. Then we also will pull themselves with us. Let the whole society go to doom. not only brahmin. It is the potant and corret medicine for currnet disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back