• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An appeal from sanskrit institution for maintaining sanskrit in bhaarat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrongan

After a long absence I am meeting our members with pranams. I forward an information I got in my mail box for the kind information of philatherapic members and for their mighty contribution.

! ><<<<Forwarded mail>>>>
Dear all,

An appeal from KSRI- Kuppuswamy Sanskrit Research Institute ,Mylapore is forwarded and this institution
one of the land mark symbols of Indian culture is facing closure for want of funds.

Their appeal is only for Rs 2000/ per head against which one becomes a life member and can get a lot of books
which may be useful to the posterity.

Kindly participate in this noble mission of ensuring the honour of the nation -that is Sanskrit!

regards
T K Parthasarathy
UNQUOTE

AN APPEAL FROM SANSKRIT INSTITUTION FOR MAINTAINING SANSKRIT IN BHAARAT
Sanskrit College, Mylapore, Madras is a Great Old institution and
deserves to go on. Let us do our bit to help them continue their good
work. Please help them with your contributions.

Please also forward this to your contacts whom you think may want to help.

I have pasted below an appeal mail received for your information please.

Dear All, I'm sad to put this news - which is quite painful to
read...however the fact of the matter needs to be brought out. It is
about saving a Sanskrit Research Institute the only one alive in Tamil
Nadu Those who wish to contribute need not do at free of cost - become
a life-time member of this prestigious institution and receive
publications from this institute free of cost for the life-time. Now
when you pay Rs. 2000/- and become a life member - you'll receive
about 8 Hard-bound books free of cost - including 4 volumes of
Mahabashyam of Sage Patanjali (the great vyaakarana treatise) in
Sanskrit with English translation and a Old Sanskrit Bija Ganita
(Algebra) treatise Thus your contribution will help to save one of
India's premier Sanskrit research institute and also you receive books
free of cost.

Kindly reach

Dr. K.S.Balasubramanian, Dy.Director, Kuppuswamy Sastri Research
Institute, Sanskrit College, Mylapore, Chennai. Phone- 044-24985320

Warm regardsCG Krishnamurthi

Sri. Wrongan, Greetings.

Welcome back. Are you involved in collecting the donations? I may be interested. I like to know if they are offering Sanskrit courses. I am wondering if I can learn some Sanskrit, enough to read some and write some... I don't know Hindi or any other North Indian language though.

Cheers!

Sri. Wrongan, Greetings.

Welcome back. Are you involved in collecting the donations? I may be interested. I like to know if they are offering Sanskrit courses. I am wondering if I can learn some Sanskrit, enough to read some and write some... I don't know Hindi or any other North Indian language though.

Cheers!
Dear Raghy sir, I am not involved in collection.I have simply forwarded an message I got in my Mail box for the benefit of the institution and the prospective donors.The samskritha bharathi is conducting classes at different locations and different times..Whenever I come across information about their classes I would definitely intimate you.For their courses one need no basic knowledge. With Regards S.Renganathan.

This Sanskrit institute has been doing yeoman service in propagating Sanskrit...We should not allow to decay & die...Let us do our best to inject life & sustain this glorious institution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back