• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A write up on TamBram Mamas ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
There existed one middle aged mAmA who will say 'AmAm' to what ever anyone says!

We used to call him 'AmAm mAmA!' Nice palindrome, Right? :thumb:

Was he hearing impaired RR ji?
Cos if one says AmAm to everything..mostly impaired hearing is the cause.

Was he hearing impaired RR ji?
Cos if one says AmAm to everything..mostly impaired hearing is the cause.
:nono: ​Renu! He can give the correct answer to any Q asked but he never used to oppose anyone during any conversation!

:cool:, Right?

Veena player may require a கூஜா மாமா as well to help them with டிகிரி காபி to maintain the tempo !

When you wrote about கூஜா...I got reminded of this song.

ஆ இராஜா
இராஜாதி இராஜன் இந்த இராஜா
ஆ கூஜா
தூக்காதே வேறு எங்கும் கூஜா

Dear JJ ji..
Enjoy this song..simply lovely.

[video=youtube_share;0uLI6BnVh6w]https://youtu.be/0uLI6BnVh6w[/video]

Most from india would not be take these airlines in india for US as these have a stop over in gulf countries.

So many would be stuck with airindia or BA

Most from india would not be take these airlines in india for US as these have a stop over in gulf countries.

Sorry again.
I hate Air India, I also hate London Airport.
So Lufthansa, or emirates is the only option. If I go to Chennai, I take Lufthansa. If Delhi or Jaipur I go by Emirates or Etihad.

Most of my relatives and friends take these flights and enjoy good food.
Only those who wish to avoid very long hours on one flight choose BA because it allows the maximum baggage! :popcorn:

Adults and kids above 2 years can take 46 kg of stuff in 2 check-in bags + hand luggage of about 5 kg.

Sorry again.
I hate Air India, I also hate London Airport.
So Lufthansa, or emirates is the only option. If I go to Chennai, I take Lufthansa. If Delhi or Jaipur I go by Emirates or Etihad.

hi sir...

same here ..i hate both too...only EMIRATES like to fly to india.....this year...i am planning two times from USA TO INDIA

BY EMIRATES....

[FONT=&quot]Nearly half of 22.21 lakh passengers traveling from India to the US via transit flights in cities of Middle East, Europe and North Asia will be affected by the Donald Trump administration’s ban on carriage of laptops and any other electronic devices larger than a smartphone in cabin baggage on flights from 10 airports in Middle East and Africa.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Around 82.6 per cent of the total traffic to the US from India transited via Middle East, Europe, North and South Asia in 2016, as per data from the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA). Around 11 lakh passengers travel to the US from India via transit cities affected by the US ban, as per estimates. The two-way traffic on the India-US route in 2016 was 53.80 lakh passengers. Passengers flying from 10 airports — Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Riyadh, Jeddah, Istanbul, Cairo, Amman and Casablanca — to the US have been prohibited from bringing electronic devices larger than a cell phone or smartphone in the cabin.

http://indianexpress.com/article/business/aviation/laptop-ban-in-flight-cabins-nearly-11-lakh-us-bound-indian-passengers-to-be-hit-4590108/[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back