• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A write up on TamBram Mamas ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renu,

Exhibiting our smartness is sometimes dangerous. We are loaded with more work and the relatives take us for granted!! :)

Dear Renu,

Exhibiting our smartness is sometimes dangerous. We are loaded with more work and the relatives take us for granted!! :)

Tell me about it..my brothers escape everything they have to do for my parents cos I am ever ready to help and be there ASAP.

Yes..agreed...we females should play a bit dumb too..sometimes we think we try to help out more at home so that husband would not need to shoulder all responsibilities and we end up doing everything!LOL

Now when I try to play dumb I would be asked "hey what happened to you..why suddenly dumb?"

So you see..it pays to be dumb or dumber!

Dear Renu,

True , True I think I must act innocent & get him to do some work indeed!!!!

I think I can use being in a Madisar itself as an excuse ???

Like I can't move around easily/ takes me long time to do things!!!

I think I must make him wear Madisar for a day and ask him how it feels??

Tell me about it..my brothers escape everything they have to do for my parents cos I am ever ready to help and be there ASAP.

Yes..agreed...we females should play a bit dumb too..sometimes we think we try to help out more at home so that husband would not need to shoulder all responsibilities and we end up doing everything!LOL

Now when I try to play dumb I would be asked "hey what happened to you..why suddenly dumb?"

So you see..it pays to be dumb or dumber!

Given the fact that there are only four of us in our house , me being a young girl makes me having to take all the responsibilities ??

Some wise ladies are spoiling Daksha......

She is a simple innocent girl.

I have to hit the right balance of being a lovely wife & an intelligent wife.

I am up at 4 am in the morning before he is up that's the part of the lovely wife !!!!!

Then do nothing to make his day better!!!!

That's the intelligent wife !!!

I am up at 4 am in the morning before he is up that's the part of the lovely wife !!!!!

Nice madam. Lovely wife is a good wife and intelligent wife implies a good husband. Perfect combination

True , True I think I must act innocent & get him to do some work indeed!!!!

I think I can use being in a Madisar itself as an excuse ������

Like I can't move around easily/ takes me long time to do things!!!

I think I must make him wear Madisar for a day and ask him how it feels����

OMG..dont make him wear Madisar for one day..tight fit at some location is not healthy for blood circulation for males...they need freedom of movement.

Dontttt do it Daksha...Noooooooooo

Last edited:

Daksha dear..I always get up early..freshen up so that husband sees a nice face in morning...thats so that he never gets to see an ugly meLOL

OMG..dont make him wear Madisar for one day..tight fight at some location is not healthy for blood circulation for males.

Dontttt do it Daksha...Noooooooooo

I thought he might understand how hard it is to wear 850 grams worth of material in a complexed manner.

To be fair it was not him who insisted it was more the ladies who wanted me to !!!

Daksha dear..I always get up early..freshen up so that husband sees a nice face in morning...thats so that he never gets to see an ugly meLOL

His aunt prepared for her poojAi in the morning , so I need to help her??

I thought he might understand how hard it is to wear 850 grams worth of material in a complexed manner.

To be fair it was not him who insisted it was more the ladies who wanted me to !!!

Are you for real? It looks like a man pretending to be a women. Is it a cross dresser or transvestite? Writing style shows up as a typical Tamil Brahmin, but I thought you said you are not. It looks like the layers of lies is peeling.
You can pretend whoever you want to be but please do not insult other members.
Really!!!!!!

We had instances of people posing as someone they are not, but I hope this too shall pass.

You post

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=35527&p=378854#post378854
Was a dead giveaway. Your true color was peaking from under you madisar sari!!!!

Your first post was
My name is Dakshayini, I am not a Brahmin but my fiancé is, despite me not being a Brahmin our both families agreed and we are getting married in a couple of months, my fiancé's family are very orthodox & they asked me make a few adjustments to my life style, I also have some worries how to adjust to life into a new family in a bit different orthodox culture. I will try to list what I need to do and my concerns.

It was entertainment at first but now the charade has gone long enough.

Last edited:
Are you for real? It looks like a man pretending to be a women. Is it a cross dresser or transvestite? Writing style shows up as a typical Tamil Brahmin, but I thought you said you are not. It looks like the layers of lies is peeling.
Really!!!!!!

It's up to you to decide

We had instances of people posing as someone they are not, but I hope this too shall pass.

You post

Was a dead giveaway. Your true color was peaking from under you madisar sari!!!!
Not sure what's the give away there, on that post because I have spoken against the Dravidian movements means that I am a Brahmin, no I made that post as a. Tamil Hindu , so if you think that I am a born Brahmin pretending to be a non Brahmin , you are wrong.

Your first post was

a

That post you alluded to, was indeed a scary one. Two possibilities:

Either we have a masquerading mama with a madisar fetish.

Or, the member has completely "converted" and taken on the full belief system of her new caste.

Really!!!!!!

You post

Your first post was

At first, I too thought Daksha's posts are 'kAdhula poo'!

If she is NOT real then he / she is a very good story writer with fertile imagination. :thumb:

Daksha keeps the forum active - esp. T B S Sir!! ;)

P.S: I was willing to give 'moi' paNam and attend her wedding but was not invited! :(

OMG..dont make him wear Madisar for one day..tight fit at some location is not healthy for blood circulation for males...they need freedom of movement. ........
:nono:, Renu!

The tight fit is ONLY at the waist, just as the 'panchu' (panchakachcham of mAmAs)! ;)

My best bet is that the husband is pretending to be the wife. Has happened several times before in the forum.

Perhaps TBS garu will be disappointed again.

:nono:, Renu!

The tight fit is ONLY at the waist, just as the 'panchu' (panchakachcham of mAmAs)! ;)

Ok so Netherlands are spared!LOL

All the talk about Madisar has made me miss the Kaupeenam thread..can anyone revive that thread? May be TBS garu can share some tips here!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back