• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A write up on TamBram Mamas ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

renuka

Gold Member
Gold Member
I dont know much about mAmIs but I can write about RR ji and VR ji.

To me they are Rambo mAmIs...they are strong minded...have great skills in their respective fields and can fire away on their RudraVeena and reduce any opposition to ashes.

So Rambo mAmIs get my vote.

Last edited:

Raji Ram

Gold Member
Gold Member
Vazhi Idlis in an airplane?????
Yeah! Madi mAmAs and mAmis eat ONLY home made food and not those offered in the aircraft!

That mAmi told me that I can have home made chapAthis, if I don't like idlis! She is a kind lady with a smiling face. :thumb:

Raji Ram

Gold Member
Gold Member
I dont know much about mAmIs but I can write about RR ji and VR ji.

To me they are Rambo mAmIs...they are strong minded...have great skills in their respective fields and can fire away on their RudraVeena and reduce any opposition to ashes.

So Rambo mAmIs get my vote.
Dear Renu,

V R ji is really strong but I try my best to be :cool: always. :)

Daksha Kumar

Yeah! Madi mAmAs and mAmis eat ONLY home made food and not those offered in the aircraft!

That mAmi told me that I can have home made chapAthis, if I don't like idlis! She is a kind lady with a smiling face. :thumb:
[/

Actually packing the food would have been a hard task ??

Raji Ram

Gold Member
Gold Member
Actually packing the food would have been a hard task 
I don't think so, Daksha!

My son travels a lot within U S of A and also overseas. Many local flights get delayed and no food will be served except

a soft drink and a tiny pack of snacks! In some international flights, the food served will be horrible! :yuck:

So, my d i l always packs aloo parathas in aluminium foils, for him! :thumb:

Daksha Kumar

I don't think so, Daksha!

My son travels a lot within U S of A and also overseas. Many local flights get delayed and no food will be served except

a soft drink and a tiny pack of snacks! In some international flights, the food served will be horrible! :yuck:

So, my d i l always packs aloo parathas in aluminium foils, for him! :thumb:

Plane food is indeed terrible, but that's because they reheat the food at 40,000 feet our taste buds react differently!!!!!

https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=10725&page=90&p=379231#post379231

Talking about son & mother in law and spending for the bride this will interest you ??

krish44

Gold Member
Gold Member
Try jain food in some airline.{ Airline is nameless. You will automatically come to know when you taste]

You will stop relishing food for a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks