• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A write up on TamBram Mamas ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renuka,

Such a person would not fall under the category of a mama. Either you go for a greek-sattvic beauty and brain or settle for one of the category of mamas.

Sravna you are suggesting that I settle for one of the category of the mAmas.

But besides being familiar with Advaita/Sanskrit ....I do not know anything about TB culture....so I cant not apply for any category of mAmas.

I have to settle for a Greek God! No choice!

Sravna you are suggesting that I settle for one of the category of the mAmas.

But besides being familiar with Advaita/Sanskrit ....I do not know anything about TB culture....so I cant not apply for any category of mAmas.

I have to settle for a Greek God! No choice!

Mamma Mia!

​Modesty = Monkey avtAr!!
icon3.png

This song is for all the mAmas in Forum.

Its one of my favorite songs.

[video=youtube_share;OT1HCQcSHW0]https://youtu.be/OT1HCQcSHW0[/video]

And to all mAmis..lets enjoy this song!One of the best voices ever!

[video=youtube_share;W0xWVDA02tg]https://youtu.be/W0xWVDA02tg[/video]

Last edited:
My husband is a hybrid all these varieties , may be he is exempt from thinnai mama

My husband is a hybrid all these varieties , may be he is exempt from thinnai mama
hi

many mamas hybrid tooo....mamas mood changes regularly....now a days thinnai mamas are less...more mamas on ONLINE

THINNAI TOOO...now a days ..VAMBU USED TO BE ONLINE..NOT ON THINNAIS...LOL

Daksha...after a few years of marriage only then we get to know a person...this applies for both husband and wife.

Marriage is like 50 shades of Grey...there is a different shade everyday to experience.

Just like S&M...We can dominate and we can also submit..its all in the technique to handle pain and pleasure alike.

Happens in Andropause!LOL

That is why its important for mAmas to have a very active life(you know what I mean).
hi renu,

i know...what u mean.....u know.....mamas never had menopause problem....u know what i say..lol

Daksha...after a few years of marriage only then we get to know a person...this applies for both husband and wife.

Marriage is like 50 shades of Grey...there is a different shade everyday to experience.

Just like S&M...We can dominate and we can also submit..its all in the technique to handle pain and pleasure alike.

hi renu,

but always bottom /submit has more benefit than dominate.....dominate may be short term benefit....but submit or

total SARANAGATI has more long term benefit....

I knew my husband few years before marriage and he knew me as well , so I can make some predictions before hand !!

I knew my husband few years before marriage and he knew me as well , so I can make some predictions before hand !!

I guess a lovvu marriage does have some advantage..you get to have a rough idea of the person.

Since mine was an arranged marriage..I could only get to know a person after marriage but even then I feel only a few years after marriage we really get to know someone cos of being in same house reveals our inner self.

Knowing before and after are different ball games.

Before it is all love in best situations for a few hours at a time and after marriage it is living under the same roof 24 by 7.

When the first excitement of marriage wears off, one comes to realities of day to day living.

In india does not marry a person , the mate comes with parents and other relatives.

So the level of tolerance needs to be far more.

One gets to know the really the mate placed in a different set up only after a few weeks of marriage when realities of day to day living one faces

I guess a lovvu marriage does have some advantage..you get to have a rough idea of the person.

Since mine was an arranged marriage..I could only get to know a person after marriage but even then I feel only a few years after marriage we really get to know someone cos of being in same house reveals our inner self.

yes that's true to an extent, but the core person still remains the same.

But for me I had align my life style to his so there has been some transformation in me,
i hope I am still the same person.

I think now he is a bit more dominant over me

Knowing before and after are different ball games.

Before it is all love in best situations for a few hours at a time and after marriage it is living under the same roof 24 by 7.

You are spot on

When the first excitement of marriage wears off, one comes to realities of day to day living.

Now I am a 100% house wife and my life is designed in way to suit his practical interests, like I will go and spend a couple of hours at the temple

In india does not marry a person , the mate comes with parents and other relatives.

True, I married his culture & lifestyle which was new to me

So the level of tolerance needs to be far more.

I think your tolerance level is higher when there is a love marriage, I can't imagine how many girls would do what I did if it was an arranged marriage. Even I might would not have done it if it was an arranged marriage.

a

After reading how TBS Sir twists the thread is a 'particular' direction,

I think there is one more category of Tambrahm mAmAs! ;)

........ I think now he is a bit more dominant over me
:cool: Daksha! You act to be a bit dumb and appreciate him after getting any work you want to be done by him!

:smow: on the head by a female makes the male happy and also work enthusiastically for the female!

P.S: This is a very late realization and hence I have to do all work at home!! :ballchain:

I think now he is a bit more dominant over me

This is entirely normal for the male to be "dominant" initially.

Nature intended it that way for a male to be in charge to ensure continuation of species.

Initially the male displays dominance...not that he wants to dominate..he just wants to show he is the best bet....so he Lords over for a while to show that his genes would survive the odds and other males just wont match up.

Next when he is sure of himself and he has secured the female..he subdues himself a little becos by then the female would have established herself and knows she has secured a good stable catch.

Then the male lets the scene be taken over by the female cos he knows continuation of species is next..so the female needs to be in charge.

That is why eventually most males are dethroned and surrender lock, stock and barrel to the female who becomes the Dominitrix in her lair.

If we watch Nat Geo/Discovery channel we would understand ourselves and marriage better when we observe fellow mammals in their survival skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back