• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Will India retain the ICC World cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the openers dismissed, Bangla team looks vulnerable at 54-2 at the end of 13 overs..The fizz is gone!!

dangerous B'desh batsman mahmudullah is out I ell y we have won - srinivasan

only Hindu B'desh batsman Saumya Sarkar who also is a good batsman has gone thank God - srinivasan

It is 90-4 at the end of 22 overs and it is party time for the Men in Blue...Our pace attack is getting stronger by the day

number of people r leaving since the result has become known. lots of seats were empty right from the beginning. dont know why? possibly looking or SF and final match. here it is now 10 AM. I am sure it will take another an hour to compete the formalities. thereafter will take another an hour min to reach home - srinivasan

India has failed me. I thought they will tak an hour but they finished within 15 minutes. bye bye Good night we have won India has won let us hope and pray India retain WC. tomorrow Australia play Pak and I think Australia will win; so, we may meet Australia in SF - srinivasan

We have won by a mammoth 109 runs! Congrats! Umesh Yadav's figures look great at 4-31....I though Bangla team will put up a good fight! But hardly any resistance was offered!

The next match is crucial! Australia Vs Pakistan and it Friday tomorrow! Guess what??

Lots of pro minority anti modi jokes are in circulation in twitter. Funny because they are culled from media titles and articles.

We have won by a mammoth 109 runs! Congrats! Umesh Yadav's figures look great at 4-31....I though Bangla team will put up a good fight! But hardly any resistance was offered!

The next match is crucial! Australia Vs Pakistan and it Friday tomorrow! Guess what??

Almost 200 runs by Bangladesh is not small. Then again 300+ is common in ODI. It is time they took pity on the bowlers, and change some of the rules.

two wrong decisions went against Bangladesh; let us admit; ofcourse India played well. today's Aussee/Pak match I wish Pak defeat Aussee and we India defeat and sent home Pak. India/Pak match is a war and it will be wonderful scene. I love that. It will be 2nd SF and shud be held at SCG(Sydney CG). then I think NZ/WI of 4th QF shud be decided in favour of NZ unless Chris Gayley comes in full form. I see the prospects of India going to final which will be held at MCG. so our group is trying to buy tickets for that too. God bless India - srinivasan

Well now that India has reached semis perhaps we should all count our blessings and not expect too much more. Remember that now it is knock out.

Well now that India has reached semis perhaps we should all count our blessings and not expect too much more. Remember that now it is knock out.

sorry Sir, we can expect more and I tell y we will get it. dont underestimate Dhoni team. presently Pak is down with two wickets against Australia. we may have to face Australia in the 1st SF. I am sure India will overcome them also and will reach Fina and meet NZ; possibly we may retain WC they have shown they can raise to the situation- srinivasan

Pakis are downcast and in doldrums...213 all out in 49.5 overs is a paltry total...Josh Hazelwood ripped apart the Pakis defense with 4-35

CAd4Mo4U0AAKtkq.jpg:large

Steven Smith (52 not out) and Shane Watson (29 not out) stabilize the boat in the turbulent waters..Aussies now cruising smoothly

Aussies prove that they are the kings in their own backyard! Have won by 6 wickets!

Now we have to hone our strategy to take on the might of the Aussies in the Semi Final (SF)..What should be Dhoni's game plan for the SF ?

Are you watching the Kiwis Vs Windies final QF match being played at Willington...Did you watch Martin Guptill's double century...What a fantastic performance! 393-6 is a tall score for Windies to catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back