• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Caste Based Discriminations

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a nexus working vary articulately, I dont know whether it is due to their own ties with nbs or by force. they should teach the same lessons of tolerance and impartiality to the nbs. Mr. raghy instead of reminding me my caste, I think you yourself remind it because you dont know it even when you are a Iyengar. and dont judge conditions on individual experiences please. If you dont have anything to say please choose the thread of poems and literature etc. or just chant name of god. this thread may not be good for your health. Here we are for a serious disease of human tread due to conditions of discrimintion, hatred and alienation.
and professor Nara, i dont know what thing you professes, I take it granted that it is not perversion. instead examinig of my sanity you should consult a psichatrist for your own pervert ideas about relationships of human beings.
The brahmin like you took this caste to the conditions for starting this thread. So introspect and be ready for prayaschitta.
You reiterated about the freedom of girls and that fresh air stuff and not a single word about the bonus of reservation frase. Isnt your view slanted. and about my passions those are a thousand time sacred than your ideas. care for your own progeny. they may take your ideas of easy virtue. first step of perversion.
All names you mentioned are psico killers and the case details revealed that their mental conditions became worse due to antibrahminism which they faced in their life.

Last edited:
Sri. Hoover said -

Mr. raghy instead of reminding me my caste, I think you yourself remind it because you dont know it even when you are a Iyengar.
Greetings. It is true, I grew up in an Iyengar home; but that can not make me an Iyengar. If that is true, our Harijan farm hand spent most of the time in our farm or in our backyard; so, that should make him 'almost' an Iyengar.

I am not 'reminding you your caste; I doubt you belong to caste brahmin community in any way. No Sir, after going through somany posts from you, it is hard for me to believe you belong to caste brahmin community.

dont judge conditions on individual experiences please.
Sir, it is best to make judgements based on personal experiences. Sir, Tamizh brahmin community for about 150 to 200 years from about 1800- 1850 onwards lacked insight and lacked outlook.Had they been shrwed and visionaries, brahmin community would be doing very well now.

this thread may not be good for your health. Here we are for a serious disease of human tread due to conditions of discrimintion, hatred and alienation.
Sir, Thanks for the joke. I needed the laugh. After such serious discussion, have you ever contributed any constructive action plan? There are members who went away and started a trust to help brahmins; there are members who spent their own money and time to conduct 'swayamvarams'; there are members who help fellow brahmins....I can go on and on. What have you done other than complaining about non-brahmins and the Government of India? Have you ever come up with a constructive plan? Sri.RKB sought help to sue the Government; have you offered any help to him? (In post #505),I came up with some plans here. Where is your constructive feed back?

Sir, for a serious enough issue, if I have to die, I will die; if I have to kill, I will without a second thought. You are telling me about your 'serious discussion'! All your posts are nothing but whining. I did not see one single constructive plan in your postings. Your messages are bad influence to the young caste brahmins.

Sir, kindly don't tell me to keep quiet. I am a person of action. I am asking you to follow this please.
If you dont have anything to say please choose the thread of poems and literature etc. or just chant name of god.
Thank you.

Cheers!

Last edited:
sri Raghy sir,
Yes my language is somewhat sturn but it is full of truth and ground realities.
I dont need to take credit what I have done. Our dharma doesnt permit that. they are krishnarpanmastu.
I am not interested in providing painkillers for a serious disease. why conditions arise to organise swayamvaram, and who can garantee that you will not organise the same for icm in future?
My messeges are the most good and correct guiding one and reveal truth. They not keep someone in intellectual coma. They hurt and seem irritating only due to the fact that they touch inner conscience. they challenge in reality what ultra leberals have raised as large smoke monster.
In fact it is the inner guilt of becoming instrumental in persecution of a virtuous community which drives to provide painkillers for serious diseases denying truth and gravity of conditions.

Last edited:
sri Raghy sir,
Yes my language is somewhat sturn but it is full of truth and ground realities.
I dont need to take credit what I have done. Our dharma doesnt permit that. they are krishnarpanmastu.
I am not interested in providing painkillers for a serious disease. why conditions arise to organise swayamvaram, and who can garantee that you will not organise the same for icm in future?
My messeges are the most good and correct guiding one and reveal truth. They not keep someone in intellectual coma. They hurt and seem irritating only due to the fact that they touch inner conscience. they challenge in reality what ultra leberals have raised as large smoke monster.
In fact it is the inner guilt of becoming instrumental in persecution of a virtuous community which drives to provide painkillers for serious diseases denying truth and gravity of conditions.

Sri.Hoover Sir,

Greetings. Emotional outbursts can not be considered as solutions to any problems. Talking ill of NBs will not solve any of the problems caste brahmins face today; on the contrary, it can only increase the problem. It is your style to write ill of NBs which can be evidenced from many of your past messages. I have reasons to believe, you are bent upon increasing caste brahmins existing problems.

It is really funny, you talk about dharma. There is no such thing as 'our dharma' or 'your dharma'; dharma is common. Dharma does not permit one to talk ill of others too; dharma does not permit one to whine day in and day out either; dharma certainly does not permit one to control others, even if they happen to be their children.Either follow dharma for all occassions or don't worry about dharma altogether. Selectively folowing dharma is hipocrocy.

I don't know about you, but I know, providing pain killers is an important part of management of serious diseases. Conditions to organise swayamvarms arose because, parents of the boys wanted only top notch brides for their sons, rejecting poor girls; boys did not venture to find brides on their own even up to the age of 30. I am more than happy to debate with anyone on these issues.
I do not conduct swayamvaram fuctions although I support such community events. If I were to conduct a swayamvaram, the most important consideration would be an amicable arrangement in the interest of the girl/boy followed by the interests of the parents. I would not consider anything else seriously.

Your messages are not in line with reality. At the best of times, your messages are wish lists for caste brahmin supremacy. Your messages are very unhealthy for the caste brahmin society; not to be followed by our youngsters. As a senior person who grew up in an Iyengar home, I think it is my obligation to set the records straight. I owe that much to the brahmin community for looking after me. Your messages will only breed inaction since they lack any sense of directions. Whinings seldom provide directions.

I don't know if I am an ultra liberal. All I know is, I was a pauper, grew up with 50 paisa pocket money per month. I knew about the difficulties I could face in the future when I was very young. I actually planned for a bright future with the least amount of expense. Although I am not rich now, I am very happy I have a content life. I am more than happy to help any youngster who is willing to work hard to get ahead in life. Sir, I am not too concerened about anything else. I am living in today's realities.

I look at the world from a different point of view. For example, in one of my employment careers, my boss was not happy with my performance; I was given 6 weeks to improve or else!..... When I started that 6 week period, I was all smiles and brisk about my job. When people wondered about my reation, I said to them, "now that I know I may have only 6 weeks of your company, I may as well make the most of it and enjoy it!". Needless to say, my boss ended up working out a strategy to suit my temperment and his requirement. In reality, we are always in such a situation. We don't know for sure we are going to be alive tomorrow; Might as well enjoy what we have. I know for caste brahmins, many doors are closed. Although it is a very hard situation, since such situation can not be helped at this point in time, one should knock at more closed doors, seek more opportunities. I request the youngsters and vulnerable persons to speak-out and seek help, please.

Sri. Hoover sir, I am very glad that you have recognised that some of us providing "pain killers for serious conditions". I am glad to be part of the management of the diseases. I don't deny any truth or gravity of the situations. By all means, kindly let everyone know about the truth and gravity of the conditions with objective informations, please. Kindly stop whining and stop writing ill of the NBs, please since such actions are counter-productive. Thanks.

Cheers!

Last edited:
If speaking reality is colored as speaking ill then you are correct. I think you are most reluctant to know reality as it is a blow for your prototype conceptions. Who is cause of persecution of Brahmin? who is denying equal opportunity to Brahmin? who write, speak, preach and spread hatred against Brahmin? who are recipients of undue favor of caste based reservations and its bonus Brahmin girls? I think now due to your sermon, they are not nbs!!!
If someone is unjustfully sneaked in your house and closed the doors. You will go to next door and knock and in return may hear abuse.
I will do only two things , either I will broke the door and the bones of that someone or I will lit the whole house and bring it to ashes with that someone. so no one will dare to grab my new house and house next to me.
My best wishes to the swayamvaram. keep on with four to one registration ratio of boys to girls in it. god knows who will fill the gap. and force the boys to pick what are just 'remains' in our community. with all well educated and beautiful girls are already taken by vandals.

when doctor finds that the medicine is not giving any results he changes it and tries another. govt is sufficiantly taking care for discrimination, the only thing is govts medicine havent worked and it is admant on not changing it.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Its 21st century and these are the reasons why missionaries succeed.
Its disheartening coz CM herself is dalit & upper caste are not concerned.I don't know whether these things occur in TN but I read somewhere that Brahmin cooks are very difficult so we are not fussy abt getting NB cooks to prepare food as per guidelines.
Its certainly not Village v/s urban. I don't care whether they(villagers) speak english or become net savy or are educated but at least the govt and intellectuals should create among awareness villagers about the side effects of these acts.
We should find means to stop this. These narrow minded ppl are doing more harm than good.

Everyone should think alike and P2P trust has to increase to achieve real progress.

Dailt Cook in School | Upper Castes Protest | Mayawati's Ambitious Project - Oneindia News

Uttar Pradesh | Parents | Rioted | Government School | Dalit Cook - Oneindia News

Dalit cooks stir controversy in Uttar Pradesh as prejudices remain firm - India - DNA

Dalit cooks in UP schools, upper castes protest - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

Please create awareness that not to isolate our own people from hindu fold.
nandrigal.

எனக்கு ஒரே ஒரு விஷயம் புரியலே. ஒரு தலித் கையில் சொற் திண்ணினா என்ன செத்துர்வாலா??????/

One more thing I wanted to mention this in Missionery thread but its closed.
Anyways i will mention it here.
Have anyone gone through why do TB's are attracted towards the schools run by missionaries.
I have some points-

1. Normally Govt schools have comparatively lower fee structure than schools run by missionaries. As per my knowledge it might be around 1,00,000 for 6 months. whereas the Govt schools have around 10,000 for 6 months.
so why wealthy TB's are prepared to cough up such amount.
One thing is that english is global language and higher education is in english.
second according to me is that since fee is high the poor can't afford to send their kids so only the elite can attend.
There are many schools run by mutts of various sects savites and vaishnavites. lot of cases people of one sect don't like to send their kids to schools run by other sects and sometimes schools run by their sects are far off and there is no transport facility available.
poor kids are not welcome in private schools forget missionary schools.
This is evident from the fact that 25% reservation for poor kids which govt has made mandatory for trusts which get land at throw away price to build schools.
But its resented by the schools. This is not just coz they don't get money in form of fees from poor kids but also coz they consider poor kids as uncivilised and culture spoiler.
Recently a bangalore based missionary school was in news for this very reason.
Private schools dig in their elitism heels

3. Convent schools have become a lifestyle. There were hardly any schools earlier other than missionary ones. Now the TB's who have studied in these schools obviously would send their kids to these schools. Infact those parents who don't send are looked downupon in mami sabha. They would gossip, " may be they are trying to save money".

I have many Brahmans frnds who study in such institutions and I don't want to talk about them.

This is one of the important reasons why number of hindus are reducing. Because christians are just 3 percent while we are 84 percent but culturally they rule over us. By language.
In south esp talking of chennai since all over India people come the language tamil is being replaced and tamils will always prefer english than hindi.
whereas in north hindi is strong but english is gaining momentum by everypassing day. and the Islamic culture is still strong. Language spoken is essentially hindustani mix of hindi and urdu and that too roman script.
And old rule is that minority in any country is popular and that's why brahmans are progressing overseas.

Last edited:
எனக்கு ஒரே ஒரு விஷயம் புரியலே. ஒரு தலித் கையில் சொற் திண்ணினா என்ன செத்துர்வாலா??????/

Ramanujan, there is a story in one of the puranas -- there was an orthodox super observant Brahmin traveling to beg alms from a King during a drought that was so severe that sand poured down as though it was a thunder storm. At the throes of death, this Brahmin comes across a horse barn and accepts remnant oats, left over horse feed from a Shudra, but refuses water from him. This is explained away by the convoluted logic that rules can be bent if it is life and death. It seems to preserve life he accepted the oats laced with horse saliva, but accepting water from a Shudra, when life is not on the line, is forbidden.

On the surface, then, if it is a matter of life and death, which is supposed to be ephemeral to begin with, these Brahmins will not hesitate flouting any rule they purport to revere. At a deeper level, unless it is a matter of life and death, Shudra must be considered vile. Is it any wonder that Dalits, who are the most reviled of them all, are easy target for the missionaries, the same missionaries that Brahmins love to hate, but respect the health-care and education they provide?

Just read this article from Hindu -- these simple beautiful people want nothing more than to remain within the Hindu fold. They want to worship these Hindu gods. But the other Hindus won't let them. It is the dominant Hindus -- NBs for sure, but they subscribe to this supremacist ideology based on the Braminism of Brahmins -- who want and fight to keep them away.

When there is such ruthless antipathy against even the most basic of religious expressions of faith as worship in a temple, why can't they look for "spiritual" solace elsewhere, like in Christianity or Islam where they are welcomed and even courted with inducements of such real stuff as money.

It is utter hypocrisy to label these missionaries as mafia while idly standing by, and in some cases encouraging, atrocities against Dalits.

Cheers!

Nara said:

"They want to worship these Hindu gods. But the other Hindus won't let them. It is the dominant Hindus -- NBs for sure, but they subscribe to this supremacist ideology based on the Braminism of Brahmins -- who want and fight to keep them away."

My rejoinder:

Enough to make a brahmin cry out in desperation, oh god how many times will this indoctrinated myth get circulated .....

Well informed people use the term casteism for this and not brahminism or paarppaneeyam because there is no such thing called brahminism or paarpaneeyam. Brahmins never asked the other castes to deny entry to dalits in temples, never instigated the NB higher castes to rape the dalit women or destroy their houses or to build "pollution-prevention walls" as it happened a thousand times in India's various parts and particularly in Tamilnadu. Whenever such a myth is propagated even subtly as in this forum here, it is the right of every brahmin to come and counter it.

I agree with the views expressed by Professor Nara in Post no 135.I have seen how utter poverty makes even orthodox Brahmins behave when forced by circumstances beyond their control.
When My wife expired in 2003,One SV lady who was assisting us in manning the kitchen had to leave us as her husband had joined a temple in far off place as 'Madappalle cook'.We were frantically searching for another lady and requested my domestic help lady a Dalit woman to find whether anyone is readily available as they work in several houses. She suggested a Brahmin lady frantically searching for a job of this kind.Her husband was earlier airport manager in Bangalore, lost his job and lost all his savings in business. He returned to chennai with his widowed mother,wife, one son and one daughter.He was cooking for some bachelors in our area and wife also wanted to help her husband. while the Dalit woman refused to take any meals
from our house saying 'she will not like to take thettu meals during the 13 days',the brahmin lady informed us that she will carry the meals from our house for her widowed mother-in-law, her husband and children(she was taking meals in our house) and did carry the meals saying she can save money on meals at least for these thirteen days.We used to feel sorry for that family.Since she was a qualified music teacher she was lucky to get music teacher job in a school in VEDARANYAM.
May Almighty God shower HIS BLESSINGS on the Brahmin lady and her family members.They really helped us a lot when we required help very badly.

Last edited:
If the `nari kuravas' damages the property of the theatre, they can be prosecuted under Indian Penal Code by the theatre owners.

When the Nari Kuravas come in large numbers and create such a din and racket, which theatre owner will be able to catch them and hand over to the Police? Perhaps more educational opportunities will give them greater freedom to merge with accepted social norms. Till then, people are likely to be protective of themselves!

What a great paradox in the quoted incident? Shri Krishnamurthy, you deserve all appreciation for all the help you rendered to the unfortunate Brahmin lady and your warm feelings to her and her family because you were helped by her, in your time of need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back